🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

What did the coroner's report say?
Coroners investigates all unnatural deaths or deaths where the attending Medical Doctor is unable to state a reasonable cause of death.

There would be no coroner's report unless the attending physician was unable to determine cause of death, in which case the medical records and body would be sent to the coroner office for determination of cause of death. The coroner would also get the case it the deceased died without an attending physician to determine cause of death or if law enforcement request the coroner to investigate.

If the death certificate is signed by the attending physician at the hospital, the coroner will probably never see the case.

You're looking for numbers SO SMALL here that there are a LOT OF FACTORS -- especially for men -- that put relatively YOUNG people at risk.

The numbers are small because even if you accept the 10K "vaccine deaths" on the raw VAERS report -- that's over 204 MILLION innoculated people. And the REAL validated deaths in the VAERS for CVid vaccines won't even be 1000 -- when all is said and done. And more than 75% of those will probably be folks over 65. So you're talking about COINCIDENCE between the vaccine and death by sudden cardiac arrest. 12 FIFA soccer players PER YEAR -- drop dead from heart attacks on the field (on avg) every year.

So we're looking for SMALL rates of heart attacks in men. Here's a chart to SHOW just influence of BPressure and Cholestoral levels BY age in men on the right side of this chart.

score-chart-low-risk-countries.png

Not HARD to find guys in their late 40s and 50s with a 1% population risk over any 10 year period. Even if they DONT smoke -- by age 50 -- even MODERATE elevated BP and Cholesterol CAN put you in that 1% (or 2%) risk of death.

To put that in context of your concern here. 204 MILLION vax'd and 1000 dead = 0.0005%.

The NATURAL heart attack risk we're talking about COULD be 40-50 year old non-smoking men (or smoking women) = 1.0% of that 204 Million.

(or more accurately -- 1% of whatever the 40 to 50 yr old vax number is)

And the VAXXED now includes aged groups that go up to 90+ yr olds that DID NOT keel over right after getting the jab.
The actually number of vaccinations is over 500 million now, 20y million fully vaccinated. I just can't get upset because 4 athletes that may have been vaccinated died suddenly or 187 athletes who may have been vaccinated collapsed on the field, or someone's relative died after a single does of a vaccine. As of Dec. 2021, the CDC announced the J&J vaccine was a contributing factor in deaths of 9 people our 17 million does given. The CDC has not found any deaths among 488 million people who took mRNA vaccines where the vaccine was a contributing factor in the deaths.

The CDC and FDA monitor the VAERS database and reports summited to the vaccine manufactures looking for series of adverse events which appear higher than what would be expected without the vaccine. These are the events they select to investigate.

Last edited:
mRNA has NEVER been properly tested before this on HUMANS...........And this rush to this BS over Traditional vaccines and cheap treatments is quite frankly murdering millions.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN THERE...........The Proof is there......Many countries.

Well while you're "not backing down" -- I'll leave you with some things to ponder. Since you want to attribute EVERY heart attack victim that got vaxxed/boosted to the shots. This is why Cardiologists make the big bucks.

Many Die Of Heart Attacks Without Prior History Or Symptoms: PET Imaging Can Offer Early Warning
Date:
June 16, 2008
Source:
Society of Nuclear Medicine
Summary:

As many as 50 percent of all cardiac deaths due to disease in the heart's vessels occur in individuals with no prior history or symptoms of heart disease. In addition, standard coronary risk factors may fail to explain up to 50 percent of cardiovascular events. Now, researchers using positron emission tomography are able to see changes in coronary blood vessels, offering hope that those at risk can receive earlier treatment and prolong life.

Absorb that a minute. HALF of ALL FATAL heart attacks have NO CARDIAC history whatsoever. Their 1st clue (short as it is) IS THE fucking heart attack itself, This includes folks that may have HiBPress/Hypercolesterol histories. So when you pander to anecdotes by saying "they were perfectly healthy" -- any doctor will tell you about the 50% number You can KEEP INSISTING on saying it -- but it means nothing statistically as heart issues are STILL the #1 "natural" cause of death.

And the other thing is a question.

