🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

It is interesting how pro covid vaxxers are so quick to point out that variants can’t specifically target a vaccinated person over an unvaccinated person because that’s just not how viruses work, yet you will never catch a pro vaxxer admitting that variants can't target an unvaccinated person either. At least CDC director Rochelle Walensky admitted that "what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission." On that note, the first sentence of your article does say: "A virus cannot target a specific person regardless of vaccination status."
The virus doesn't target hosts, it isn't that smart. An infected person exhales, coughs or sneezes viral particles. The unsuspecting host(s), vaccinated or nonvaccinated, snorts up a load of virus particles. These virus particles use their spike protein to break into cells, usually in the nose and combine with with proteins in the cells so they can replicated in about 8 to 12 hours producing's many thousands of viral particles which breakout of the cells and attack more cells so it can continue to replicate. All of the above occurs regardless of vaccination status. However what occurs next doesn't. The protection of those vaccinated and previously infected allows the body to rapidly produce antibodies that destroy the viral particles. For the unvaccinated and those not previously infected, they go through a rather long process taking days for the body to determine how to fight the virus. During this time the virus will have replicated dozens of times more produce large numbers of viral particles which typically makes the host very ill. In short, the protection from vaccines or natural immunity allows the body to fight off the virus before it becomes a very serious threat.

Last edited:
The article was dated in January and contained data up to Dec 25th so it going to contain mostly omicron and delta.

No, COVID-19 variants - including omicron - cannot target vaccinated people. The vaccinated fair better than the unvaccinated, in covid testing, hospitalization, and deaths regardless of the variant.

It was obviously cherry picked to highlight the states where the unvaxxed still make up a large % of hospitalizations. Here in MI, the vaccinated are 60% of new hospital admissions. Yes. FOR Covid.

All of the above occurs regardless of vaccination status. However what occurs next doesn't.
Indeed, all of the above occurs, just like I pointed out. "What occurs next" is a giant red herring that has nothing to do with what you quoted of me. You quoted me outlining hypocrisy, but you pivoted to "what happens next."

Have another look at the post that you are now evading. If you can't identify the hypocrisy I outlined, then you are not qualified to be vetting covid information. Evading acknowledgement of what is politically inconvenient absolutely destroys any credibility you have in vetting scientific information.

It is interesting how pro covid vaxxers are so quick to point out that variants can’t specifically target a vaccinated person over an unvaccinated person because that’s just not how viruses work, yet you will never catch a pro vaxxer admitting that variants can't target an unvaccinated person either. At least CDC director Rochelle Walensky admitted that "what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission." On that note, the first sentence of your article does say: "A virus cannot target a specific person regardless of vaccination status."

The virus doesn't target hosts, it isn't that smart. An infected person exhales, coughs or sneezes viral particles. The unsuspecting host(s), vaccinated or nonvaccinated, snorts up a load of virus particles. These virus particles use their spike protein to break into cells, usually in the nose and combine with with proteins in the cells so they can replicated in about 8 to 12 hours producing's many thousands of viral particles which breakout of the cells and attack more cells so it can continue to replicate. All of the above occurs regardless of vaccination status. However what occurs next doesn't. The protection of those vaccinated and previously infected allows the body to rapidly produce antibodies that destroy the viral particles. For the unvaccinated and those not previously infected, they go through a rather long process taking days for the body to determine how to fight the virus. During this time the virus will have replicated dozens of times more produce large numbers of viral particles which typically makes the host very ill. In short, the protection from vaccines or natural immunity allows the body to fight off the virus before it becomes a very serious threat.
Incorrect. The virus does target hosts, and doesn't require ACE2 As a receptor beccause of an unnatural addition to there spike protein of the virus. Scientific evidence that questions targets returns the investigator to the idea of lab manipulation. This science is different from conspiracy theory, because it is science based on established fact. The most stupid thing one can do is to continue to ignore the report by Sorensen, Dalgleish and Susrud as we expound on their study from a different thread.

Indeed, all of the above occurs, just like I pointed out. "What occurs next" is a giant red herring that has nothing to do with what you quoted of me. You quoted me outlining hypocrisy, but you pivoted to "what happens next."

Have another look at the post that you are now evading. If you can't identify the hypocrisy I outlined, then you are not qualified to be vetting covid information. Evading acknowledgement of what is politically inconvenient absolutely destroys any credibility you have in vetting scientific information.

Pfizer vaccine fails to protect the saliva of the vaxxed. Airborne viruses can collect and re-disseminate from these surfaces. Do these viruses that escape immune detection mutate, or not? There is nothing published to address this question. The vaxxed can infect the unvaxxed.

The vaxxed can infect the unvaxxed.
Flopper demonstrates a remarkable ability to research information and facts, but he can only research to confirm and prove what he believes in. He has no interest in what the actual truth is. The science that I was taught back in the 3rd grade made it clear that pursuit of doubt was a critical part of the scientific method, but Flopper appears to be blind to it.

