Nunes about to be KO'ed.....

If Nunes' allegation that the FBI LIED to the FISC judges was the "central" accusation..........the Trump stooge, Nunes should have read the footnotes...LOL

• The Nunes memo's claim that the FBI and Department of Justice misled a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when seeking to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page may have been quashed.
  • Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post and The New York Times that the DOJ made it clear to the court that information contained in a dossier they submitted as part of a FISA application to surveil Page was politically motivated.
  • The revelation undercuts the most important claim in Nunes' memo as he seeks to characterize the FBI and the DOJ as corrupt and biased against President Donald Trump.
The central argument in the Nunes memo may have just been debunked

I gotta give you this, no matter HOW many of your stupid predictions don't come true you keep trying.

You don't seem clear on tenses in the English language. As Nate isn't 'predicting'.....but reviewing what already happened.

Nothing can top what was revealed last Friday that the dossier (paid for by the DNC) was the reason for FISA warrants that the judges that signed off on it had no idea that it was a dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign....that stench can't be washed off......no matter how much soap that you use.

So, MORON......how does the dossier, FISA warrant against Page (who was not working for Trump) and the Nunes memo....

HAVE TO DO WITH MUELLER'S INVESTIGATION????

Answer that and you'll prevent your being a complete moron on here.....LOL

You mean you want someone to join you in the Village Idiot Bowl?

Time and again we find Democrats posing as journalists.

Over and over, we find conservatives straight up ignoring evidence that they don't want to believe. Nunes is on Fox and Friends admitting that FBI revealed the origin of the memo.

.....and your ilk still pretend it never happened.

You can't fix stupid.

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun
  1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Impartiality.....like informing the FISA court of the possibly political origin of the dossier?

Which Nunes first argued the FBI didn't do. And is now desperately backpedalling and admitting that the FBI did do?

You've been duped again, PC. As you always are....as you want to be lied to. And Nunes lied his ass off.

Seems you require a second chance....as summer school allowed you.

OK.....here:

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Seems like you're avoiding the complete collapse of the GOP's entire narrative about the memo. As Nunes was forced to admit that yes, the FBI *did* inform the FISA of the origin of the dossier. This after days of fallaciously claiming that the FBI didn't disclose that information to the FISA court.

So much for your claims that the FBI lacked 'impartiality'. Your entire argument is now to ignore Nunes on the Nunes memo. And pretend that Nunes naked lie about the memo never happened.

Laughing....good luck with that.

Alas....

....I gave you too much credit.

You've run from that simple question like a Democrat running from a Bible.

You're dismissed.

If Nunes' allegation that the FBI LIED to the FISC judges was the "central" accusation..........the Trump stooge, Nunes should have read the footnotes...LOL

• The Nunes memo's claim that the FBI and Department of Justice misled a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when seeking to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page may have been quashed.
  • Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post and The New York Times that the DOJ made it clear to the court that information contained in a dossier they submitted as part of a FISA application to surveil Page was politically motivated.
  • The revelation undercuts the most important claim in Nunes' memo as he seeks to characterize the FBI and the DOJ as corrupt and biased against President Donald Trump.
The central argument in the Nunes memo may have just been debunked

I gotta give you this, no matter HOW many of your stupid predictions don't come true you keep trying.

You don't seem clear on tenses in the English language. As Nate isn't 'pedicting'.....but reviewing what already happened.

Look at how he "titled" his thread. You poor thing, so desperate to trip me up.

Nunes about to be KO'ed.....

Is this anything like the 43 threads last year claiming Trump was about to get impeached any day now?

Laughing.....in addition to Nunes castrating his entire 'memo' narrative by admitting that the FBI did inform the FISA court of the dossier's origin......Nunes is now openly lying about Papodopoulos, insisting Trump never met him.

That is....until the photo of Trump and Papodopoulos was released.

But keep your eyes screwed shut. It won't matter. Mueller just keeps on going.

Over and over, we find conservatives straight up ignoring evidence that they don't want to believe. Nunes is on Fox and Friends admitting that FBI revealed the origin of the memo.

