🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

And if you're worried about a few thousand people YOU BELIEVE dropped dead from the injections, --- the number of folks from 50 to 65 WHO DIED FROM THE VIRUS without the injections is easily 10 times larger.
The dispute about the number of people who have died "from" the virus is a huge topic in itself, considering what birx stated about counting deaths "with" covid as deaths "from" covid, and considering the relentless political efforts from big pharma, big government, big media, and big tech to inflate the number of deaths "from" the virus. Even well educated folks like yourself have bought into covid and vaccine culture.

Kennedy documents India's use of budesonide on p. 43, above. Budesonide inhibits Par2, and would likely eliminate the loss of smell (anosmia) in SARS-CoV-2 infections, also GI tract:

SARS-CoV-2 / Par2 / Anosmia / Zonulin Hypothesis

So, I assume the point of this post is to insinuate that his death was caused by the vaccine. But is there any evidence that that is the case?

Billions of people are taking these vaccines. Some of them will die in the near future. It doesn't prove anything. If you don't have any evidence that the vaccine actually caused this person's death, you're just engaging in unsupported fear mongering.
Its return fire against the posters who play unvaxxed dead everyday.

There are examples from vaers that look legit on vaccine deaths. Anyone who says people havent died at all from all these jabs isnt beinf realistic

Its return fire against the posters who play unvaxxed dead everyday.
Ok. Why would you want to be as dumb as them?
There are examples from vaers that look legit on vaccine deaths. Anyone who says people havent died at all from all these jabs isnt beinf realistic
Seems like a reasonable claim. All vaccines carry such risk. As I mentioned, billions have taken the vaccine. If billions of people all drank a glass of water at the same time, some of them would choke and die in the process. That doesn't mean drinking water is a bad idea.

Omigod!!!! No one gets heart attacks!!!!!!
Incorrect, but thinking people can see an unusual pattern developing between young, healthy low-heart-attack-risk vaccinated athletes and heart attack deaths. You are an emotionally hysterical dingbat, so you cannot discern the correlation.

Incorrect, but thinking people can see an unusual pattern developing between young, healthy low-heart-attack-risk vaccinated athletes and heart attack deaths. You are an emotionally hysterical dingbat, so you cannot discern the correlation.
Thinking people scrutinize their information sources and demand evidence before accepting the claims of fear-mongers.

Most of the anti-vaxxers suck at statistics. That's why the come off as though they were honed to the fine edge of a beachball. They don't realize the chances of them having an adverse reaction to the vaccine is probably less than getting struck by lightning in the middle of a snowstorm!
Really pumpkin? Can you please tell us how many people are listed as having an adverse reaction and how many have been hit by a lightning in the middle of a snowstorm in the last year? hmmmm?

You want to talk about anti-vaxxers and their math...baby, you should be far more worried about your math abilities.

Betty White died two days after getting her booster shot.
Yahoo is already out claiming otherwise...saying that its all a lie based on what her business buddy said.. the only thing is that isn't what he said. What he said was more in line with it would be a shame that her death would be used for political purposes regarding covid. If she got the booster---they are going to hide this information which in itself is telling. This is why all the dead stats should be made public so we can all see what is really going on.

Yahoo is already out claiming otherwise...saying that its all a lie based on what her business buddy said.. the only thing is that isn't what he said. What he said was more in line with it would be a shame that her death would be used for political purposes regarding covid. If she got the booster---they are going to hide this information which in itself is telling. This is why all the dead stats should be made public so we can all see what is really going on.
At 99 and 11 months you can go at anytime.

I don't know what she died of.

What I do know is that we can't trust anybody on this Covid shit. There is a lot of dishonesty going on, especially with the effects of the vaccine.

My wife and I have the vaccine shots and the booster with no problems. However, our young and healthy neighbor spent three three days in the hospital with a severe reaction to her second Pfizer shot.

If it was the shot I would not be surprise if the Left is trying to cover it up. They are dishonest like that.

India's use of doxycycline mentioned in post #160 is the tick-linked trajectory of investigation for origins of SARS-CoV-2. We have already posted to USMB for fatal Heartland virus in Tennessee and its vector, Asian Longhorned tick, Haemaphysalis longicornis. Both Heartland virus and the vector tick link to Yong-Zhen Zhang of the Beijing CDC.

