Obama admin on the verge of signing a nuke agreement with Iran

couple things. 1) how do you get to the idea that a deal that disallows the building of a nuclear weapon allows iran to 'ramp up their quest' for one 2) i'd like to see that part of iran's charter. can you cite it?
Where do you keep coming up with this nonsense that this deal will not allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon?
where do you come up with the nonsense that the deal will allow iran to have one?

it's been stated over and over that the deal will prevent development of a nuclear weapon. where do you get the idea that it actually does the opposite?
Its been stated. However, no one has read the actual deal, and those who have inside track on the kinds of deals being made all state that the alleged deal, will allow them to have one in 5 to 10 years.

Factor in that this administration and the people who work for it are known liars, cheats, and outright idiots.

So, you get back to us when you have PROOF that this deal will prevent Iran from acquiring or building a nuke.
so the deal is supposed to push back the date that they would be able to have a viable weapon and you have a problem with it because... what, exactly?
It does no such thing. They don;t permit inspections, get fancy centrifuges and get the money froze by Jimmy Carter in exchange for what? Nothing. Not even a promise to behave, instead promises to do wrong.
and where are you getting your information? credible news sources disagree with you.

If Iran was ever going to pick a fight with the US by directly attacking us on our soil they would have done so already. They have lived in fear of an eminent attack from the US for 35 years, it's what keeps the hard-liners in power. Just as conservative leaders do here, they stoke the fear and paranoia. We used to make it so easy too, not a month went by that Bushco did not issue some sort of threat against them and so they had to issue equally dire threats. There has to be some way to step back from the constant fear on both sides. I do not buy it for a minute that Iran is trying to get a Bomb just to become a suicide bomber on a national scale, they want one because no one invades a country that has them.

They have already been responsible for the deaths of an undetermined numbers of Americans. They not only give or have given material support and training to terrorist organizations like Hamas, and Hezbollah, but AL-Queda which has been responsible for the deaths of many American soldiers.
Yeah we've killed a shit load of people over there too, it's got to end somehow, killing more people does not seem to be working.

Well why don't you do this: Go over there and sit down with them around a campfire. You can make smores and sing a round of "Kumbaya". Let us know how that works out for ya.

As for myself, I'll just stay here and continue engraving the names of terrorists on the noses of bullets which is no mean feat, given the squiggly nature of Arabic writing.
you're sad.

If Iran was ever going to pick a fight with the US by directly attacking us on our soil they would have done so already. They have lived in fear of an eminent attack from the US for 35 years, it's what keeps the hard-liners in power. Just as conservative leaders do here, they stoke the fear and paranoia. We used to make it so easy too, not a month went by that Bushco did not issue some sort of threat against them and so they had to issue equally dire threats. There has to be some way to step back from the constant fear on both sides. I do not buy it for a minute that Iran is trying to get a Bomb just to become a suicide bomber on a national scale, they want one because no one invades a country that has them.

They have already been responsible for the deaths of an undetermined numbers of Americans. They not only give or have given material support and training to terrorist organizations like Hamas, and Hezbollah, but AL-Queda which has been responsible for the deaths of many American soldiers.
Yeah we've killed a shit load of people over there too, it's got to end somehow, killing more people does not seem to be working.

Well why don't you do this: Go over there and sit down with them around a campfire. You can make smores and sing a round of "Kumbaya". Let us know how that works out for ya.

As for myself, I'll just stay here and continue engraving the names of terrorists on the noses of bullets which is no mean feat, given the squiggly nature of Arabic writing.
You do that. It must suck that all your courage comes from a gun barrel.

you're sad.

I'm only sad because more of those shitheads aren't feeding the worms. But the thought of you trying to convince them that you're an ok guy and the aftermath, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Better being an armed courageous person than the spineless appeasing worm you are.

You understand that the entire world just laughs at the internet tough guy act, right?

you're sad.

I'm only sad because more of those shitheads aren't feeding the worms. But the thought of you trying to convince them that you're an ok guy and the aftermath, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
no, you're sad as in pitiable, pathetic, miserable, insignificant.

you think puffing your chest online and talk of what you (don't actually) do to bullets makes you some sort of tough guy. that makes you sad.

Better being an armed courageous person than the spineless appeasing worm you are.
you might be armed but if you are not courageous. you're a spineless pussy that thinks talking about guns makes him a big man.

You understand that the entire world just laughs at the internet tough guy act, right?

Pretty egotistical to think you're a representative for the "rest of the world", aren't you? I can tell you, the rest of the world doesn't give a flying fuck about you. In fact, a large portion of it would rather see your head on a pike, regardless of the fact that you consider yourself "witty", "well-informed", and "tolerant" of others.

As for myself, I'm the tolerant one for putting up with you progressive retards.

LOL your fear is palpable. I laugh in the face of your false courage.

you might be armed but if you are not courageous. you're a spineless pussy that thinks talking about guns makes him a big man.

You have no idea what I'm capable of, dickhead. Armed or not, I'll always be twice the man you are.

I remember when I was 16. Good thing there wasn't an internet at the time, or I would have tried the tough guy act and spouted some fine Randian stupidity.

I grew out of it. Most people do.

I remember when I was 16. Good thing there wasn't an internet at the time, or I would have tried the tough guy act and spouted some fine Randian stupidity.

Obviously you haven't grown out of your childish liberal/progressive notions. Maybe you will some day.

First; a deal that doesn't prevent Iran from developing the nuke is worthless. May as well be no deal at all.

Second; sanctions are a waste of time because Russia and China make them worthless by bypassing them and trading with Iran.

RK24pnC.jpg

First; a deal that doesn't prevent Iran from developing the nuke is worthless. May as well be no deal at all.

Second; sanctions are a waste of time because Russia and China make them worthless by bypassing them and trading with Iran.
Preventing them from getting a nuke is probably futile if we never back off our ever present threat of military action. Some call it appeasement but we all know sabre rattling is mostly for a domestic audience, enough of that bullshit, time to get real and base our policy on the actual threat rather than scary stories and worst case scenarios.

Preventing them from getting a nuke is probably futile if we never back off our ever present threat of military action. Some call it appeasement but we all know sabre rattling is mostly for a domestic audience, enough of that bullshit, time to get real and base our policy on the actual threat rather than scary stories and worst case scenarios.
backoff on military action when they agree to all the stipulations necessary to guarantee they won't build or purchase a nuke.

Spoken like a true pacifist coward. I just hope when they do start making suitcase nukes and providing them to their shithead buddies, the first one goes off near your house instead of mine.

You have no idea what I'm capable of, dickhead. Armed or not, I'll always be twice the man you are.
6c743371efe411ddc44cd43c0b54c0df86d52b5dddcc81cd9276d1d0a0fcebf8.jpg

Hey sucka, better watch what you slay...

Forum List

Back