You DENY the mRNA vaccines are safe and that they are instantly KILLING people with heart attacks in what you call "undeniable/indisputable numbers." BTW -- J&J IS a "more traditional vaccine" and THAT one has had FAR MORE ADVERSE reports (like blood clots) that worry the FDA and actual medical people that aren't primadonnas like at NIH/CDC.

And you RIGHTFULLY point out how SAFE HCQ and Ivermectin are as therapeutics. But without a VACCINE - the therapeutics would be pushed to the LIMIT to SOLVE EVERY Cvid infection.

Do you realize that the CV vaccines have SAVED 100s of thousands lives (before Omicron) ???? That's non-negotiable. ESPECIALLY in the demographics of the elderly that we're taking most ALL of the deaths BEFORE the vaccines.

Coroners investigates all unnatural deaths or deaths where the attending Medical Doctor is unable to state a reasonable cause of death.

There would be no coroner's report unless the attending physician was unable to determine cause of death, in which case the medical records and body would be sent to the coroner office for determination of cause of death. The coroner would also get the case it the deceased died without an attending physician to determine cause of death or if law enforcement request the coroner to investigate.

If the death certificate is signed by the attending physician at the hospital, the coroner will probably never see the case.

It's the Office of Coroner that ISSUES the certificate BASED on the med notes. Also the principal RECORD keeper for that jurisdiction. You have Coroner's offices confused with having only to do autopsies and investigations.

Well while you're "not backing down" -- I'll leave you with some things to ponder. Since you want to attribute EVERY heart attack victim that got vaxxed/boosted to the shots. This is why Cardiologists make the big bucks.

Many Die Of Heart Attacks Without Prior History Or Symptoms: PET Imaging Can Offer Early Warning
Date:
June 16, 2008
Source:
Society of Nuclear Medicine
Summary:

As many as 50 percent of all cardiac deaths due to disease in the heart's vessels occur in individuals with no prior history or symptoms of heart disease. In addition, standard coronary risk factors may fail to explain up to 50 percent of cardiovascular events. Now, researchers using positron emission tomography are able to see changes in coronary blood vessels, offering hope that those at risk can receive earlier treatment and prolong life.

Absorb that a minute. HALF of ALL FATAL heart attacks have NO CARDIAC history whatsoever. Their 1st clue (short as it is) IS THE fucking heart attack itself, This includes folks that may have HiBPress/Hypercolesterol histories. So when you pander to anecdotes by saying "they were perfectly healthy" -- any doctor will tell you about the 50% number You can KEEP INSISTING on saying it -- but it means nothing statistically as heart issues are STILL the #1 "natural" cause of death.

And the other thing is a question.

You DENY the mRNA vaccines are safe and that they are instantly KILLING people with heart attacks in what you call "undeniable/indisputable numbers." BTW -- J&J IS a "more traditional vaccine" and THAT one has had FAR MORE ADVERSE reports (like blood clots) that worry the FDA and actual medical people that aren't primadonnas like at NIH/CDC.

And you RIGHTFULLY point out how SAFE HCQ and Ivermectin are as therapeutics. But without a VACCINE - the therapeutics would be pushed to the LIMIT to SOLVE EVERY Cvid infection.

Do you realize that the CV vaccines have SAVED 100s of thousands lives (before Omicron) ???? That's non-negotiable. ESPECIALLY in the demographics of the elderly that we're taking most ALL of the deaths BEFORE the vaccines.
I never attributed all heart attacks to the vaccine. Don't say things I didn't day.

In regards to not believing they are safe them you hit the nail on the head. You have no clue the long term impacts of these vaccines. And the cheap drugs could have neen done for early treatment instead.

Finally they Do not train lomg term B and T cell immunity. We were not offered traditional vaccines such as Covaxin either. This entire plannedemic has been BS since day 1.

I never attributed all heart attacks to the vaccine. Don't say things I didn't day.

In regards to not believing they are safe them you hit the nail on the head. You have no clue the long term impacts of these vaccines. And the cheap drugs could have neen done for early treatment instead.

