🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

Just a tragic consequence I'm sure. ;)

sarcasm.jpg

This type of analysis is why folks over Covid misinformation and censorship. Nothing in that article states WHEN those folks got vaccinated. Or with which vaccine.

If the league vax rate is close to 100% -- you could literally blame ANY deaths or serious illness on the vaccines.

It's NEVER been stated that soccer players don't HAVE cardiac issues in training or during matches. Even Wiki has lists of DOZENS of deaths on the field from days BEFORE covid vaccines.

And with the INCREASED numbers of teams, schedules, and intensified training, the numbers have been INCREASING in the 2000s and 2010s.

Look at 2014 2015 in that list. A dozen players in each of those years collapsed and died ON THE FIELD.
Yeah because young healthy footballers often die of cardiac arrest.

I really appreciate seeing people take an objective approach like you are doing here. I have subjective suspicion about vaccines, but I am always in search of the actual truth, rather than information that supports my bias, so I don't commit anything to belief until I can vet it.

I have been OBJECTIVELY watching the soccer player, sports, and overall society sudden death and cardiac problem rate thing for awhile, but I have not been able to draw any conclusions. In a recent article though, I was able to find a list of players that shows more recent deaths, which was a help, since some anti vax propaganda conflate pre vax era deaths with vax era deaths. I still have not drawn any conclusions, but the article filled in a couple clues to consider in my search objective search for the truth.

What caused the 3 I posted.......Was unknown............but there have been a rise in the number of athletes dropping dead from Heart Attacks...........I've never seen this before in my lifetime...........so the question is why the increase................It could be many things.........but since this is happening in a time of Covid and vaccines............puts the odds it is either Covid or the jabs.

Best I've heard about why with either is that the proteins are in the blood Stream......Under heavy physical activity the blood pressure goes up and suddenly clogs the blood stream..........No blood...........No oxygen............then they drop

This could happen from the virus itself....or a vaccine that is Leaky

Is it...............Always defending the gov't........never ends ..............

How many boosters are you going to take.........til you realize it's a wack a mole game..........or will you now accept the pill........as your lord and savior even when the cheap drugs do the same dang thing.....

Either you are owned by Pharma........or a BT........Barely Trainable.

Yes it is fake news.

Yes it is fake news.
Anything that goes against your narrative of take the jab or else..........is Fake news.........

You are just doing Russia Collusion over again by another name..........and if this ends.....hopefully via Omicron...............you will find a new topic to be offended about.

The DNC party of America sucks and always OFFENDED about everything.

Anything that goes against your narrative of take the jab or else..........is Fake news.........

You are just doing Russia Collusion over again by another name..........and if this ends.....hopefully via Omicron...............you will find a new topic to be offended about.

Unfortunately Penny like many Americans only knows what the establishment tells her. So anything the contradicts the establishment narrative, must be fake news in their minds.

Sad. Very sad.

I have not vetted the stats in this article, but they appear to make a compelling case about sports players dying after getting the jab...

In the United States approximately 8 to 10 deaths per year can be attributed to sudden cardiac death in NCAA with overall rate of 1 per 43,000.[21][22]

Another fake article under uncancelled news.
--------------------------------------------

The Real Reason They Want to Give Covid Jabs to Kids
by Dr. Joseph Mercola
December 26, 2021
in Commentary, Lede, Top
Reading Time: 16 mins read
In preparation for a family trip to Bali, her doctor recommended getting six vaccines: hepatitis A vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, diphtheria, tetanus, polio and oral typhoid, which she did. Eventually, 13 years later, she finally realized it was these shots that triggered her health problems.

“They gave me brain damage and total disability,” she says. “I spent three years in my early 30s being 80% housebound, and I really I didn’t know if I was ever going to get better.

I went through a whole bunch of diagnoses: lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, Lyme disease. Ultimately, none of those made sense and none of the treatments made me any better, until we put the pieces together and figured out that I was actually vaccine injured.

It’s literally just a cause and effect. If you look back at my history and lay out my vaccine schedule, you can see that my health declined two weeks after I got the vaccines.

I had encephalitis and encephalopathy … digestive issues, hypersomnia — sleeping 16 hours a day — flu-like symptoms, a 24/7 migraine, joint pain. I really had no life at all in my early 30s until I went on a gluten-free diet. That started my health recovery.

I then became an award-winning medical journalist with a bunch of different blogs, and then a health consultant. In 2018, I retired from all that and joined Children’s Health Defense.”

The Real Reason They Want to Give Covid Jabs to Kids – Uncanceled News
------------------------------------------
the real reason? I wouldn't of taken those vaccines in one day.

Last edited:
Another fake article under uncancelled news.
--------------------------------------------

The Real Reason They Want to Give Covid Jabs to Kids
by Dr. Joseph Mercola
December 26, 2021
in Commentary, Lede, Top
Reading Time: 16 mins read
In preparation for a family trip to Bali, her doctor recommended getting six vaccines: hepatitis A vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, diphtheria, tetanus, polio and oral typhoid, which she did. Eventually, 13 years later, she finally realized it was these shots that triggered her health problems.

