🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

No there is a huge documented correlation in general, and it can be examined in this case to determine if the vaccine was the cause.
The problem is that even though the mRNA injection is intramuscular, it is so tiny that it is not at all restricted to the muscle.
It can and does get into the bloodstream, and where ever it ends up, it starts our own cells growing spike proteins.
And when that happens in critical place like the heart or brain, we die.
If it happens in capillaries in extremities, then hands and feet have to be amputated.

It is not just that the mRNA injections have caused over 10,000 deaths, but that if we properly used immuno suppressants to prevent any cytokine storm, no one should be dying from covid at all.
It is not at all a lethal or dangerous virus.

And while the death rate from the mRNA injections is very low, the fact it is not causing anything being stored in long term T-cell memory, means it is useless to end the epidemic.
As a treatment, the mRNA injection does stimulate antibody production, but that should not be done ahead of time.
These mRNA injections should be only given AFTER actual infection.

This is from a site that is pro-vax.
{...
VAERS had received 1,148 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received a COVID-19 vaccine as of July 19th. The CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, the CDC and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have confirmed 674 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. In both cases, the body’s immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger.
...}
Your post is so full of generations, assumptions, and misinformation, it would take hours to find all the links to refute your claims and you would ignore them and continue, so I pass.

And you are making the same mistake as what prompted that reply. You said NO DEATHS from the vaccine...............Which is a lie.
And where have I ever claimed that there have been no deaths from vaccination? I can not reasonably make that claim any more than I could claim that all deaths reported after vaccination are from the vaccination. The data is simply not there.

IMHO, the CDC should be investigating the deaths in VARES database and publishing the cause of death. It would take a lot of resources but I think it would be worth it. Of course many on the right would not believe the results because they don't trust the goverment, science, or the media.

And where have I ever claimed that there have been no deaths from vaccination? I can not reasonably make that claim any more than I could claim that all deaths reported after vaccination are from the vaccination. The data is simply not there.

IMHO, the CDC should be investigating the deaths in VARES database and publishing the cause of death. It would take a lot of resources but I think it would be worth it. Of course many on the right would not believe the results because they don't trust the goverment, science, or the media.
aka you just equate all those reports of death as ZERO............Which is what I've been saying and calling it a Lie.

aka you just equate all those reports of death as ZERO............Which is what I've been saying and calling it a Lie.
I have never claimed that there have been no deaths from vaccination. I just take issue with any claim of deaths due to vaccine that are just based the fact that the deaths were after the vaccine. Without solid scientific evidence that a vaccine causes a death there should be no such claim. However, the CDC has found deaths do to vaccination. I think there were 5 but I suspect there are more.

I have never claimed that there have been no deaths from vaccination. I just take issue with any claim of deaths due to vaccine that are just based the fact that the deaths were after the vaccine. Without solid scientific evidence that a vaccine causes a death there should be no such claim. However, the CDC has found deaths do to vaccination. I think there were 5 but I suspect there are more.
Yet earlier you said NONE...............ZERO.............now it's 5............On the OFFICIAL VAERS it still shows over 7000..........from the Pfizer report......1223.........So out of all of those you still believe only 5 died................OKIE DOKIE.

Yet earlier you said NONE...............ZERO.............now it's 5............On the OFFICIAL VAERS it still shows over 7000..........from the Pfizer report......1223.........So out of all of those you still believe only 5 died................OKIE DOKIE.
It's put up or shut up time. What is the thread and post number of my post that I said "There have been no deaths do to the vaccines."

I believe VARES shows that there are approximately 20,000 deaths reported, not 7,000.

The Pfizer report of 1223 deaths are not confirmed deaths due to vaccine. They are just incident reports of deaths that occurred sometime after vaccination. The link to it is in this thread.

"So out of all of those you still believe only 5 died"
Read my above post, #205, "I think there were 5 but I suspect there are more."

Last edited:
It is certainly not a game. The vaccines were lab tested followed by 6 months of clinical trials where 60,000 participants were monitored weekly and are still being monitored by both the drug company and the FDA without a single death or serious adverse effect due to the vaccine. In addition the VARS data collection system which is open to the public has recorded 20,000 deaths after (not from) 500,000,000 vaccinations. There have been only 5 deaths proved to be caused by a vaccine. Are there more, probably yes but no where near 20,000.