Finally they Do not train lomg term B and T cell immunity. We were not offered traditional vaccines such as Covaxin either. This entire plannedemic has been BS since day 1.
Yes, and that's why the thrombotic symptom links to ticks in civets and tick saliva compared to Pfizer's vaccine failure for saliva (mucosal) immunity. The tick-infested civet in the news actually comes from Laos in 1994.

I'm out flogging the lying and bad public health messaging. I'm not "missing out" on anything. In fact, yesterday or over the weekend Saint Fauci ADMITTED that the media headlines of 1000s of kids / week being being hospitalized for covid was really incompetent. EVEN THO he the Fauce himself used children as a pawn to push vaccinations on them. HE CITED the same thing I did multiple times here. That a kid with a broken arm goes to E.R. and is found to WITH Covid and the hospital reports to the media the number of kids in hospital BECAUSE of Covid. That's why the US record keeping on "cases" is entirely UNUSABLE for research and even THE CDC ADMITS THIS !!!

I'm also aware of the concentrated effort to SMEAR the various therapeutics being used by frontline doctors like HCQ/IVermectin/others was TRIGGERED by the fact that FDA DISALLOW EUA authorization for ANY vaccine to treat ANYTHING where "off the shelf" or off label use of existing therapeutics are available. THEY STOPPED CLINICAL TRIALS and SCIENCE COLD so that nobody could determine the absolute truths.

eagle1462010 and EvMetro

Wanted to leave this thread by telling you about a revelation that came to me last night watching 2 talking heads on cable news YELL at each about the "reported 10K deaths in the VAERS".

It was a futile argument -- nobody won because the TRUTH CANNOT BE KNOWN without CDC/NIH taking an INTEREST in ANALYZING and EXPLAINING that number.

Does it seem weird to YOU that the CDC with all its resources would not have a team of 25 people ANALYZING and RESEACHING each of those claims? It seemed normal to me because I'm a Libertarian and I rarely see the govt do ANYTHING smart or responsible. But in THIS CASE -- why the FUCK haven't they done that and CLARIFIED THE FACTS behind those reports and SHUT DOWN this yelling match that WE'VE had and the media continues to promote.

It is usually the govt that CAUSES conspiracy theories to grow in strength by IGNORING or covering up the facts. Because of the Libertarian bent I usually attribute this to poor MOTIVATION to EXPLAIN their actions, rather than go directly to the theories that they are being manipulated by mysterious players like Bill Gates or "big oil". They just REFUSE to be a watchdog for MISUSING their often bad data or analysis. Their 2nd most logical reason for not ACTIVELY clarifying seemingly damning events or data is to COVER THEIR OWN ASSES.

This has happened for various 9/11 events, for Waco/Ruby Ridge, for airline disasters like Flt 800. the Wuhan Lab, and now TODAY with the events of Jan 6th 2021. And as the FEDERAL response to fighting covid becomes more muddled and bungled by the DAY -- all the previous ass covering is coming to light.

So -- we'll eventually KNOW the truth or get closer to it DESPITE the censorship of the tech tyrants and the media polarization. That is UNLESS the leftists and MSM SUCCEED in further stifling of discussion even in the halls of Congress. the media and science.

But right now -- I took my 90 yr old MinLaw for her Covid booster yesterday based on WHAT I KNOW and the odds that seem to be calculated correctly. And we must INDEPENDENTLY DO THAT to survive.

Why do YOU THINK the CDC hasn't invested the resources in CLARIFYING those VAERS claims -- even a TINY EFFORT to explain WHAT IS MISSING from them to make any scientific judgements on validity?

It could easily have been clarified MONTHS ago.
CDC and WHO have come to loggerheads, just like NIH and NSF are having their own power struggle to determine which entity has rights to being the lowest common denominator. Power struggles fueled by money, politics, and ego maniacs can still result in a positive (info revealed) in the longer-game.

The 4 political/science orgs listed above, along with FDA’s typical floundering (for many years) care greatly about their power of authority, and it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Maybe these orgs will publicly start sharing dirt on the others? Not the best way to go about it, but if so, that could be a win for consumers if the “dirt” can be proven. Sad times when the public “needs to rely on dirt” to learn the facts about power hungry orgs.