You can't fix stupid.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Impartiality.....like informing the FISA court of the possibly political origin of the dossier?

Which Nunes first argued the FBI didn't do. And is now desperately backpedalling and admitting that the FBI did do?

You've been duped again, PC. As you always are....as you want to be lied to. And Nunes lied his ass off.

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Seems like you're avoiding the complete collapse of the GOP's entire narrative about the memo. As Nunes was forced to admit that yes, the FBI *did* inform the FISA of the origin of the dossier. This after days of fallaciously claiming that the FBI didn't disclose that information to the FISA court.

So much for your claims that the FBI lacked 'impartiality'. Your entire argument is now to ignore Nunes on the Nunes memo. And pretend that Nunes naked lie about the memo never happened.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Careful, skylar is so desperate for relevance she'll try and put words in your mouth and THEN try and make defend the very words she TRIED to say you said ;)

You can't fix stupid.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Alas, you lived up to my every low expectation by predictably and willfully ignoring overwhelming evidence.......pretending that Nunes didn't just admit that the FBI did inform the FISA court of the origins of the dossier.

After days lying about how the FBI *didnt'* inform the FISA court of its origins. Nunes lied his ass off. And you still pretend otherwise.

Again, PC.....willful ignorance is all there is to you. Its damn near a GOP party plank at this point.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Careful, skylar is so desperate for relevance she'll try and put words in your mouth and THEN try and make defend the very words she TRIED to say you said ;)

Laughing....says the poor, hapless soul that doesn't understand the difference between a prediction and a review of history.

Tenses. Ain't they a bitch?

But don't worry, boy.....we don't expect much from you.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Alas, you lived up to my every low expectation by predictably and willfully ignoring overwhelming evidence.......pretending that Nunes didn't just admit that the FBI did inform the FISA court of the origins of the dossier.

After days lying about how the FBI *didnt'* inform the FISA court of its origins. Nunes lied his ass off. And you still pretend otherwise.

Again, PC.....willful ignorance is all there is to you. Its damn near a GOP party plank at this point.

Sorry....you've been afforded two opportunities to answer.

One more failure in, no doubt, a long career of failures.

Be gone.

Trey Gowdy says he knows exactly what is in the footnote and alas, it does not debunk anything. It does not say who commissioned Steele to prepare the dossier or who paid him to do it.

Once gain, damn it......

Republicans concede key FBI 'footnote' in Carter Page warrant

Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions.

Here is what Trey Gowdy had to say about the FISA Warrant and the footnote on "Face the Nation" Sunday. I was surprised that he missed or let slide the interviewer's assertion of Carter Page as a 'Trump campaign associate' in the clinton campaign when he in fact was a low level foreign policy advisor that most of the high level folks on the campaign didn't know and had never heard of.

So if Gowdy is correct, and I believe he is, either the FBI misrepresented or omitted pertinent facts in that FISA application, or the courts themselves are as corrupt as the people rigging a FISA warrant application to get it accepted.

Last edited:

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Be gone.

As usual you can not reply without a copy paste with this one.. Nunes is busted, not only does his district hate him now, but he has lost all credibility with the American people.

Mr. Mueller issued the subpoena after Mr. Bannon was quoted in a new book criticizing Mr. Trump, saying that Donald Trump Jr.’s 2016 meeting with Russians was “treasonous” and predicting that the special counsel investigation would ultimately center on money laundering.

Bannon Is Subpoenaed in Mueller’s Russia Investigation

Jared Kushner’s “greasy shit”

Wolff also quotes the former White House strategist as saying, “This is all about money laundering. [Robert] Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr., and Jared Kushner . . . It’s as plain as a hair on your face.” (Trump Jr., Kushner, and Manafort have all denied wrongdoing.) Bannon then zeroed in on Kushner specifically, adding that “t goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

He and Trump’s son-in-law have never seen eye to eye; their White House feuds were a poorly kept secret, and following his ouster, Bannon has given numerous interviews knocking Kushner, including one to my colleague Gabriel Sherman in which he questioned Kushner’s maturity level. If Bannon has dirt on Kushner, he will likely get his chance to reveal it; Schiff also declared his intent to question Bannon on “the basis of his concern over money laundering.”

