🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

As the authors state, 'There has never been a successful vaccine for a coronavirus.'
'....In our paper we gave reasons why the virus vector or RNA vector based approaches that are the basis of eight methodologies reviewed in Nature are unlikely to prove immunogenic and why either, but especially RNA vector models may carry significant risk of ADE (antibody dependent enhancement). As we have detailed in QRB-D, we have seen such a story before over thirty years in the failure of all three mainstream approaches to HIV, which we predicted but were disbelieved.'
Crackpots claimed Bumblebee's wings are too small for the size of their bodies so the Bumblebee can not fly. And now, we have claims that vaccines are a failure while 80% to a 100% of Corvid patients in hospitals are unvaccinated.

Unvaccinated people are much more likely to go to the hospital

Weekly admissions rate per 100,000

Virginia
Vaccinated 1.6
Unvaccinated 39.6

Colorado
Vaccinated 4.2
Unvaccinated 52.2

Utah
Vaccinated 4.4
Unvaccinated 56.7

Connecticut
Vaccinated 4.6
Unvaccinated 68.6

Minnesota
Vaccinated 8.8
Vaccinated 117.8

Last edited:
Crackpots claimed Bumblebee's wings are too small for the size of their bodies so the Bumblebee can not fly. And now, we have proof that vaccines are a failure while 80% to a 100% of Corvid patients in hospitals are unvaccinated.
Unvaccinated or NOT FULLY VACCINATED........and perhaps if we would do early treatments they wouldn't be there.

Yes, we're interested in the genomes of those 9 deaths, because they too hold potential clues and answers to the origin of the communist Chinese virus.
why? You can extract the genome information from anyone who is infected.

Unvaccinated or NOT FULLY VACCINATED........and perhaps if we would do early treatments they wouldn't be there.
That's correct. And after they have taken away the options, everything that follows may make perfectly good sense. There has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine, according to Sorensen, Dalgleish and Susrud. The Italian report states that Pfizer's vaccine does not provide mucosal immunity, so the vaxxed can spit on someone else and infect them. If they are unvaxxed and infected when they get to the hospital, they won't be able to prove that a vaxxed infected them.

Crackpots claimed Bumblebee's wings are too small for the size of their bodies so the Bumblebee can not fly. And now, we have claims that vaccines are a failure while 80% to a 100% of Corvid patients in hospitals are unvaccinated.

Virginia
Vaccinated 1.6
Unvaccinated 39.6

Colorado
Vaccinated 4.2
Unvaccinated 52.2

Utah
Vaccinated 4.4
Unvaccinated 56.7

Connecticut
Vaccinated 4.6
Unvaccinated 68.6

Minnesota
Vaccinated 8.8
Vaccinated 117.8
This is all worthless if we can't differentiate covid hospitalizations of people "with" covid, who are there for other reasons besides covid, from covid hospitalizations where the patient is actually there for covid.

It is worthless if the line between who is vaxxed and who is unvaxxedd is obscured to a point where vaxxed covid deaths and hospitalizations can be counted as unvaxxed.

Quoting politically motivated and manipulated statistics is worthless.

The J & J use the cold virus while the Covaxin uses the Covid 19 inactivated whole antigen. While they both use a virus form one is specific to the current strain and the other is not.

Both are traditional vaccines but I believe one is better. That still doesn't discount that we in this country have been denied early treatment options used all over this world. I've seen the rejections used for these drugs and simply think it is BS based on the Gov't forcing only the vaccines for their lobbyist and money.

That many countries using these cheap drugs and calling them successes can't all be lying.

In regards of the long term effects of the mRNA vaccines they ARE NOT KNOWN........But what we do know that you can still get and transmit the virus with them. To me..........that isn't a vaccine worth a fuck as we have TREATMENTS OUT THERE THAT WOULD NEGATE THEIR NEED. No money in that for PHARMA........

I was wrong about J&J. It's not like a direct "killed virus". It's a viral vector tech that USES an adenovirus (cold virus) as a VECTOR to enter your cells and have them CREATE the "spike protein" that matches exactly the original CV-19 strain. In the end, it has the same result of producing anti-bodies to the CV-19 spike.

It;s not MATCHING to the cold virus. It uses a cold virus that cannot replicate to DELIVER a DNA message to manufacture the CV-19 fragment.

The same shit is goin on India as went on here with putting therapeutics on the back burner WHEN the vaccines were ready for approval. That's the connection between the recent "bad press" the "India had SHELVED Ivermectin and taken it off the treatment lists. You can't put an emergency use vaccine out on the market when therapeutics are available. That's just medical ethics from times before when vaccines COULD NOT be fielded this fast. Usually, the epidemics were winding down 5 years later when the vaccines arrived "fully approved".

Besides -- you need to convince the population to take the shots. So it helps to make the news a bit scarier and fuzzy,

With Omicron now -- and the Pfizer pill and several other therapeutics -- the scary days that the leadership can exploit are gonna be pretty short lived.

Unless in some UNVAXXED part of the world, we get a variant that isn't as far along as Omicron and STILL has a high severity/mortality rate.

AT THIS POINT -- we should be redirecting vaccination efforts to make sure the rest of the world isn't a CV-19 mutation reservoir.

This is all worthless if we can't differentiate covid hospitalizations of people "with" covid, who are there for other reasons besides covid, from covid hospitalizations where the patient is actually there for covid.