We had over 205 million people fully vaccinated over the last 12 months. Of that number we have 20,000 reported deaths after vaccination. In the US, the expected number of deaths from all causes in 12 months is about 3.5 million out a population of 340 million. So 20,000 deaths in a year out of 205 million is certainly not a cause for alarm.

Of course all of the above will fall on deaf ears because you trust conspiracy theories, fake news, and social media more than you trust government, science or the media. I find that's very said because when people lose faith in their government they turn elsewhere as they did in Germany in 1930, Italy in 1922, France in 1799, in which the people rejected a democratic form of goverment in favor of authoritarian rule of a single person. It brought back faith in goverment but at a terrible price.
Without a single death. There you go.

Without a single death due to the vaccines out of clinical trials with a total of 60,000 participants
I responded with the Pfizer study which you discount as well...............Anything that puts a bad light on the vaccines you discount.

I know someone at work who told me his aunt died from the dang jab. Arm swollen after the jab........family said go to hospital for it and she said if it's still swollen in the morning she'd go.........Died during the night.

I'm sure you will discount that death as well..........My neighbor had a swollen arm as well.........didn't die............Couldn't work for days because of it..........Guess that didn't happen either.

Without a single death. There you go.
This is out of clinical trials where all events are investigated by scientists including deaths. When people imply or claim that due to vaccines 20,000 died after vaccination, athletics collapsed (who may or may not have been vaccinated) due vaccines, etc I take issue. We have had over 500 million vaccinations in the US and billions worldwide. From these huge numbers it is relatively easy to construct scenarios that imply that vaccines are unsafe. I believe they may be thousands or more deaths due to vaccines out of the millions and billions of vaccinations but that does not make the vaccines unsafe.

Last edited:
This is out of clinical trials where all events are investigated by scientists including deaths. When people imply or claim that due to vaccines 20,000 died after vaccination, athletics collapsed (who may or may not have been vaccinated) due vaccines, etc I take issue. We have had over 500 million vaccinations in the US and billions worldwide. From these huge numbers it is relatively easy to construct scenarios that imply that vaccines are unsafe. I believe they may be thousands or more deaths due to vaccines out of the millions and billions of vaccinations but that does not make the vaccines unsafe.
Which is why I normally use the filtered OFFICIAL VAERS SITE which has reduced it to a little over 7000. They removed 14000

Can we at least agree there no logical reason why this should be a partisan, political issue?

Can we at least agree there no logical reason why this should be a partisan, political issue?
It shouldn't be but it has been from the very start.........and those in power with stock holding in the vaccine makers have pushed a narrative to their vaccines and money.

I am convinced that the cheap drugs should have been used in the beginning.......as we knew a lot then.......and these deaths would be no where near they are now. It is Proven in other countries...........But disallowed here............

This truth WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY........Hell it's already here now.......

It shouldn't be but it has been from the very start.........and those in power with stock holding in the vaccine makers have pushed a narrative to their vaccines and money.

I am convinced that the cheap drugs should have been used in the beginning.......as we knew a lot then.......and these deaths would be no where near they are now. It is Proven in other countries...........But disallowed here............

This truth WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY........Hell it's already here now.......
Which truth?

We've become so stupidly partisan that we can't even respond to a national emergency without turning it into a pointless pissing match. Woe to us if we face a real military threat. We'll utterly shit ourselves.

They are corrupt and dont want the truth out because the people of this country might want a neck tie party if the trutj gets out.

I'm losing confidence in any accountability ever when govt goes rogue. Look at Cuomo. He's gonna skate on the nursing home raw deal and NOW probably even skate on the woman-groping weirdness that GOT HIM to resign.

Resigning is not NEARLY the punishment for all the lying and ass covering we've seen here. But if the NATION can't unite on what's right/wrong -- Even having the FBI STEAL THE KEYS to the world's greatest spy machine to SPY on a Presidential campaign -- aint no crime.
We know they have purposely forced vaccines over proven old off label meds that could have made them unneccessary. They have also refused to do t and b cell test studies in mass because they dont want that known either. Other countries that have showed most had covod t and b cell immunities already.