Steve Bannon’s Testimony

You do realise that bannon was referring to manofort...right?

i realiSssse you never bother to parse for facts before knee-jerking in defense of the indefensible.

Bannon will appear before the House Intelligence Committee, where he is all but assured to face scrutiny over his characterization of the infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting that Donald Trump Jr. orchestrated with a Russian lawyer, and which Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort attended as well. “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor—with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers,” Bannon is quoted as saying in Fire and Fury.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the F.B.I. immediately.”
Bannon reportedly speculated that the chance the eldest Trump son did not involve his father in the meeting “is zero.”

Oh? So you knew that, but chose to lie about it. No problem, that's the progressive way.

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Be gone.

I was afforded two obvious and awkward attempts to ignore the fact that Nunes lied about the Nunes Memo. And was just forced to admit that yes, the FBI *did* include the origin on the dossier to the FISA court.

Decimating his own narrative and your silly blather about 'impartiality'.

Again, PC....I called this the moment you joined the thread: that you'd ignore the facts and overwhelming evidence. You're predictable in your willful ignorance.

As are most conservatives

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Be gone.

As usual you can not reply without a copy paste with this one.. Nunes is busted, not only does his district hate him now, but he has lost all credibility with the American people.

And Nunes continues to humiliate himself. He lied his ass off, insisting that Papodopoulos had never even met Trump.

Alas, that pesky picture of Papodopoulos and Trump proved what a lying whore Nunes actually is.

Sigh....again.

Page was just an excuse. The problem is he was what Muslims call the nose of a camel. This gave the Obama Administration what they needed to spy on everyone in the Trump Administration.

that's nice, honey.

completely false, but nice
Prove it.

I can prove it's true.

You can't. As Page left the Trump team before the warrant was even requested.

Nor was 'everyone' in Trump tower being monitored. You're just smearing yourself with hopeless batshit.
Taking your hyperbole aside....here's the scoop:

"Trump, early in his campaign, needed a foreign policy advisory team. NeverTrumpers who would have gladly served in that role for candidate Jeb! or Kasich ran from Trump like scalded dogs. Carter Page, a Republican, was scooped up by the Trump campaign as a volunteer advisor, given the limited choices and media pressure on Trump to name his team.

Boom! Page was the camel’s nose under the tent. A suspicious character who worked in Russia. That was all the FBI needed. And the FBI camel wasted no time in crawling entirely into the tent.

As the Nunes memo clearly outlined, the FBI and DOJ had two choices at this point in their pursuit of Donald Trump via Carter Page. A FISA Title VII warrant, for surveillance of US persons abroad, specifically those in contact with potential terror organizations, which Page was not.

Or a FISA Title I warrant, with a much higher threshold. As Sundance at Conservative Treehouse has been explaining, Title I is reserved for an, “agent of a foreign power” who is “knowingly engaging in clandestine intelligence activities.” The evidence must show the American citizen is an agent of a foreign government. A spy. If Page is a Russian spy, why hasn’t he been arrested, indicted, and prosecuted?"

The Obama administration made the claim that Carter Page was an actual Russian spy, basing the claim on the Steele dossier, which FBI director Comey at the time described to Congress as “salacious and unverified.” This FISA application was made on October 21, 2016, months after Page left the Trump campaign. Furthermore, the application was renewed three more times, twice while Trump was President.
Carter Page was the Camel's Nose in Trump's Tent

that's all very nice, s0n, but september still comes before october.

even trey *where's the rest of my head?* gowdy says that there would be a russia investigation without the warrant on carter * i left the campaign in september and the warrant was issued in october* page.

WASHINGTON – Rep. Trey Gowdy, one of the Republicans who authored a controversial memo alleging FBI surveillance abuses, on Sunday rejected President Trump’s claim that the document “totally vindicated” him in the Russia investigation.