Memphis, Tennessee: Tick Bite to Heart Failure / Ehrlichial Myocarditis
'....Doxycycline was added given the high suspicion of tick-borne illness....Ehrlichia chaffeensis PCR was positive.....A cardioverter-defibrillator was implanted for primary prevention of sudden cardiac death....It is now 12 months after the patient's initial hospitalization, and she has had 2 admissions for acute heart failure exacerbation.'

Ehrlichiosis Masquerading as Thrombocytopenia purpura

2017-2018: Asian Longhorned Tick in Eastern U.S.
'....In 2017-18 established populations of Asian Longhorned tick, H. longicornis Neumann, 1901, were detected in the Eastern U.S. for the first time.'

The dispute about the number of people who have died "from" the virus is a huge topic in itself, considering what birx stated about counting deaths "with" covid as deaths "from" covid, and considering the relentless political efforts from big pharma, big government, big media, and big tech to inflate the number of deaths "from" the virus. Even well educated folks like yourself have bought into covid and vaccine culture.

I'm out flogging the lying and bad public health messaging. I'm not "missing out" on anything. In fact, yesterday or over the weekend Saint Fauci ADMITTED that the media headlines of 1000s of kids / week being being hospitalized for covid was really incompetent. EVEN THO he the Fauce himself used children as a pawn to push vaccinations on them. HE CITED the same thing I did multiple times here. That a kid with a broken arm goes to E.R. and is found to WITH Covid and the hospital reports to the media the number of kids in hospital BECAUSE of Covid. That's why the US record keeping on "cases" is entirely UNUSABLE for research and even THE CDC ADMITS THIS !!!

I'm also aware of the concentrated effort to SMEAR the various therapeutics being used by frontline doctors like HCQ/IVermectin/others was TRIGGERED by the fact that FDA DISALLOW EUA authorization for ANY vaccine to treat ANYTHING where "off the shelf" or off label use of existing therapeutics are available. THEY STOPPED CLINICAL TRIALS and SCIENCE COLD so that nobody could determine the absolute truths.

eagle1462010 and EvMetro

Wanted to leave this thread by telling you about a revelation that came to me last night watching 2 talking heads on cable news YELL at each about the "reported 10K deaths in the VAERS".

It was a futile argument -- nobody won because the TRUTH CANNOT BE KNOWN without CDC/NIH taking an INTEREST in ANALYZING and EXPLAINING that number.

Does it seem weird to YOU that the CDC with all its resources would not have a team of 25 people ANALYZING and RESEACHING each of those claims? It seemed normal to me because I'm a Libertarian and I rarely see the govt do ANYTHING smart or responsible. But in THIS CASE -- why the FUCK haven't they done that and CLARIFIED THE FACTS behind those reports and SHUT DOWN this yelling match that WE'VE had and the media continues to promote.

It is usually the govt that CAUSES conspiracy theories to grow in strength by IGNORING or covering up the facts. Because of the Libertarian bent I usually attribute this to poor MOTIVATION to EXPLAIN their actions, rather than go directly to the theories that they are being manipulated by mysterious players like Bill Gates or "big oil". They just REFUSE to be a watchdog for MISUSING their often bad data or analysis. Their 2nd most logical reason for not ACTIVELY clarifying seemingly damning events or data is to COVER THEIR OWN ASSES.

This has happened for various 9/11 events, for Waco/Ruby Ridge, for airline disasters like Flt 800. the Wuhan Lab, and now TODAY with the events of Jan 6th 2021. And as the FEDERAL response to fighting covid becomes more muddled and bungled by the DAY -- all the previous ass covering is coming to light.

So -- we'll eventually KNOW the truth or get closer to it DESPITE the censorship of the tech tyrants and the media polarization. That is UNLESS the leftists and MSM SUCCEED in further stifling of discussion even in the halls of Congress. the media and science.

But right now -- I took my 90 yr old MinLaw for her Covid booster yesterday based on WHAT I KNOW and the odds that seem to be calculated correctly. And we must INDEPENDENTLY DO THAT to survive.

Why do YOU THINK the CDC hasn't invested the resources in CLARIFYING those VAERS claims -- even a TINY EFFORT to explain WHAT IS MISSING from them to make any scientific judgements on validity?

