NYT = FAKE NEWS. RAN FAKE STORY ON PURPOSE.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
The New York Times was given the correct information before they ran their deceptive report, suggesting that the left-wing newspaper intentionally ran the report to cause political damage.

Nikki Haley: "And so, this one — I hadn’t even taken the job when these curtains were picked out, and so, the idea that this came out, we told the reporters that these were the facts. They knew the facts and they released the story anyway."

DAMAGE WAS DONE

Haley: "Last weekend, every day wherever I went, people were asking me about my curtains, the damage is done once the story is out. I appreciate the retraction but that story follows you everywhere you go."

The New York Times was given the correct information before they ran their deceptive report, suggesting that the left-wing newspaper intentionally ran the report to cause political damage.

Nikki Haley: "And so, this one — I hadn’t even taken the job when these curtains were picked out, and so, the idea that this came out, we told the reporters that these were the facts. They knew the facts and they released the story anyway."

DAMAGE WAS DONE

Haley: "Last weekend, every day wherever I went, people were asking me about my curtains, the damage is done once the story is out. I appreciate the retraction but that story follows you everywhere you go."
/----/ The Pusillanimous New York Times is the price we pay for a free press.
iu

Forum List

Back