It is worthless if the line between who is vaxxed and who is unvaxxedd is obscured to a point where vaxxed covid deaths and hospitalizations can be counted as unvaxxed.

Quoting politically motivated and manipulated statistics is worthless.
There is no reason to expect the percentages of unvaccinated admitted with Covid would be any different than those admitted because of Covid. The percentages should be about the same.

There have been a number of studies comparing fully vaccinated with and without booster to the unvaccinated. In all studies the vaccinated faired far better than the unvaccinated.

Virginia
Vaccinated 1.6
Unvaccinated 39.6

Colorado
Vaccinated 4.2
Unvaccinated 52.2

Utah
Vaccinated 4.4
Unvaccinated 56.7

Connecticut
Vaccinated 4.6
Unvaccinated 68.6

Minnesota
Vaccinated 8.8
Vaccinated 117.8
Your chart is outdated
1) It doesn't account for Omicron which targeting your vaccinated
2) The defination of fully vaccinated has been manipulated and butchered---your stats were never accurate.

There is no reason to expect the percentages of unvaccinated admitted with Covid would be any different than those admitted because of Covid. The percentages should be about the same.

There have been a number of studies comparing fully vaccinated with and without booster to the unvaccinated. In all studies the vaccinated faired far better than the unvaccinated.
Supporting your subjective position on politically motivated statistics doesn't make them any more reliable. Politically motivated and manipulated statistics are absolutely worthless.

Adenovirus is a non-coronavirus. India's Covaxin is an entire, real coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 made into a vaccine by inactivating it with propiolactone, and is unavailable to American prisoners and the only entire, real coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 available to Indians.

Your chart is outdated
1) It doesn't account for Omicron which targeting your vaccinated
2) The defination of fully vaccinated has been manipulated and butchered---your stats were never accurate.
The article was dated in January and contained data up to Dec 25th so it going to contain mostly omicron and delta.

No, COVID-19 variants - including omicron - cannot target vaccinated people. The vaccinated fair better than the unvaccinated, in covid testing, hospitalization, and deaths regardless of the variant.

Last edited:
The article was dated in January and contained data up to Dec 25th so it going to contain mostly omicron and delta.

No, COVID-19 variants - including omicron - cannot target vaccinated people. The vaccinated fair better than the unvaccinated, in covid testing, hospitalization, and deaths regardless of the variant.

It is interesting how pro covid vaxxers are so quick to point out that variants can’t specifically target a vaccinated person over an unvaccinated person because that’s just not how viruses work, yet you will never catch a pro vaxxer admitting that variants can't target an unvaccinated person either. At least CDC director Rochelle Walensky admitted that "what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission." On that note, the first sentence of your article does say: "A virus cannot target a specific person regardless of vaccination status."

Last edited:
Taking this booster is a literal death wish!
I took it because I can't afford to get sick and I definitely don't want to die prematurely. I am fine along with the other 62 million Americans who've gotten their boosters. This post picked out the very few exceptions, if they were even exceptions. Unless the article posts the cause of death it is dubious if the booster had anything to do with it. People die every day from a million different reasons.

I took it because I can't afford to get sick and I definitely don't want to die prematurely. I am fine along with the other 62 million Americans who've gotten their boosters. This post picked out the very few exceptions, if they were even exceptions. Unless the article posts the cause of death it is dubious if the booster had anything to do with it. People die every day from a million different reasons.

Fascinating.

The Vax Club went from GET A BOOSTER OR WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

to

well, I took it and I'm not dead....yet

Wow, this Covid thing really IS almost over, folks. And we won, we didn't. Don't let them cede an inch. Never again lockdowns, never again school closures. Etc.

Sorry, Einstein, not buying it. An individual vaccinated with Pfizer mRNA vaccine does not have immunity in the saliva, and there is nothing published on what these viruses do or cannot do.
Dec 2021

There is also nothing in the chickenshit media that addresses the vaccine linked Omicron mutation, N969K. No USMB organism seems to know about that mutation, either.

Your reasoning is faulty. IQs above 80 might want to know why the minority failed, not the other way around. The evidence is emerging despite your lack of education.

It is interesting how pro covid vaxxers are so quick to point out that variants can’t specifically target a vaccinated person over an unvaccinated person because that’s just not how viruses work, yet you will never catch a pro vaxxer admitting that variants can't target an unvaccinated person either. At least CDC director Rochelle Walensky admitted that "what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission." On that note, the first sentence of your article does say: "A virus cannot target a specific person regardless of vaccination status."
Vaccines have never been able to prevent transmission. The virus has to enter the body, break into cells and replicated in order for the body to respond. Vaccines simply speed up the bodies response reducing the chances of serious infection.

The only thing that prevents transmission is the preventive measures outlined by the CDC, social distancing, masks, and quarantining. Once the virus in the body is when the immunity created by the vaccines begin to work.

Vaccines have never been able to prevent transmission. The virus has to enter the body, break into cells and replicated in order for the body to respond. Vaccines simply speed up the bodies response reducing the chances of serious infection.

The only thing that prevents transmission is the preventive measures outlined by the CDC, social distancing, masks, and quarantining. Once the virus in the body is when the immunity created by the vaccines begin to work.

Forum List

Back