It could easily have been clarified MONTHS ago.

I'm out flogging the lying and bad public health messaging. I'm not "missing out" on anything. In fact, yesterday or over the weekend Saint Fauci ADMITTED that the media headlines of 1000s of kids / week being being hospitalized for covid was really incompetent. EVEN THO he the Fauce himself used children as a pawn to push vaccinations on them. HE CITED the same thing I did multiple times here. That a kid with a broken arm goes to E.R. and is found to WITH Covid and the hospital reports to the media the number of kids in hospital BECAUSE of Covid. That's why the US record keeping on "cases" is entirely UNUSABLE for research and even THE CDC ADMITS THIS !!!

I'm also aware of the concentrated effort to SMEAR the various therapeutics being used by frontline doctors like HCQ/IVermectin/others was TRIGGERED by the fact that FDA DISALLOW EUA authorization for ANY vaccine to treat ANYTHING where "off the shelf" or off label use of existing therapeutics are available. THEY STOPPED CLINICAL TRIALS and SCIENCE COLD so that nobody could determine the absolute truths.

eagle1462010 and EvMetro

Wanted to leave this thread by telling you about a revelation that came to me last night watching 2 talking heads on cable news YELL at each about the "reported 10K deaths in the VAERS".

It was a futile argument -- nobody won because the TRUTH CANNOT BE KNOWN without CDC/NIH taking an INTEREST in ANALYZING and EXPLAINING that number.

Does it seem weird to YOU that the CDC with all its resources would not have a team of 25 people ANALYZING and RESEACHING each of those claims? It seemed normal to me because I'm a Libertarian and I rarely see the govt do ANYTHING smart or responsible. But in THIS CASE -- why the FUCK haven't they done that and CLARIFIED THE FACTS behind those reports and SHUT DOWN this yelling match that WE'VE had and the media continues to promote.

It is usually the govt that CAUSES conspiracy theories to grow in strength by IGNORING or covering up the facts. Because of the Libertarian bent I usually attribute this to poor MOTIVATION to EXPLAIN their actions, rather than go directly to the theories that they are being manipulated by mysterious players like Bill Gates or "big oil". They just REFUSE to be a watchdog for MISUSING their often bad data or analysis. Their 2nd most logical reason for not ACTIVELY clarifying seemingly damning events or data is to COVER THEIR OWN ASSES.

This has happened for various 9/11 events, for Waco/Ruby Ridge, for airline disasters like Flt 800. the Wuhan Lab, and now TODAY with the events of Jan 6th 2021. And as the FEDERAL response to fighting covid becomes more muddled and bungled by the DAY -- all the previous ass covering is coming to light.

So -- we'll eventually KNOW the truth or get closer to it DESPITE the censorship of the tech tyrants and the media polarization. That is UNLESS the leftists and MSM SUCCEED in further stifling of discussion even in the halls of Congress. the media and science.

But right now -- I took my 90 yr old MinLaw for her Covid booster yesterday based on WHAT I KNOW and the odds that seem to be calculated correctly. And we must INDEPENDENTLY DO THAT to survive.

Why do YOU THINK the CDC hasn't invested the resources in CLARIFYING those VAERS claims -- even a TINY EFFORT to explain WHAT IS MISSING from them to make any scientific judgements on validity?

It could easily have been clarified MONTHS ago.
They are corrupt and dont want the truth out because the people of this country might want a neck tie party if the trutj gets out.

We know they have purposely forced vaccines over proven old off label meds that could have made them unneccessary. They have also refused to do t and b cell test studies in mass because they dont want that known either. Other countries that have showed most had covod t and b cell immunities already.

Adverse reactions may be a minority, but that minority holds more clues to the esoterica of the virus than does the majority of successful vaccinations.

People get heart attacks all the time. But usually not at such a young age unless he had a lot of risk factors. Did the man drink a fifth or more a day? Did he burn 3 packs or more coffin nails each day? His picture indicates he was far from tremendously obese.

Makes me think that the vaccine may have been an instigating factor in his attainment of Room Temperature.
Correlation is not same as cause and effect. However in this case there is almost no correlation because there have been over 500 million does given and how many heart attacks after receiving a dose?

Forum List

Back