🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYC releases montage of Asian-bashers. Not one white face.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
Seems it's mainly coloured folk who are attacking the Asian community.
This has been borne out in a recent study which suggests 76% of attacks are carried out by non whites.
So, why does the media still blame Trump supporters??

Anyone who has lived in a blue city, where these attacks virtually always take place, already knows this.

This has been borne out in a recent study which suggests 76% of attacks are carried out by non whites.
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
..they commit murder and rape at MANY times the rate--they ARE more violent

Im surprised anyone would publish the photos. This news site must be RACIST!

Seriously.

Why are certain ladies & gentlemen so violent in word & deed?

Is there any truth to the theory that traumatic experiences can actually be passed down from generation to generation?

If there is some truth to that theory, then maybe (maybe!) the slave ship experience, slavery itself, and then segregation have made a lot of folks so defiant & angry.

I realize that many people feel that such a theory is just an absurd excuse.

Last edited:
Seriously.

Is there any truth to the theory that traumatic experiences can actually be passed down from generation to generation?

If there is some truth to that theory, then maybe (maybe!) the slave ship experience, slavery itself, and then segregation have made a lot of folks so defiant & angry.

No. It's absurd.
We have a small black community in my country. They first arrived, direct from Africa around 20 years ago.
Already they are uppity, violent and racist towards the host community.
They are not descendents of slaves.

Seriously.

No. It's absurd.
We have a small black community in my country. They first arrived, direct from Africa around 20 years ago.
Already they are uppity, violent and racist towards the host community.
They are not descendents of slaves.

Thanks a lot for that info.

By the way, if you ever visit the States, be sure NOT to use the adjective that starts with the letter "u." If you do, as Americans say, you will be in a world of hurt.

Have a nice weekend!

Former race driver Willy T. Ribbs said some whites in racing circles called him "uppity". He said, "I loved it".

Apparently the black thugs are more concerned about the AR15's toted by honkies, than they are about the fancy swords and kung fu kicks used by the Orientals in self defense?

IM2 claims black people aint doing it. This is obviously fake news.
IM2 ain't claiming that. IM2 is claiming that the most racism Asians are getting is from whites. I am talking about the full gamut. Hate crimes, microaggressions, job discrimination, pay disparity, housing discrimination, racial stereotyping (ex: the model minority myth), and systemic racism.

IM2 claims black people aint doing it. This is obviously fake news.
IM2 ain't claiming that. IM2 is claiming that the most racism Asians are getting is from whites. I am talking about the full gamut. Hate crimes, microaggressions, job discrimination, pay disparity, housing discrimination, racial stereotyping (ex: the model minority myth), and systemic racism.
You said the other day it wasnt blacks attacking Asians.

Forum List

Back