Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

Mueller never would have been assigned to his current position if such stuff were true. Because republicans assigned him to this position. and those issued occurred years ago.
xqn3dw2lobe01.jpg
Perhaps they were not aware of his corruption when they appointed him....and don't forget, it was Rosenstein that appointed him.

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Trump can fire Robert Mueller because his appointment was illegal, one expert says
I hope Trump personally fires Mueller. Sadly, I don’t think he has the balls to do it.
Oh, he has the balls to di it. He just doesn't need or want to do it.
I could only imagine if Obama had tried to prosecute Daryl Issa for something.
I don't recall Issa ever going for Obama's throat.
Fast and Furious.
Benghazi.
IRS alleged targeting of tea party groups.
Solyndra.
Launch of healthcare.gov.
At least $20 million was spent investigating all that.

Given the anti-climatic environment that this Nunes memo has caused, and given the rush by several high ranking republicans (Ryan, Gowdy, et al) to assure us that the Nunes' fiasco has NOTHING to do with impugning the Mueller investigation, this past couple of days may have actually helped cement the carrying on of this investigative quest.......

WH spokespeople (and AG Session himself) have confirmed that Rosenstein is FIRMLY in his position and Trump appointed FBI director, Wray is also not threatened..........One has to wonder if this Nunes' "nothing burger" was really worth all the hoopla that it caused.

No doubt, trump finds himself in a corner.....debating the "power" he has to fire folks at will.....BUT, being cautioned that exercising that "power" would be a death knell for his administration.
Mueller may soon find himself under investigation regarding Lois Lerner and the use of the FBI to harass conservative organizations. he may also be implicated in the Uranium One deal. Trump will likely not fire him until after the bogus witch hunt is over.
Mueller never would have been assigned to his current position if such stuff were true. Because republicans assigned him to this position. and those issued occurred years ago.
xqn3dw2lobe01.jpg
Perhaps they were not aware of his corruption when they appointed him....and don't forget, it was Rosenstein that appointed him.

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Trump can fire Robert Mueller because his appointment was illegal, one expert says
I hope Trump personally fires Mueller. Sadly, I don’t think he has the balls to do it.
LOL

Of course he wants to do it. He keeps saying how Nunes’ memo is going to bring an end to Mueller’s investigation.

Given the anti-climatic environment that this Nunes memo has caused, and given the rush by several high ranking republicans (Ryan, Gowdy, et al) to assure us that the Nunes' fiasco has NOTHING to do with impugning the Mueller investigation, this past couple of days may have actually helped cement the carrying on of this investigative quest.......

WH spokespeople (and AG Session himself) have confirmed that Rosenstein is FIRMLY in his position and Trump appointed FBI director, Wray is also not threatened..........One has to wonder if this Nunes' "nothing burger" was really worth all the hoopla that it caused.

No doubt, trump finds himself in a corner.....debating the "power" he has to fire folks at will.....BUT, being cautioned that exercising that "power" would be a death knell for his administration.
Mueller has a quest huh?

All investigators have a quest.....
I'm not sure what Mueller's quest is. He was tasked with finding out what the Russians did, esp with Trump. I think the memo has ended any credibility of saying Trump obstructed justice. Of course Trump did that, and he admitted such to Lester Holt when he said he fired Comey to end the Russia investigation. LOL

but, ya know, W wasn't all above board in the WOMD thing, and he obstructed investigations, and Obama had that thing where he gave military rifles to Mexican cartels, and that investigation got shut down .... and he flat out sent Susan Rice out to lie about what prompted the Benghazi attack .... sooooooo

I don't thing Trump will be impeached. But it'd be nice to know what or if he promised his buddy Vlad for help in the election. And how much he owes Vlad.
President Trump fired Comey for mishandling the Hillary email "investigation".
No he didn’t. Had he done that, he wouldn’t have waited until May to fire him.
You have no idea what his advisors told him.
Of course we know why he fired Comey — he said so himself.

All investigators have a quest.....
I'm not sure what Mueller's quest is. He was tasked with finding out what the Russians did, esp with Trump. I think the memo has ended any credibility of saying Trump obstructed justice. Of course Trump did that, and he admitted such to Lester Holt when he said he fired Comey to end the Russia investigation. LOL

but, ya know, W wasn't all above board in the WOMD thing, and he obstructed investigations, and Obama had that thing where he gave military rifles to Mexican cartels, and that investigation got shut down .... and he flat out sent Susan Rice out to lie about what prompted the Benghazi attack .... sooooooo

I don't thing Trump will be impeached. But it'd be nice to know what or if he promised his buddy Vlad for help in the election. And how much he owes Vlad.
President Trump fired Comey for mishandling the Hillary email "investigation".
Fat boy told the world on live TV why he fired Comey.
“ because of the Russian thing”
Which is CLEARLY obstruction of justice.
Trump is dead meat and anyone still defending this criminal is a cultist who is as big a traitor as trump is.
Word is spreading that Mueller May already have enough to charge Trump with obstruction of justice.
Had he any evidence, he would have charged him already.
LOL

Your wishes and 4 bucks will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

In the real world, not charging after only 8 months is in no way an indication that he has no evidence.