It's the Office of Coroner that ISSUES the certificate BASED on the med notes. Also the principal RECORD keeper for that jurisdiction. You have Coroner's offices confused with having only to do autopsies and investigations.
State laws determine the kind of deaths that must be report and/or investigated by the Coroner. In all states, the Medical Examiner-Coroner is mandated by State Law to investigate all violent, sudden or medically unattended deaths within the county.
For other deaths an attending physician will generally determine the causes of death and compete the death certificate. What is done with this original death certificate depends on the state. Only about 20% are signed by the coroner or medical examiner. The original is filed with state usually the office of vital records who issue certified copies. In some cases the death certificate goes to coroner's office depending on the type of deaths. All of these procedure and details are determine by state or local government.

Actually, It's worse than that. In that you select celebrities (minor/major) who have heart attacks within days or weeks of the vax. I've tangled with OTHER posters who tried to use FIFA soccer players -- "who are always in great health" who dropped dead on the field and the poster assumed that since more than 90% of FIFA was vaxxed -- that it HAD to be the vaccine. In THAT case, I simply pulled up a Wiki page that had every "FIFA sudden deaths" listed from 1878 or so and highlighted that this occurs about TWELVE TIMES every fucking year for the past 20 years or so. In fact, it occurred less than 10 days ago. The player was technically dead for 2 or 4 minutes before they revived him.

Cant pull up lists of hundreds of thousands that die this way every year, but 50% of ALL OF them had NO CLUE that they were at risk. AND -- you have NO physiological THEORY for how the vaccine is responsible based on what's in it and what it does do. Your "targets of opportunity" are about a DOZEN high profile heart deaths out of 400,000 per year.

We might not know long term effects, especially in children who shouldn't be PUSHED to 2 or 3 or more shots -- but we also dont know the long term effects of the COVID DISEASE ITSELF -- nor do we know the long term effects of monoclonal antibodies or the Pfizer pill or the NEW anti-virals.

Just told you above, we HAVE a traditional "killed virus" vax from J&J. Those folks probably blew their big chance by getting the dosing schedule "less than optimized" before submitting to the FDA. Not essentially any different from the Indian one.

The deal on getting long term immunity is -- it depends on how "infected" you got. The mRNA vaxxes dont have enough material in them to STIMULATE LT immunity. IN FACT, not everyone that GETS COVID will have adequate "long term NATURAL immunity" because it depends on "how sick you got". If you got CVid and just got a headache and a few sniffles, that B cell And bone marrow storage is NOT gonna be robust or long lasting.

MORE of the J&J or Covaxin MIGHT get a longer term immunity, but it could also harm the frail and the elderly -- even IF -- in relatively small numbers from short term adverse effects. Which is WHY -- we get the normal flu shots every year. EVEN IF -- they cover a slightly different list of possible endemic guesses that year.

Just told you above, we HAVE a traditional "killed virus" vax from J&J. Those folks probably blew their big chance by getting the dosing schedule "less than optimized" before submitting to the FDA. Not essentially any different from the Indian one.
The J & J use the cold virus while the Covaxin uses the Covid 19 inactivated whole antigen. While they both use a virus form one is specific to the current strain and the other is not.

Both are traditional vaccines but I believe one is better. That still doesn't discount that we in this country have been denied early treatment options used all over this world. I've seen the rejections used for these drugs and simply think it is BS based on the Gov't forcing only the vaccines for their lobbyist and money.

That many countries using these cheap drugs and calling them successes can't all be lying.

In regards of the long term effects of the mRNA vaccines they ARE NOT KNOWN........But what we do know that you can still get and transmit the virus with them. To me..........that isn't a vaccine worth a fuck as we have TREATMENTS OUT THERE THAT WOULD NEGATE THEIR NEED. No money in that for PHARMA........

The J & J use the cold virus while the Covaxin uses the Covid 19 inactivated whole antigen. While they both use a virus form one is specific to the current strain and the other is not.