“I actually don’t think it has any impact on the Russia probe,” said Gowdy (R-S.C.), who helped draft the House Intelligence Committee memo that was declassified by the president on Friday.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/04/trey-gowdy-says-memo-has-no-effect-on-russia-probe/

i realize that as a trumpling, there are real limits to your abilities, but c'mon..
Just because Page left doesn't mean the FBI didn't use him to establish probable cause a month later

Another right wing nitwit "accuses" the FISC judge of being a patsy for the republican-led FBI and DOJ..........lol

Both parties are patsies. This isn't a new revelation.

Dude, trying to go meta isn't going to make this pig any less of a pig.

Nunes lied his ass off. The memo is a dud. Even Fox news is admitting that Nunes and his ilk over promised and under delivered.

Ah, so you let news sources tell you what to think? That explains a lot, thx.

Here's a hint, guy: The AP formulates/fabricates all the news, news outlets (Networks, Newspapers) take what the AP allows them to, and each puts their personal spin on it, that's how it works. The AP is corrupt and run by globalists. They're full of shit all the time. The only real reporting anymore gets done mostly on the local level. The globalist AP is nothing but a propaganda machine.

You can't fix stupid.

Except that the FBI did NOT reveal the origin of the memo and I doubt very seriously that Nunes said any such thing. What is known is that the footnote said some information was politically connected/motivated whatever, but it asserted the information as sufficient evidence to justify a FISA warrant. And it did NOT suggest or reveal in any way who commissioned the Steele dossier or who paid for it.

Trey Gowdy explains it here.

Both parties are patsies. This isn't a new revelation.

Dude, trying to go meta isn't going to make this pig any less of a pig.

Nunes lied his ass off. The memo is a dud. Even Fox news is admitting that Nunes and his ilk over promised and under delivered.

Ah, so you let news sources tell you what to think? That explains a lot, thx.

Here's a hint, guy: The AP formulates/fabricates all the news, news outlets (Networks, Newspapers) take what the AP allows them to, and each puts their personal spin on it, that's how it works. The AP is corrupt and run by globalists. They're full of shit all the time. The only real reporting anymore gets done mostly on the local level. The globalist AP is nothing but a propaganda machine.

You can't fix stupid.

Except that the FBI did NOT reveal the origin of the memo and I doubt very seriously that Nunes said any such thing. What is known is that the footnote said some information was politically connected/motivated whatever, but it asserted the information as sufficient evidence to justify a FISA warrant. And it did NOT suggest or reveal in any way who commissioned the Steele dossier or who paid for it.

Trey Gowdy explains it here.

Alas, you 'doubting very seriously' doesn't change much.

Devin Nunes said Monday the FBI had disclosed political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

And no one is claiming that the dossier is the only piece of evidence presented for that warrant.Oh, Nunes and his ilk would like you to *believe* that's the case. But no one, including Gowdy, have said that is the case.

With Nunes already proving that he's omitting *key* details from his memo. Details that castrate the entire GOP narrative.

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Laughing....says the poor, hapless soul that doesn't understand the difference between a prediction and a review of history.

Tenses. Ain't they a bitch?

But don't worry, boy.....we don't expect much from you.
Poor lil Sky, here is your "tense"......

"
nat4900 said:

Nunes about to be KO'ed..... "

Looks future to me ;)

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Be gone.

She never answers questions, like most "Lefty's" she wants to pontificate and pretend we are in awe of intellectual ability.

OK.....here:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Alas....

You're dismissed.

Be gone.

She never answers questions, like most "Lefty's" she wants to pontificate and pretend we are in awe of intellectual ability.

Every one of 'em is happy with the power of big government being used against any opposing view.

This is how their cousins portrayed those with a differing opinion: "Enemies of the People."

"The Soviet Union made extensive use of the term (Russian language: враг народа, "vrag naroda"), as it fitted well with the idea that the people were in control. The term was used by Vladimir Lenin after coming to power, as early as in the decree of 28 November 1917:

"all leaders of the Constitutional Democratic Party, a party filled with enemies of the people, are hereby to be considered outlaws, and are to be arrested immediately and brought before the revolutionary court."
Nicolas Werth, Karel Bartošek, Jean-Louis Panné, Jean-Louis Margolin, Andrzej Paczkowski, Stéphane Courtois, The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression,

Forum List

Back