Number of Americans living paycheck to paycheck jumps 7 percent, report shows

CFO had equity but not the majority and you’re incorrect when it comes to how much vets bring. It depends on what area the clinics are in and how affluent they are. You are correct, the primary one in Woburn did generate 70% but the other three brought in 30% and one was very new. If you think I am full of shit then quit responding. You’re one dumb idiot. Not every vet business is alike. Just like not every restaurant is alike. These clinics were in affluent communities in MA not podunk shitholes you reside in.
I used national averages

But you didn't even seem to know that a he needed way more than 10 vets to being in that kind of income

I used national averages

But you didn't even seem to know that a he needed way more than 10 vets to being in that kind of income

In a well run practice about 21% of all revenue is for Dr salary

that means 10500000 at the average salary of 80K that's 130 vets in 3 clinics and one Emergency room. That spells bullshit

If it was 10 vets they'd all be making over a million a year. More bullshit

That false premise propaganda assumes spending must remain in a permanent growth cycle.
Cut taxes and cut spending.
No funding necessary.

I think that is what most people mean when they say "Fund the tax cuts".

The problem is of course that spending always goes up after a tax cut.

The problem is of course that spending always goes up after a tax cut.

What "those people" mean is they believe all money belongs to government, and whatever they allow us to keep is a gift from them to us.

What "those people" mean is they believe all money belongs to government, and whatever they allow us to keep is a gift from them to us.

I do not think that is what they mean.

Why do you oppose corresponding spending cuts to go along with any tax cuts?

I used national averages

That’s stupid. Is a house in Brookline MA worth the national average? No. And they had more than 10 vets. Can’t recall how many now but definitely more than 10. Ever been to eastern MA?

That all depends on what they are spending or not spending it on. I'm all for spending on what's listed in the US Constitution. Outside of that I would have to see it.

This is shit we should never be spending our tax dollars on.

Because he survives as a welfare queen and can't agree with anything that might cut off his government largess.

It's misleading to the point of being an outright lie, because the word "fund" means "pay for", and you can't pay for something with nothing.
Big-gov bootlickers love to parrot the fallacy that tax cuts must be funded, or paid for, because otherwise "we'll default on our obligations!!!11!". As if there is no such thing as discretionary spending, wasteful spending, outdated programs, fraud, and general unnecessary pork.

It's misleading to the point of being an outright lie, because the word "fund" means "pay for", and you can't pay for something with nothing.
Big-gov bootlickers love to parrot the fallacy that tax cuts must be funded, or paid for, because otherwise "we'll default on our obligations!!!11!". As if there is no such thing as discretionary spending, wasteful spending, outdated programs, fraud, and general unnecessary pork.

Which is why I said people who actually think tax cuts need to be funded look at all money in this country as governments money, not money of the people who gave government money.

Which is why I said people who actually think tax cuts need to be funded look at all money in this country as governments money, not money of the people who gave government money.
They're basically saying "If we take less of your money, who are we going to take money from to replace it?"
Cutting spending to them is like personal responsibility to a liberal: Not a consideration.

That’s stupid. Is a house in Brookline MA worth the national average? No. And they had more than 10 vets. Can’t recall how many now but definitely more than 10. Ever been to eastern MA?
OK so let's compare.

Angell Memorial is the most prestigious Veterinary Hospitals in New England

Their revenue from medical services is just over 60 million a year

There is no way a single owner of three clinics is almost as large as that.

And since that one owner would have to employ at least 100 vets that means that one guy employs 5.5% of all the vets in MA

BULLSHIT

We had a decrease in family income during the Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration and now we are seeing another decrease in family income in the Potatohead/Ho administration.

Anybody that votes for a Democrat is an idiot.

We had a decrease in family income during the Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration and now we are seeing another decrease in family income in the Potatohead/Ho administration.

Anybody that votes for a Democrat is an idiot.
Funny no president ever had an effect on my income

Did mine. Biden’s inflation-exacerbating spending is forcing the Fed to cut rates, and the market Isn’t too happy about it. Couple that with the pending Russian invasion, due in large part because Putin knows he’s dealing with a brain-damaged wearing, and markets are even shakier.

Did mine. Biden’s inflation-exacerbating spending is forcing the Fed to cut rates, and the market Isn’t too happy about it. Couple that with the pending Russian invasion, due in large part because Putin knows he’s dealing with a brain-damaged wearing, and markets are even shakier.
The market effects are temporary they always are.

Potatohead's massive inflation has sure as hell had an effect on all Americans spendable income.

His piss poor post Pandemic economic recovery has also been detrimental to the economy and flows down to national income.

Potatohead's massive inflation has sure as hell had an effect on all Americans spendable income.

His piss poor post Pandemic economic recovery has also been detrimental to the economy and flows down to national income.

I'm not a big spender so i don;t feel it so much

Number of Americans living paycheck to paycheck jumps 7 percent, report shows

(The Center Square) – A growing number of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck despite increasing wages, a newly released report found.
PYMNTS and Lending Club released the report, which says that 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, an increase of 7 points since May 2021. The report also found 54% of Baby Boomers and seniors are living paycheck to paycheck.

OP comment: Thanks Joe, you keep ruining Americans lives a home and abroad.
There is a lot more pain coming---Biden's BOOM-flation (as even the libs are calling it now) is only beginning. This is only a tiny tip of the pain that is showing---it will be much worse by the end of they year and only get worse through next-----

I am seeing business/investment power houses---starting to say that they don't even think raising rates will stop it this time. It's bad--it's worse than Carter's 70's coming..which caused pain up through the eighties as well.

Forum List

Back