Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

I would laugh my ass off if joe the union tool woke up to a gun in his face from a Mexican in his bedroom at 3am.

I hope idiots that support the illegal invasion become a victim of a crime by an illegal......nothing like reality waking you up.

Reality biting them in the proverbial ASS won't wake them up...they'll FIND a way to blame Repubs/Conservatives and treat the perp as a VICTIM.

MARK MY WORDS.

He'd probably give the perp anything he wanted...and then NOT press charges and feel sorry for the perp.

I have to agree with you on that. I think they should make the executive order a thing of the past. Doesn't matter which side uses it, I think it is wrong to bypass congress. Sorry for the name calling, I just get fired up.

My apologies to you too, it's all in good fun for me. I was laughing and showing my wife the posts while she looks at me like I'm crazy. :)

I will add that my normally sweet wife does get a little fired up when some folks call me names. :lol:

Tell your wife it's hard to be civil with Americans like yourself who always side with people who sneek into our country.

My White German/Scot/Irish wife would most likely say:"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE". :lol:

The executive order was never supposed to replace legislation. obama is using it to legislate because the doesn't like our political process.

He's doing more than that. Mocking the entire system of LAW that is our Constitution.

He needs to be called out on it post haste.

then u better dig up washington, he started it and it is Constitutional, u guys just don't know Constitutional history

I hope idiots that support the illegal invasion become a victim of a crime by an illegal......nothing like reality waking you up.

Quite right. Nothing does.

I used to be conservative until my last boss let me go from my nice job because I ran up too many medical bills.

Now I know better.

Now I know the illegal bullshit and the aboriton bullshit and the gay bullshit and the gun bullshit is just a way of keeping stupid people like you angry while the Plutocrats rip us off.

LOL, seriously? You mean that? hehe too funny!

Black people with more morals vote Republican.

Black people that are educated vote Republican.

Black people that want to be rewarded for their actions, not their skin color, vote Republican.

You are clearly none of the above.

You're the typical dumbfuck Obamination supporter, so it's not shocking you don't have a clue.

Uh, telling illegals "here now" they get a pass, kinda sends up a red flag to others on the other side of the border that it can happen again so just come over. This is too deep for your idiot brain.

As for blacks voting for Obamination, those that did are idiots. Only intelligent blacks vote for Republicans.

Let's put one of your assertions in the garbage where it belongs. What percentage of Black people voted for Obama, Kerry, Gore, and Clinton? How many more percentage points did Obama get compared to the other Democrats?

He didn't turn his back on "the Blacks", that's just some stupid White right wing propaganda that WILL NOT WORK. "They" still know what they are all about. :lol:

How is this directive "inviting illegals from across the border to come here to steal American jobs at low wages."? Do you even know the terms of the directive?

No, the Blacks who vote for republicans who harbor idiots like you, are the dumb fucks.
They are the dumb fucks who say things like below, so that get a pat on the head and a "good boy" from some asshole like you:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

Outtake:
"Did I do good masa white man. See how I be sayin "all of dem black people" massa?

FUCKING COCKSUCKER

Fify

my apologies to you too, it's all in good fun for me. I was laughing and showing my wife the posts while she looks at me like i'm crazy. :)

i will add that my normally sweet wife does get a little fired up when some folks call me names. :lol:

tell your wife it's hard to be civil with americans like yourself who always side with people who sneek into our country.

my white german/scot/irish whore wife would most likely say:"fuck you asshole". :lol:

My apologies to you too, it's all in good fun for me. I was laughing and showing my wife the posts while she looks at me like I'm crazy. :)

I will add that my normally sweet wife does get a little fired up when some folks call me names. :lol:

Tell your wife it's hard to be civil with Americans like yourself who always side with people who sneek into our country.

My White German/Scot/Irish wife would most likely say:"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE". :lol:

You may want to be careful about bringing your wife into this. Somebody may say ...

Last edited:
I have to agree with you on that. I think they should make the executive order a thing of the past. Doesn't matter which side uses it, I think it is wrong to bypass congress. Sorry for the name calling, I just get fired up.

Tell your wife I am harmless, I just love my country and wish I could fix it:)

LOL, she mostly laughs at me when I bring this shit up. The computer is in the living/great room, so I make it a point to disturb her when she's watching her shows. :lol:
Right now we are watching some dude flying with wings and a jet pack, the surfing guy, and some crazy white guy jumping from a helicopter and free flying through some rocks and shit!!! It's the whole Walenda show.

The executive order was never supposed to replace legislation. obama is using it to legislate because the doesn't like our political process.

He's doing more than that. Mocking the entire system of LAW that is our Constitution.

then u better dig up washington, he started it and it is Constitutional, u guys just don't know Constitutional history

Washington Started it? Really?

And NO what Obama is doing ISN'T Constitutional.

:cuckoo:

LOL, she mostly laughs at me when I bring this shit up. The computer is in the living/great room, so I make it a point to disturb her when she's watching her shows. :lol:
Right now we are watching some dude flying with wings and a jet pack, the surfing guy, and some crazy white guy jumping from a helicopter and free flying through some rocks and shit!!! It's the whole Walenda show.

sorry, but it is,and if is not, why has it been in practice since 1789?

Last edited:

Yeah, she sounds like a real charmer.

Yeah, she sounds like a real charmer.

Hey Turbo-Cock, why don't you leave the personal attacks on his wife at the door, Turbo-Cock?

sorry, but it is,and if is not, why has it been in practice since 1797?

What ARE the present LAWS, IDIOT?

YOU have not a fucking CLUE.

now u have a fucking clue, try not to lose it to more smarter and better looking clue, dipshit.

US presidents have issued executive orders since 1789. Although there is no Constitutional provision or statute that explicitly permits executive orders, there is a vague grant of "executive power" given in Article II, Section 1, Clause 1 of the Constitution, and furthered by the declaration "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" made in Article II, Section 3, Clause 4. Most Executive Orders use these Constitutional reasonings as the authorization allowing for their issuance to be justified as part of the President's sworn duties,[2] the intent being to help direct officers of the US Executive carry out their delegated duties as well as the normal operations of the federal government: the consequence of failing to comply possibly being the removal from office

Forum List

Back