Mueller is incorruptible. He is a career federal prosecutor and those guys will tear out your walls if they want to know whats behind them. Whether their liberals conservatives or just crooks means nothing to them. They're like terriers after a rodent nest.
You actually think he was unaware of what Lois "I plead the 5th" Lerner was doing to conservative non-profits? She likely pleaded the 5th on his orders.

Did you somehow think I said Obama played fairer with facts that the Oranguton and W?

The difference is Trump may have made promises to Vlad. That's not ok.
I believe you have the players confused. Obama promised Vlad (via the Russian representative with him at the hot mic) that he would "have more flexibility after the election". This is a known FACT. You want to deny that one also?
So what, if he did that? He was the president and had the full authority of the United States behind him.

Trump did not.
....and has not let Russia off the hook since becoming President....like the asshole Obama did.
Liar.

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

But that’s not the point. The point is that it was legal for Obama to negotiate with Putin. Whereas if Trump did while Obama was president, that’s illegal.

the carter page FISA Warrant BEGAN the month AFTER HE LEFT the Trump campaign, and NOT while he was on the campaign team....

FOX is LYING TO YOU, the warrant was not to spy through surveillance on Carter...the Trump Campaign team, Carter Paige was no longer a part of it, he was forced to resign back in September....30 or so days earlier than the warrant

your god/president is lying too....

I'd like to know what he is working overtime on, to hide? Don't any of you Trumpettes want to know?
Yep.....BTW, what was Schiff and the FBI trying to HIDE when they fought tooth and nail to keep the FISA memo from being released?

the carter page FISA Warrant BEGAN the month AFTER HE LEFT the Trump campaign, and NOT while he was on the campaign team....

FOX is LYING TO YOU, the warrant was not to spy through surveillance on Carter...the Trump Campaign team, Carter Paige was no longer a part of it, he was forced to resign back in September....30 or so days earlier than the warrant

I'd like to know what he is working overtime on, to hide? Don't any of you Trumpettes want to know?
Yep.....BTW, what was Schiff and the FBI trying to HIDE when they fought tooth and nail to keep the FISA memo from being released?
Leon Panetta describe the situation pretty well. This memo shows a breakdown in our national security processes, where our enemies will see this as a weakness.
Also, since Nunes was part of Trump campaign, he can hardly operate as an unbiased source in his position. The job Nunes is doing should be done by somebody without conflict of interest.

Leon Panetta describe the situation pretty well. This memo shows a breakdown in our national security processes, where our enemies will see this as a weakness.
Also, since Nunes was part of Trump campaign, he can hardly operate as an unbiased source in his position. The job Nunes is doing should be done by somebody without conflict of interest.
yep! Could not have said it better! ty!

Mueller may soon find himself under investigation regarding Lois Lerner and the use of the FBI to harass conservative organizations. he may also be implicated in the Uranium One deal. Trump will likely not fire him until after the bogus witch hunt is over.
xqn3dw2lobe01.jpg

LOL

Of course he wants to do it. He keeps saying how Nunes’ memo is going to bring an end to Mueller’s investigation.
...but he doesn't say that HE WANTS TO END IT. He says that HE WANTS IT TO END. I already explained that there is a huge difference between the two. Most sane Americans want it to end.

LOL. The Nunes memo shows that the phony Russian-collusion claims that the liberal press screamed far and wide were based on the disreputable Steele dossier, and those false claims were what led to the appointment of Mueller and the start of his witch hunt.

You actually think he was unaware of what Lois "I plead the 5th" Lerner was doing to conservative non-profits? She likely pleaded the 5th on his orders.

Did you somehow think I said Obama played fairer with facts that the Oranguton and W?

I believe you have the players confused. Obama promised Vlad (via the Russian representative with him at the hot mic) that he would "have more flexibility after the election". This is a known FACT. You want to deny that one also?
So what, if he did that? He was the president and had the full authority of the United States behind him.

Trump did not.
....and has not let Russia off the hook since becoming President....like the asshole Obama did.
Liar.

But that’s not the point. The point is that it was legal for Obama to negotiate with Putin. Whereas if Trump did while Obama was president, that’s illegal.
...but he didn't do that...anyway but in your dreams.

Trump did not.
Liar.

That is quite different from selling them uranium facilities.

I think Mueller's obstruction list got longer when the memo came out. Nunes can be added to it. The Russian investigation will go on for at least three more months, with the interview of the Great One as one of the culminating events. I hope it is televised. I have never seen orange sweat before.

LOL. The Nunes memo shows that the phony Russian-collusion claims that the liberal press screamed far and wide were based on the disreputable Steele dossier, and those false claims were what led to the appointment of Mueller and the start of his witch hunt.
Uh...hey genius....it literally says right in the Nunes memo that it started because of Papadapolous...damn this country is full of fools....

This is what Trump said HIMSELF.....

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

This is what Trump said HIMSELF.....

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
I've already asked you for a CREDIBLE link to that claim. You gave me four shithole liberal shills. Either post a credible link...or a VIDEO. I will respond to either.

Forum List

Back