“They gave me brain damage and total disability,” she says. “I spent three years in my early 30s being 80% housebound, and I really I didn’t know if I was ever going to get better.

I went through a whole bunch of diagnoses: lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, Lyme disease. Ultimately, none of those made sense and none of the treatments made me any better, until we put the pieces together and figured out that I was actually vaccine injured.

It’s literally just a cause and effect. If you look back at my history and lay out my vaccine schedule, you can see that my health declined two weeks after I got the vaccines.

I had encephalitis and encephalopathy … digestive issues, hypersomnia — sleeping 16 hours a day — flu-like symptoms, a 24/7 migraine, joint pain. I really had no life at all in my early 30s until I went on a gluten-free diet. That started my health recovery.

I then became an award-winning medical journalist with a bunch of different blogs, and then a health consultant. In 2018, I retired from all that and joined Children’s Health Defense.”

The Real Reason They Want to Give Covid Jabs to Kids – Uncanceled News
------------------------------------------
the real reason? I wouldn't of taken those vaccines in one day.
Survival rates of covid by age you MOONBAT.
th

99.997%

But you would vaxx them...........You should be charged with child abuse.

Ok.........it was june 7th he got the jab..........and a 2nd on December 16th..........

Died on the 17th..........A day after the 2nd jab
There is ZERO mention of him getting a second jab on Dec 16th....

And that's the problem with your junk, fake news, anti vaxxer sites Eagle.

Look at their quotes.

They post the wife saying he died...In quotes

But then make up, with no proof that he got a booster shot the day before....

Mr. Tejada’s wife, Nora, logged into his Twitter account at 12:58 a.m. on December 18. “Carlos passed away last night of a heart attack,” she wrote. He died just hours after the injection.

NO WHERE in any of his or his wife's tweets does it say he got a booster the day before, that I could find? Yet the FAKE NEWS SITE you posted ADDED...

He died just hours after the injection.

To make it appear that his wife said that, but it is not in quotes, so SHE DID NOT SAY THAT....

Your antivaxxers MADE IT UP......

Three-Professional-Soccer-Players-Died-From-Heart-Attacks-in-Five-Days-1200x630.jpg

An unprecedented number of professional soccer players have been falling on the field or during practice with the vast majority experiencing heart problems. This week alone, three players died from heart attacks despite being young and healthy.

th
It's claimed by Turkish outlet Super Haber that Lokar injured himself in the 26th minute of a match against ASM Oran following a collision with his own goalkeeper.

Lokar was treated for injury and then cleared to return to the action.

But just nine minutes later, in the 35th minute, Lokar suddenly collapsed to the floor.

Paramedics rushed to the scene, but despite their best efforts he couldn't be saved and sadly passed away.

Reports indicate that Lokar's first injury was to his head, but he was passed fit to continue before tragedy struck.

____________________________________-
one who was listed in the article.

There is ZERO mention of him getting a second jab on Dec 16th....

And that's the problem with your junk, fake news, anti vaxxer sites Eagle.

Look at their quotes.

They post the wife saying he died...In quotes

But then make up, with no proof that he got a booster shot the day before....

Mr. Tejada’s wife, Nora, logged into his Twitter account at 12:58 a.m. on December 18. “Carlos passed away last night of a heart attack,” she wrote. He died just hours after the injection.

NO WHERE in any of his or his wife's tweets does it say he got a booster the day before, that I could find? Yet the FAKE NEWS SITE you posted ADDED...

He died just hours after the injection.

To make it appear that his wife said that, but it is not in quotes, so SHE DID NOT SAY THAT....

Your antivaxxers MADE IT UP......
They showed his post bragging about it................What is the matter........Afraid those VAERs deaths which are now above 7000 reported deaths are gonna keep going up.............You can't let the narrative die.

What about the cheap drugs that WERE USED EFFECTIVELY in other parts of the world.........Had a proven treatment been available the Jabs wouldn't even be necessary.........that is why PHARMA have been attacking those drugs.

The patents of long tested safe drugs can't be patented anymore to make Billions........poor things.

NY-Times-Editor-Carlos-Tejada-49-Dies-of-Heart-Attack-as-Corporate-Media-Ignores-What-He-Was-Injected-With-the-Day-Before-750x375.jpg

Tejada, 49, received his booster shot the day before his death. Independent Journalist Alex Berenson reported on his Substack:

Carlos Tejada was married and had two children; he spent his career at the Wall Street Journal before joining the Times in 2016. In July, he received a Johnson & Johnson DNA/AAV Covid vaccine. He was thankful to get it, per his Instagram page.

The sad fate of whores presstitutes!

Prayers up for Carlos Tejadas family and friends for their loss. ♡

The fake news factory NY times is guilty on brainwashing and death of millions peoples
Everyone will get his/her reward in afterlife

Three-Professional-Soccer-Players-Died-From-Heart-Attacks-in-Five-Days-1200x630.jpg

An unprecedented number of professional soccer players have been falling on the field or during practice with the vast majority experiencing heart problems. This week alone, three players died from heart attacks despite being young and healthy.

th

Today only completely morons and imbeciles believe 'jabs' are good for them

Forum List

Back