NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

Dumbass, Comey and Rosestein did not have a personal or political relationship.

Rosenstein's possible recusal is about him being a potential witness in the Obstuction of Justice case against Trump.

Stop posting - you are totally CLUELESS

See how the far left will deny facts even when they are written in the form of a text to a lover on a government device?
So CIA members aren’t permitted freedom of speech? The only thing Strzok did wrong was use a government issued phone.
But u have no problem with Trump throwing America under the bus.
Got it.

The alt right and Trumpers have made many charges, some over the top, others outlandish, only relying on Alt Facts and Fake News.

Trump has failed miserably vis a vis Russia and Putin.
heh - and the alt-left isn't pushing RUSSIA w/o a whole lot of proof at all.

no.

...no proof that Russia interfered and conducted illegal activities in United States? Seriously? did you just say that?
none. if there were proof, why would there be the need for an investigation?

The alt right and Trumpers have made many charges, some over the top, others outlandish, only relying on Alt Facts and Fake News.

no.

...no proof that Russia interfered and conducted illegal activities in United States? Seriously? did you just say that?
their biggest crime is trolling. if that is illegal this board dies tomorrow.

i have no idea what russia has or has not done. i am not going to listen to a terminally hating left crowd that demonizes trump even breathing so don't even go there with me.

list the actual crimes russia has done that we can prove. not that you think they did or some asswhipe with a blog says he thinks they did - actual evidence.

go ahead. i'll wait.

heh - and the alt-left isn't pushing RUSSIA w/o a whole lot of proof at all
no.
True to an extent and thanks for the admission of Trump's failure, icebert.

Get rid of Trump. Pence will be tough on Russia because he is not Alt Right.

Last edited:
The Russians are to blame, and their helpers in the American alt right.

icebert's complaints are meaningless: he will have to wait on Trump just like everyone else.

no.
True to an extent and thanks for the admission of Trump's failure.

just because you hate trump as much as you do is not a reason to get rid of him. if that becomes our reason then go ahead, elect whoever the fuck you want next time the dems do in fact win.

since we've let it be established that hating someone alone is enough, how fucked up will things get when the "payback" comes your way, again?

people need to put their emo's away and follow law on both sides.

icebert trots a strawman that burns down on him.

Trump simply cannot handle Putin and the Russians.

no.
True to an extent and thanks for the admission of Trump's failure.

just because you hate trump as much as you do is not a reason to get rid of him. if that becomes our reason then go ahead, elect whoever the fuck you want next time the dems do in fact win.

since we've let it be established that hating someone alone is enough, how fucked up will things get when the "payback" comes your way, again?

people need to put their emo's away and follow law on both sides.
header.jpg

Oh, nothing much, I was just trying to make you aware of the fact that the same guys that sold you that lie are now trying to sell you another one

You do realize that the heroic Mueller was part of the corrupt Bu$h junta, promoting the liberation of the Iraqi oil fields in order to keep murican democracy safe from evil, right?

:alcoholic:

Great. That has nothing at all to do with the discussion. Take your bottle and mosey on.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
lol Obama was told in 2016 that Russia was hacking the USA and he ordered the nsa to let them hack....

Treason, as Obama helped in the hacking

...dummy, treason is when you conspire with foreign power against UNITED STATES. Obama ordering nsa to counter-attack Russia is ANYTHING BUT THAT.

Oh, nothing much, I was just trying to make you aware of the fact that the same guys that sold you that lie are now trying to sell you another one

You do realize that the heroic Mueller was part of the corrupt Bu$h junta, promoting the liberation of the Iraqi oil fields in order to keep murican democracy safe from evil, right?

:alcoholic:

Great. That has nothing at all to do with the discussion. Take your bottle and mosey on.
more evidence you hate facts.

no.

i have no idea what russia has or has not done. i am not going to listen to a terminally hating left crowd that demonizes trump even breathing so don't even go there with me.

list the actual crimes russia has done that we can prove. not that you think they did or some asswhipe with a blog says he thinks they did - actual evidence.

go ahead. i'll wait.

Read the indictment, fool.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
lol Obama was told in 2016 that Russia was hacking the USA and he ordered the nsa to let them hack....

Treason, as Obama helped in the hacking

...dummy, treason is when you conspire with foreign power against UNITED STATES. Obama ordering nsa to counter-attack Russia is ANYTHING BUT THAT.
huh

no.

go ahead. i'll wait.

we did, why don't you pick the language out that supports your comments? why can't you do a little work to justify your position? you would expect us to right?

no.

go ahead. i'll wait.

we did, why don't you pick the language out that supports your comments? why can't you do a little work to justify your position? you would expect us to right?

The entirety of it, dope.

Why don't you pick out what you believe to be wrong and show us why?

no.

go ahead. i'll wait.

so - you can't. all you *can* do is sit around and insult people.

got it.

Clearly Putin has something on Mueller and the DOJ. This is why they are slow walking this investigation and allowing Putin to run this country by proxy for almost 2 years. We may need a bulk order of arrest warrants before long.

Forum List

Back