NYC "Date a Democrat" event sabotaged.

CrazyTrader55

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.

Do I condone this? NO.
Do I find it funny? Sure do.
Liberal women who went to this event hoping to find their caring, sensitive, woke liberal man, found themselves in trouble when the ratio of girls to guys was extremely skewed.

Liberal women who went to this event hoping to find their caring, sensitive, woke liberal man
Small turnout by male's should have been expected.
Because most woke liberal men are usually gay and not interested in dating women.
........................................................................................................................................

The OP didn't leave me much to go on. I was wondering if the Trump jokester rounded up a batch of gay guys to attend, which I thought would be really funny and very apt for a Democrat event.

Found the Post story and read that he bought "a bunch of tickets". The organizer says the GOP speed dating event of Sept. 25, "fared much better, with 30 people in attendance." So even at $35 per ticket, his cost wouldn't have been overwhelming.

^^^ Extreme case of TDS .... :cuckoo:
........................................................................................................
Not sure why you would say that, I objectively explained what happened.

Forum List

Back