Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than police brutality, experts say

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Never mind that more white suspects are shot by police, according to government's own statistics. The cases exploited by people, like Sharpton, often aren't genuine cases of police brutality. It's not about truth, it's about an agenda that requires deep racial divide.

What minorities should be more concerned about is the massive influx of illegal aliens who will not only vie for jobs, but will likely get them because they are willing to work for less. The left apparently has no objection to the cheap labor offered up by illegals. I've heard some say that we should appreciate the cheap farm labor provided by illegal aliens because it keeps the cost of produce down. These same folks say prices won't go up if the minimum wage is increased.

"The labor force participation rate for black men ages 20 and older is more than 5 percentage points lower than it is for white men, and for those in the labor force, the black unemployment rate is more than double the white unemployment rate, at 10.1 percent versus 4.7 percent.

Loosened immigration policy will only compound the problem.

As more illegal immigrants enter the U.S., encouraged by the president’s sweeping executive actions, they flood low-skilled labor markets once dominated by blacks, which ultimately decreases wages and increases job competition for low-skilled black workers, said Mr. Kirsanow."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/26/obama-amnesty-greater-threat-to-blacks-than-police/

Never mind that more white suspects are shot by police, according to government's own statistics. The cases exploited by people, like Sharpton, often aren't genuine cases of police brutality. It's not about truth, it's about an agenda that requires deep racial divide.

What minorities should be more concerned about is the massive influx of illegal aliens who will not only vie for jobs, but will likely get them because they are willing to work for less. The left apparently has no objection to the cheap labor offered up by illegals. I've heard some say that we should appreciate the cheap farm labor provided by illegal aliens because it keeps the cost of produce down. These same folks say prices won't go up if the minimum wage is increased.

"The labor force participation rate for black men ages 20 and older is more than 5 percentage points lower than it is for white men, and for those in the labor force, the black unemployment rate is more than double the white unemployment rate, at 10.1 percent versus 4.7 percent.

As more illegal immigrants enter the U.S., encouraged by the president’s sweeping executive actions, they flood low-skilled labor markets once dominated by blacks, which ultimately decreases wages and increases job competition for low-skilled black workers, said Mr. Kirsanow."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/26/obama-amnesty-greater-threat-to-blacks-than-police/
Honey, the blacks gave up the low income jobs when welfare hit the streets...I started working as a construction laborer in 1978, there were a few blacks, by 1983 they were gone except one or two here and there...The reason illegals come here is recruiters from American companies....They would not be here if they were not employed...

Honey, the blacks gave up the low income jobs when welfare hit the streets...I started working as a construction laborer in 1978, there were a few blacks, by 1983 they were gone except one or two here and there...The reason illegals come here is recruiters from American companies....They would not be here if they were not employed...
^ that

^ that

Not that!

Yet the far left cheered when Obama signed executive order to allow more illegals into the system.

Yeah, as long as it is open season on Negroes, let's pick on Mexicans while we're at it. And then Muslims. And then Jews...

if it aint white, it aint right ... just ask any RW'r.

^ that

Not that!

Yet the far left cheered when Obama signed executive order to allow more illegals into the system.
I did not.....I am not into corporate devalue of labor...

^ that

Not that!

Why would anyone living on welfare care?

^ that

Not that!

I have no idea, you tell me...

^ that

Not that!

Would love to, but I defer to your expertise on the subject of living on welfare and caring about illegals taking jobs..

Not that!

Would love to, but I defer to your expertise on the subject of living on welfare and caring about illegals taking jobs..
You seem to have all the expertise, don't stumble...

Forum List

Back