Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

sorry, but it is,and if is not, why has it been in practice since 1797?

What ARE the present LAWS, IDIOT?

YOU have not a fucking CLUE.

now u have a fucking clue, try not to lose it to more smarter and better looking clue, dipshit.

US presidents have issued executive orders since 1789. Although there is no Constitutional provision or statute that explicitly permits executive orders, there is a vague grant of "executive power" given in Article II, Section 1, Clause 1 of the Constitution, and furthered by the declaration "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" made in Article II, Section 3, Clause 4. Most Executive Orders use these Constitutional reasonings as the authorization allowing for their issuance to be justified as part of the President's sworn duties,[2] the intent being to help direct officers of the US Executive carry out their delegated duties as well as the normal operations of the federal government: the consequence of failing to comply possibly being the removal from office

EXECUTIVE ORDERS are also made within the LAW.

Perhaps that little tidbit escaped your limited cranium?

there are immigration laws already, so it was made with in the law.

Then CITE the LAW Mr. Expert.

I'll WAIT.

And NO YOU can't hide behind your mommy's skirt for protection in the basement.

Who Exactly says they are not?

This Debate is not about Mexicans, or even Immigration. The actual Issue is Whether or not the President can simply choose not to Enforce a law that is on the books. If your answer is yes, Please tell me where he gets this power in the Constitution? Last time I checked he is Tasked with Enforcing all the laws, Not just the ones he thinks are fair.

Pecisely Charles. He doesn't have the power to run roughshod over the Congress and bypass the law at his time of choosing.

CONGRESS needs grow a SPINE and step up.

he does have the power and ability, just like repub presidents that have used it.

If and When A Republican President in the Past has Publicly Announced he was Ordering his DOJ to no Longer enforce 1 or more of our Laws, They were every Bit as Wrong then as Obama is now.

The Order may be in with the law, But what the Order says, Is IMO clearly not with in the Law. Because it says the Executive Branch is willfully going to NOT enforce existing Law.

It's Pretty simple really. Change the law, Don't Ignore the law.

We are watching the Further Erosion of the Constitution IMO. Every Time the Executive Assumes a Power are not Specifically given, Like Picking and choosing which laws to enforce, and the Congress stays Silent That Document Becomes more meaningless.

How are you guys going to feel when some Wacko Right wing President decides he isn't going to enforce say Affirmative Action Law? Or Hate Crime laws? I don't care how Noble Obama's Intentions are. If He Can't Lead this Country Effectively enough to garner the Support needed to Change existing law, then he should have to enforce Said Existing Law and he or someone else can change it.

Last edited:

The Order may be in with the law, But what the Order says, Is IMO clearly not with in the Law. Because it says the Executive Branch is willfully going to NOT enforce existing Law.

It's Pretty simple really. Change the law, Don't Ignore the law.

the immigration law will be focused on the more crimminal element which is what they should do, the people working and living within the laws are not the most immediate problem.
want to really get rid of illegals, stop hiring them. That would get them out faster than deporting millions.

Guess who just secured 50.5 million Latino votes?

Go home Romney. It's over.

Obama beat Romny and his wanna be VP to the punch, Mario had two dream acts ready to send to the floor for a vote.

Black people with more morals vote Republican.

Black people that are educated vote Republican.

Black people that want to be rewarded for their actions, not their skin color, vote Republican.

You are clearly none of the above.

You're the typical dumbfuck Obamination supporter, so it's not shocking you don't have a clue.

Uh, telling illegals "here now" they get a pass, kinda sends up a red flag to others on the other side of the border that it can happen again so just come over. This is too deep for your idiot brain.

As for blacks voting for Obamination, those that did are idiots. Only intelligent blacks vote for Republicans.

No, the Blacks who vote for republicans who harbor idiots like you, are the dumb fucks.
They are the dumb fucks who say things like below, so that get a pat on the head and a "good boy" from some asshole like you:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

Outtake:
"Did I do good masa white man. See how I be sayin "all of dem black people" massa?

FUCKING COCKSUCKER

Well being that I'm mixed race, know and am related to plenty of intelligent, professional, and moral Black people, I know that your assertion is FALSE and laughable.
Federal Judge from Idaho=Democrat
Attorney from New Jersey=Democrat
Insurance Executive from New York=Democrat
Business Owner=Democrat
Police Officer=Democrat
Teachers=Democrat
That's just off of the top of my head from my relatives.So once again you are WRONG.

Last edited:
Black people with more morals vote Republican.

Black people that are educated vote Republican.

Black people that want to be rewarded for their actions, not their skin color, vote Republican.

You are clearly none of the above.

No, the Blacks who vote for republicans who harbor idiots like you, are the dumb fucks.
They are the dumb fucks who say things like below, so that get a pat on the head and a "good boy" from some asshole like you:

"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

Outtake:
"Did I do good masa white man. See how I be sayin "all of dem black people" massa?

FUCKING COCKSUCKER

Well being that I'm mixed race, know and am related to plenty of intelligent, professional, and moral Black people, I know that your assertion is FALSE and laughable.
Federal Judge from Idaho=Democrat
Attorney from New Jersey=Democrat
Insurance Executive from New York=Democrat
Business Owner=Democrat
Police Officer:Democrat
Teachers=Democrat
That's just off of the top of my head from my relatives.So once again you are WRONG.

LOL, yeah :eusa_whistle:

Pecisely Charles. He doesn't have the power to run roughshod over the Congress and bypass the law at his time of choosing.

CONGRESS needs grow a SPINE and step up.

he does have the power and ability, just like repub presidents that have used it.

If and When A Republican President in the Past has Publicly Announced he was Ordering his DOJ to no Longer enforce 1 or more of our Laws, They were every Bit as Wrong then as Obama is now.

laws can be adjusted, so sorry your idea of static law is an archaic ideal.

Mitt Romneys VP wanna be had two dream acts to pass this election season. The one that Obama anounced was Mario Cumo's idea.

:cuckoo:

LOL, she mostly laughs at me when I bring this shit up. The computer is in the living/great room, so I make it a point to disturb her when she's watching her shows. :lol:
Right now we are watching some dude flying with wings and a jet pack, the surfing guy, and some crazy white guy jumping from a helicopter and free flying through some rocks and shit!!! It's the whole Walenda show.

Yeah, she sounds like a real charmer.

She's a great wife.

laws can be adjusted, so sorry your idea of static law is an archaic ideal.

Mitt Romneys VP wanna be had two dream acts to pass this election season. The one that Obama anounced was Mario Cumo's idea.

But IMMIGRATION LAW wasn't adjusted and IGNORED by Obama...

Are YOU seriously this stupid?

Forum List

Back