🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nugent fans...Ted is selling you out!

I wonder if the Michael Moore, Joy Behar, Rosie O"Donnell types will do the same?
Are you comparing their partisan rhetoric to the violent rhetoric of Ted Nugent?

This man publicly stated that Obama should suck on his machine gun.

And he was unapologetic about it, and Republicans, including on USMB, defended those statements and sentiments.

Or did you forget?

Hannity played it on air and then laughed about it.

I wonder if the Michael Moore, Joy Behar, Rosie O"Donnell types will do the same?
Are you comparing their partisan rhetoric to the violent rhetoric of Ted Nugent?

This man publicly stated that Obama should suck on his machine gun.

And he was unapologetic about it, and Republicans, including on USMB, defended those statements and sentiments.

Or did you forget?
No but these people have called Trump a traitor a thief and pretty much ever named under the sun as well as accusing him of any crimes they can dream up despite no proof to support any of them. Many Democrats including some here defend those statements and sentiments so forgive me if I find your sudden concern for over the top rethortic a little hollow.

Here's a small sampling of some of the things "the Nuge" has said.

He called Obama "a piece of shit," and a "sub-human mongrel."
He said Obama can "suck on his machine gun."
He said Clinton can "ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."
He said Bernie Sanders could "eat shit and die."

And now he's going to tone it down? Ted, go fuck yourself.

Suddenly none of these people even know Nugent.

I think I saw The Nuge at the New Haven Coliseum back in the day! In this interview he is demonstrating once again when democrats go low, republicans go high! But rest assured if a Blinky-inspired, butthurt democrat pulls a gun, that democrat is gonna be sorry!

So in other words in light of the attempted mass murder of congressional republicans he has wised up and decided to tone it down most normal people would consider this a positive and a good thing others well their reaction speaks for its self.
There is no correct response when the haters are on the warpath. It's just good old lynch mob mentality.

Ted Nugent Vows to Tone Down Violence in Rhetoric After Alexandra Shooting - RealClearLife

All those who zealously defended Nugent over the years for his violent, threatening, obnoxious rhetoric,

now they get to flip flop with him!

So, you are attacking him for vowing to tone down violence in his rhetoric...

Lefties, no matter what, they attack and smear. What we cons do, doesn't matter.

He attacked old pants-shitter's hypocrisy. No balls then, no balls now.

So, you are attacking him for vowing to tone down violence in his rhetoric... Lefties, no matter what, they attack and smear. What we cons do, doesn't matter.
It's becoming more and more difficult to believe that some folks really want to see any improvement.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Nugent say that; for some, it's just another excuse to attack.

Ted Nugent Vows to Tone Down Violence in Rhetoric After Alexandra Shooting - RealClearLife

All those who zealously defended Nugent over the years for his violent, threatening, obnoxious rhetoric,

Lefties, no matter what, they attack and smear. What we cons do, doesn't matter.

So, a die hard, rabid conservative reaches out, in the spirit of healing, and you call him a "pants-shitter".

So, who's being divisive now, lefty?

So, you are attacking him for vowing to tone down violence in his rhetoric... Lefties, no matter what, they attack and smear. What we cons do, doesn't matter.
It's becoming more and more difficult to believe that some folks really want to see any improvement.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Nugent say that; for some, it's just another excuse to attack.

Demonstrating who the real problem is, imo.

So, a die hard, rabid conservative reaches out, in the spirit of healing, and you call him a "pants-shitter".

Read up on how he says he got out of being sent to Vietnam. And he's nothing like a conservative.

Read up on how he says he got out of being sent to Vietnam. And he's nothing like a conservative.

DIscussing the reason for your specific attack, does not change the fact that your response to a man reaching out in the spirit of healing is to attack him.

IN answer to my question, it is you, lefty, who is being divisive.

They don't like Nugent, so they're not allowed to agree with or respect anything he says. Instead, they have to attack.

That's the weird, binary, counter-productive thought process of hardcore partisan ideologues. All or nothing.

Oh please.

Yes, he's a chicken shit, lying hypocrite who sat in his own shit for two weeks to get out of serving his country. If he'd had trump's money and trump's daddy, an owie on his widdow footsie would have been sufficient.

This worthless pos bragged about being a pedophile and even wrote lyrics about liking them young. He was convicted twice of poaching.

Nicer lyrics might be enough for RWNJs but no, its not for me. Besides, the only reason he made this statement is in hopes he can finally sell a record.

Where's tinydancer ? She adores the trailer trash waste of skin and even threatened to tell him what I've written about him in the past.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back