Both are traditional vaccines but I believe one is better. That still doesn't discount that we in this country have been denied early treatment options used all over this world. I've seen the rejections used for these drugs and simply think it is BS based on the Gov't forcing only the vaccines for their lobbyist and money.

That many countries using these cheap drugs and calling them successes can't all be lying.

In regards of the long term effects of the mRNA vaccines they ARE NOT KNOWN........But what we do know that you can still get and transmit the virus with them. To me..........that isn't a vaccine worth a fuck as we have TREATMENTS OUT THERE THAT WOULD NEGATE THEIR NEED. No money in that for PHARMA........
Here’s another latecomer into the game but superior to mRNA, without rushing necessary trials like Pfizer and Moderna did, which boosts its reputation score 20 fold at the gate:

Three specific pharmaceutical companies, Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J were given the green light and overcharged for their products when cheaper and more effective lines of production was possible. We now know that not only was cheaper production possible, but it has led to a superior product. No surprise to the common sense crowd.

Last edited:
Here’s another latecomer into the game but superior to mRNA, without rushing necessary trials like Pfizer and Moderna did, which boosts its reputation score 20 fold at the gate:

Three specific pharmaceutical companies, Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J were given the green light and overcharged for their products when cheaper and more effective lines of production was possible. We now know that not only was cheaper production possible, but it has led to a superior product. No surprise to the common sense crowd.
But Covaxin is not available to Americans. J&Juse a non-coronavirus as vector, and Astrazeneca uses that same non-coronavvirus, though it comes from a Gambian chimp.

But Covaxin is not available to Americans. J&Juse a non-coronavirus as vector, and Astrazeneca uses that same non-coronavvirus, though it comes from a Gambian chimp.
I just reread the article and you are in fact right it mentions nothing about any type of plan to use this within the states. Are you kidding me? That Corporation in Texas needs to do something about it! There should be no governmental hog tying when it comes to medical advancements! What pops to mind is what other types of hidden agenda is going on in the corruptive cesspool in leadership and medical decision makers?

When better weather hits this spring to up the volume, the populace at large should unite against this intentional corruption.

“Pfizer’s cash prospects caught the eye of Boffa’s Meacham, for good reason. Analysts surveyed by FactSet expect Pfizer to generate more than $80 billion in free cash flow over the next three years, in addition to the $30 billion the company already has on its balance sheet.”

I’m just one peon (of millions) who expects truthful medical statements from decision makers. Evidence has shown that is not going to happen until there is much ado about it. Boycott Pfizer! Check out ALL their ads at sports events, they sponsor everything……but of course they do. Pfizer should be using that big money for improving research and development instead of their lobbying and incessant advertising!

There are multiple drug companies that manufacture the same products and consumers can still call it, even though the odds are against us it’s still doable. If Pfizer wants to stay in business, US consumers need to demand that they play an honest game and do what’s in the consumers interests to market their wares.

There is no way to compare the effectiveness of various vaccines. This is because the vaccine trials were done during different times of the year. A vaccine will appear to do better if the trials were done in summer rather the winter when airborne viruses spread more easily. All vaccines were done as soon as it was possible to do them. So some entered clinicals trials in winter, some spring, some summer, and some in the fall. Also they were done in different countries where variations in health standards effect a great effect on transmissibility. And lastly, the various trials were not run against the same variant. So there is no way you to compare effectiveness based on clinical trials.

Even if you compare the vaccines based on performance during mass vaccinations, you run into a wall here also. The reason is not all vaccines are available in all countries and those who get vaccinated varies a lot between countries.

Scientist can't compare effectiveness of vaccines so expecting the public to do so would be a bit crazy. Since vaccines are paid for by governments to maximize use, increasing the number of brands of vaccines available in a country would simple increase cost of supply and difficulty of managing vaccinations. Remember each vaccine has different requirements in regard to longevity, temperature, method of vaccination, and who can be vaccinated, and when.

There are essential no proven long term effects of the vaccines, even attenuated vaccines have no risk of long term effects. The effect of all vaccines diminish with time so you would expect the greatest effect within days, weeks, or months not decades. This has been proven over 50 years of monitoring vaccines.

