Obama 2014: Crime and Poverty Does Not Justify Asylum

jknowgood, saying it ain't enough. Give us an example of Trump trying the same tactic as Obama and the unfair reaction against his effort. That way folks can see what you mean and not dismiss your word as a Trump CYA.
Trump tried to deny entry from the exact same countries than Obama did. He is called a racist. Obama a hero. See the difference?
"Trump tried to deny entry from the exact same countries than Obama did. He is called a racist. Obama a hero. See the difference?
"
When? What countries? I honestly do not recall hearing that Obama denied entry to any 'countries'.
19 times Obama restricted immigration.

View attachment 269859
View attachment 269860
View attachment 269861
Weather, I can't thank you enough for posting all those actions by Obama to protect our country from very specific identified persons who worked against our country thru direct action or working with our known enemies. It's good to know his admin was on the job.
But I think I see a difference between then and now. And that difference is that in the past bans weren't against a religion or ethnic group but rather against specific persons KNOWN to be harmful to the USA as opposed to they're-the-same-ethnic-group-so-ban-them-all.
Good job with the documentation though. Thanks!
Translation: It’s OK because it was Obama.[/QUOTE]
You never were good at discernment.

Full of colors and dementia are you?

Look at what's going on in those countries - failed states, severe drought, poverty, starvation, uncontrolled gang violence and corruption. Ya, leadership failures, but much more.

Keep pretending it's about color. Or is it to you?

Keep pretending it's everyone else problem to deal with it.
Why is their infrastructure so bad?
Well, my Brown family and Brown co-workers who escaped from the Brown leaders said it was because their Brown leaders were Drug Lords.

It has nothing at all to do with infrastructure.
It is military death squads.

That ain’t happening in this hemisphere.

No, the western hemisphere is famous for military death squads, including Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, etc.
Nearly all the illegal immigration is due to abusive militaries the US has armed, trained, and financed.
It’s not 1970.

The US backed military in Honduras took out the legally elected and popular president of Honduras, Zelany, in 2009.
Since then there have been thousands who have been kidnapped and murdered by military death squads in Honduras. It is all our fault, and the US was the only country not to condemn the removal of Zelany.

Why is their infrastructure so bad?
Well, my Brown family and Brown co-workers who escaped from the Brown leaders said it was because their Brown leaders were Drug Lords.

That ain’t happening in this hemisphere.

No, the western hemisphere is famous for military death squads, including Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, etc.
Nearly all the illegal immigration is due to abusive militaries the US has armed, trained, and financed.
It’s not 1970.

The US backed military in Honduras took out the legally elected and popular president of Honduras, Zelany, in 2009.
Since then there have been thousands who have been kidnapped and murdered by military death squads in Honduras. It is all our fault, and the US was the only country not to condemn the removal of Zelany.
Gee, how come this doesn’t happen in White nations.
Heck, France and Germany were doing fine for 70 until they allowed the Muslims to invade.

Forum List

Back