Their hush on Natural Immunity is an affront to science. And look who brags about "following the science" or "I AM SCIENCE" in the case of Lord Fauci. It's NEVER been about science. As I've insisted all along, the leadership HERE and in MOST countries has been Public Health Messenging. Pub Health messaging can change whenever they feel like it. Or in the recent case of restating "quarantine and isolation" lengths -- whenever the ECONOMY or BUSINESS is jeopardized.

I dont agree that therapeutics would have negated the need for vaccines. 80% of the deaths up to Omicron had been 65 and up. And in those age groups, you CANNOT rely solely on Prophylactic or therapeutic regimes.

And despite the PURPOSEFUL confusion spread by Public Health minders that vaccinated people can STILL spread the disease -- Science says that's a matter of degree.

ASYMPTOMATIC people are FAR less likely to spread. To spread, you really need to be sneezing or coughing or yelling right in someone's face. See for instance --

Negative binomial regression revealed that when adjusted for age, gender, and serology of index case, the incidence of COVID-19 among close contacts of a symptomatic index case was 3·85 times higher than for close contacts of an asymptomatic index case (95% CI2·06–7·19; p<0·0001; appendix).

That's just common sense EVEN IF the CDC is right about MAXIMUM spread happening in the 1st 5 days after exposure.

So -- THE SPREAD ITSELF -- has to be controlled. Otherwise the FULL WEIGHT of transmission would OVERWHELM the folks TREATING the disease and the supply chain for the therapeutics.

Which is probably the whole game plan of our "public health" czars and WHY they put 98% of their messaging, edicts, money and actions on VACCINES rather than therapeutics.

THAT's also a fatal mistake here that will escape scrutiny and punishment in itself. It should have been a more balanced tactical plan.

People get heart attacks all the time. But usually not at such a young age unless he had a lot of risk factors. Did the man drink a fifth or more a day? Did he burn 3 packs or more coffin nails each day? His picture indicates he was far from tremendously obese.

Makes me think that the vaccine may have been an instigating factor in his attainment of Room Temperature.

You're looking for numbers SO SMALL here that there are a LOT OF FACTORS -- especially for men -- that put relatively YOUNG people at risk.

The numbers are small because even if you accept the 10K "vaccine deaths" on the raw VAERS report -- that's over 204 MILLION innoculated people. And the REAL validated deaths in the VAERS for CVid vaccines won't even be 1000 -- when all is said and done. And more than 75% of those will probably be folks over 65. So you're talking about COINCIDENCE between the vaccine and death by sudden cardiac arrest. 12 FIFA soccer players PER YEAR -- drop dead from heart attacks on the field (on avg) every year.

So we're looking for SMALL rates of heart attacks in men. Here's a chart to SHOW just influence of BPressure and Cholestoral levels BY age in men on the right side of this chart.

score-chart-low-risk-countries.png

Not HARD to find guys in their late 40s and 50s with a 1% population risk over any 10 year period. Even if they DONT smoke -- by age 50 -- even MODERATE elevated BP and Cholesterol CAN put you in that 1% (or 2%) risk of death.

To put that in context of your concern here. 204 MILLION vax'd and 1000 dead = 0.0005%.

The NATURAL heart attack risk we're talking about COULD be 40-50 year old non-smoking men (or smoking women) = 1.0% of that 204 Million.

(or more accurately -- 1% of whatever the 40 to 50 yr old vax number is)

And the VAXXED now includes aged groups that go up to 90+ yr olds that DID NOT keel over right after getting the jab.

Last edited:
I'm losing confidence in any accountability ever when govt goes rogue. Look at Cuomo. He's gonna skate on the nursing home raw deal and NOW probably even skate on the woman-groping weirdness that GOT HIM to resign.

Resigning is not NEARLY the punishment for all the lying and ass covering we've seen here. But if the NATION can't unite on what's right/wrong -- Even having the FBI STEAL THE KEYS to the world's greatest spy machine to SPY on a Presidential campaign -- aint no crime
I lost that confidence a long time ago.