One of the major reasons for development of mRNA vaccines was to remove vaccine hesitancy. Since the vaccine does not contain any viral particles like other vaccines and it is gone from the body in two weeks unlike other vaccines, there is no reason to suspect any infections from the virus or long term effects. However, since it is new technology, only about 20 years old, it has provided rich soil to grow conspiracy theories, false claims and doubt. Although mRNA vaccines have been very successful both in clinical trials and mass vaccinations, they have certainly failed in regard to decreasing vaccine hesitancy.

At this point in time there have been no proven deaths due to mRNA vaccines out of 480 million vaccinations. The J&J vaccine, a modified virus vector vaccine which has been around since the 70's is responsible for 9 deaths out of 17 million vaccinations.

Last edited:
As the authors state, 'There has never been a successful vaccine for a coronavirus.'
'....In our paper we gave reasons why the virus vector or RNA vector based approaches that are the basis of eight methodologies reviewed in Nature are unlikely to prove immunogenic and why either, but especially RNA vector models may carry significant risk of ADE (antibody dependent enhancement). As we have detailed in QRB-D, we have seen such a story before over thirty years in the failure of all three mainstream approaches to HIV, which we predicted but were disbelieved.'

There is no way to compare the effectiveness of various vaccines. This is because the vaccine trials were done during different times of the year. A vaccine will appear to do better if the trials were done in summer rather the winter when airborne viruses spread more easily. All vaccines were done as soon as it was possible to do them. So some entered clinicals trials in winter, some spring, some summer, and some in the fall. Also they were done in different countries where variations in health standards effect a great effect on transmissibility. And lastly, the various trials were not run against the same variant. So there is no way you to compare effectiveness based on clinical trials.

Even if you compare the vaccines based on performance during mass vaccinations, you run into a wall here also. The reason is not all vaccines are available in all countries and those who get vaccinated varies a lot between countries.

Scientist can't compare effectiveness of vaccines so expecting the public to do so would be a bit crazy. Since vaccines are paid for by governments to maximize use, increasing the number of brands of vaccines available in a country would simple increase cost of supply and difficulty of managing vaccinations. Remember each vaccine has different requirements in regard to longevity, temperature, method of vaccination, and who can be vaccinated, and when.

There are essential no proven long term effects of the vaccines, even attenuated vaccines have no risk of long term effects. The effect of all vaccines diminish with time so you would expect the greatest effect within days, weeks, or months not decades. This has been proven over 50 years of monitoring vaccines.

One of the major reasons for development of mRNA vaccines was to remove vaccine hesitancy. Since the vaccine does not contain any viral particles like other vaccines and it is gone from the body in two weeks unlike other vaccines, there is no reason to suspect any infections from the virus or long term effects. However, since it is new technology, only about 20 years old, it has provided rich soil to grow conspiracy theories, false claims and doubt. Although mRNA vaccines have been very successful both in clinical trials and mass vaccinations, they have certainly failed in regard to decreasing vaccine hesitancy.

At this point in time there have been no proven deaths due to mRNA vaccines out of 480 million vaccinations. The J&J vaccine, a modified virus vector vaccine which has been around since the 70's is responsible for 9 deaths out of 17 million vaccinations.

This part strikes a note of subjectivity: “One of the major reasons for development of mRNA vaccines was to remove vaccine hesitancy. “
The following statement is likely more truthful using your words. BTW-I am not implying that the lack of truthfulness comes from you, but from Pfizer’s and Moderna’s intentional selection of the word “vaccine”. One of the major reasons the term vaccine was used for the mRNA technology/delivery method was to expediently gain public trust, exactly for the purpose, likely the only purpose. Do you realize that the vaccine definition was later altered by Webster’s dictionary in January 2021 because of this fact?

Last edited:
And to buy them time, the Prisoners were duped with confounding definitions between 'mutation' and 'variant.'

Yes, we're interested in the genomes of those 9 deaths, because they too hold potential clues and answers to the origin of the communist Chinese virus.

Forum List

Back