Some will have trouble when we get to the static electricity part. It doesn't look like it evolved from nature.

It was obviously cherry picked to highlight the states where the unvaxxed still make up a large % of hospitalizations. Here in MI, the vaccinated are 60% of new hospital admissions. Yes. FOR Covid.

But remember that nearly 75 percent of Minnesotans 12 or older are fully vaccinated. That means there were 9,120 cases among the nearly 3.5 million vaccinated Minnesotans, and 11,272 among the 1.3 million unvaccinated. Put differently, there were roughly 260 cases per 100,000 vaccinated Minnesotans vs. 860 cases per 100,000 unvaccinated Minnesotans — more than three times as prevalent. The data shows that the unvaccinated are 12 more likely to go into hospital than the vaccinated.

1642391627928.png

Last edited:
Flopper demonstrates a remarkable ability to research information and facts, but he can only research to confirm and prove what he believes in. He has no interest in what the actual truth is. The science that I was taught back in the 3rd grade made it clear that pursuit of doubt was a critical part of the scientific method, but Flopper appears to be blind to it.
I research posts that appear to have false information. It would make no sense to research information that I know to be correct because I do study the subject matter.

Last edited:
But remember that nearly 75 percent of Minnesotans 12 or older are fully vaccinated. That means there were 9,120 cases among the nearly 3.5 million vaccinated Minnesotans, and 11,272 among the 1.3 million unvaccinated. Put differently, there were roughly 260 cases per 100,000 vaccinated Minnesotans vs. 860 cases per 100,000 unvaccinated Minnesotans — more than three times as prevalent. The data shows that the unvaccinated are 12 more likely to go into hospital than the vaccinated.
Politically engineered statistics are absolutely worthless. We can't differentiate covid hospitalizations of people "with" covid, who are there for other reasons besides covid, from covid hospitalizations where the patient is actually there for covid.
The line between who is vaxxed and who is unvaxxed is obscured to a point where vaxxed covid deaths and hospitalizations can be counted as unvaxxed.

Last edited:
Incorrect. The virus does target hosts, and doesn't require ACE2 As a receptor beccause of an unnatural addition to there spike protein of the virus. Scientific evidence that questions targets returns the investigator to the idea of lab manipulation. This science is different from conspiracy theory, because it is science based on established fact. The most stupid thing one can do is to continue to ignore the report by Sorensen, Dalgleish and Susrud as we expound on their study from a different thread.
When I say doesn't target a host, I'm saying the virus does not select a human to attack. That it can not do. Virus particles are expelled by an infected person and carried by momentum and air currents to a host of which the virus has no control. Typically the host breaths in the viral particles into the, nose, or mouth. The virus latches its spiky surface proteins to receptors on healthy cells, breaks into cells, and begins the replication process. All of this will proceed with without regard to vaccination status. The replicated virus particles breakout of the cell and breaks into health cells. The body begins recognizing the virus as a pathogen and mounts a defense. For the vaccinated person this defense is much stronger and faster than the unvaccinated.

Politically engineered statistics are absolutely worthless. We can't differentiate covid hospitalizations of people "with" covid, who are there for other reasons besides covid, from covid hospitalizations where the patient is actually there for covid.
The line between who is vaxxed and who is unvaxxed is obscured to a point where vaxxed covid deaths and hospitalizations can be counted as unvaxxed.
What you are neglecting is that there is no reason to suspect the vaccination status is different for those admitted due to just corvid and those admitted for other reasons with covid. The statistic that 75% to 90% of the patients with covid in the hospital are unvaccinated is still valid.

What you are neglecting is that there is no reason to suspect the vaccination status is different for those admitted due to just corvid and those admitted for other reasons with covid. The statistic that 75% to 90% of the patients with covid in the hospital are unvaccinated is still valid.
Politically engineered statistics are worthless

Exactly. Lefties only research to support what they believe in. Lefties do not research to find out what the truth is.
There's a lot of that going around. ;)

Huh... I was just reading that the quote "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty." wasn't actual a Goebbels quote:

That stat--75 to 90%--is nowhere near what I'm seeing anywhere. You know out of the UK and Israel for a couple of months now is the fact that the vaccinated are MORE likely to contract Covid, though the vaccines still have some protective affect against severe illness. Some.

NY-Times-Editor-Carlos-Tejada-49-Dies-of-Heart-Attack-as-Corporate-Media-Ignores-What-He-Was-Injected-With-the-Day-Before-750x375.jpg

Tejada, 49, received his booster shot the day before his death. Independent Journalist Alex Berenson reported on his Substack:

Carlos Tejada was married and had two children; he spent his career at the Wall Street Journal before joining the Times in 2016. In July, he received a Johnson & Johnson DNA/AAV Covid vaccine. He was thankful to get it, per his Instagram page.
Just saw this article:

Forum List

Back