I dont agree that therapeutics would have negated the need for vaccines. 80% of the deaths up to Omicron had been 65 and up. And in those age groups, you CANNOT rely solely on Prophylactic or therapeutic regimes
We shall disagree then. In regards to the vaccines....Covaxin actually trians the B and T cells.......whole antigen covid 19 Traditional vaccine.........Why wasn't it offered here? We know why.......mRNA is cheap and can maximize profits.............The drugs used in other countries is WELL PROVEN......No matter how much they push it's horse dewormer.........IT'S NOT.....and that is not the only cheap drug they have been using.......They are night and day better and they used the cheap drugs extensively.

mRNA has NEVER been properly tested before this on HUMANS...........And this rush to this BS over Traditional vaccines and cheap treatments is quite frankly murdering millions.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN THERE...........The Proof is there......Many countries.

Which is probably the whole game plan of our "public health" czars and WHY they put 98% of their messaging, edicts, money and actions on VACCINES rather than therapeutics.
Which I believe is wrong. Early treatment like the other countries did stopped people from going to the hospital. All the successful studies are mainly in EARLY TREATMENT. Most in other countries were given AS SOON AS THEY TESTED POSITIVE..........Stopping the Cytokine Storm from ever happening. The FLCCC formed because they were disgusted that NO TREATMENTS were being given.......take an aspirin and go home......if it gets bad go to the hospital. That is a plan only if you want a lot of dead people. For less than a Big Mac Value pack we could have stopped people in mass here from ever going to the hospital.

That is proven all over the world........where the media and govt doesn't control the treatments. I was even saying this early on and you know it. We were throwing down almost 2 years ago over HCL.........and early treatments.

You're looking for numbers SO SMALL here that there are a LOT OF FACTORS -- especially for men -- that put relatively YOUNG people at risk.

The numbers are small because even if you accept the 10K "vaccine deaths" on the raw VAERS report -- that's over 204 MILLION innoculated people. And the REAL validated deaths in the VAERS for CVid vaccines won't even be 1000 -- when all is said and done. And more than 75% of those will probably be folks over 65. So you're talking about COINCIDENCE between the vaccine and death by sudden cardiac arrest. 12 FIFA soccer players PER YEAR -- drop dead from heart attacks on the field (on avg) every year.

So we're looking for SMALL rates of heart attacks in men. Here's a chart to SHOW just influence of BPressure and Cholestoral levels BY age in men on the right side of this chart.

score-chart-low-risk-countries.png

Not HARD to find guys in their late 40s and 50s with a 1% population risk over any 10 year period. Even if they DONT smoke -- by age 50 -- even MODERATE elevated BP and Cholesterol CAN put you in that 1% (or 2%) risk of death.

To put that in context of your concern here. 204 MILLION vax'd and 1000 dead = 0.0005%.

The NATURAL heart attack risk we're talking about COULD be 40-50 year old non-smoking men (or smoking women) = 1.0% of that 204 Million.

(or more accurately -- 1% of whatever the 40 to 50 yr old vax number is)

And the VAXXED now includes aged groups that go up to 90+ yr olds that DID NOT keel over right after getting the jab.
Long term will decide this argument.........because we have no clue the long term effects.........and in the past.......like Anthrax......even though they deny it.....there was damage......We shall see and I hope that it is minimal............History shows the rush to vaccines that are unproven can cause disaster down the road.

Why do this when cheap drugs can mitigate the virus.........and Traditional vaccines would have been more appropriate.? Why on earth would a gov't try to fire and silence drugs that have proven successful all over the world? Even to a point of firing doctors and kicking them out of the hospitals over this?

EUA should have been in place day one............The right to choose....and TRY is rejected by politicians and CDC with INVESTMENTS in the vaccines.........That is a conflict of interest from hell............Who will be held accountable for this? Given they own the courts and Gov't it will be like normal........NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.

I responded with the Pfizer study which you discount as well...............Anything that puts a bad light on the vaccines you discount.

I know someone at work who told me his aunt died from the dang jab. Arm swollen after the jab........family said go to hospital for it and she said if it's still swollen in the morning she'd go.........Died during the night.

I'm sure you will discount that death as well..........My neighbor had a swollen arm as well.........didn't die............Couldn't work for days because of it..........Guess that didn't happen either.
What did the coroner's report say?

Forum List

Back