Obama Caught Bald-Faced.....Again

Remember this interview.....with Obama swearing

Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

And remember, if you like your doctor......

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Looks like we don't need a thousand Obama's to produce a thousand lies.
One Obama did it all alone.

L * I * A * R

New, exposed evidence proved YOU LIE!

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

By DAVID LEONHARDT and STUART A. THOMPSON UPDATED December 14, 2017

Jump to story below

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Republican investigators provided documents to Fox News which

Republican investigators ?? Who, which ones.

As far as you can keep you doctor, most intelligent people know doctors change networks, retire, die, and even change careers. Also those on the ACA and expanded Medicaid many of those people did not even have a doctor to begin with.

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Now this comes to light:

What does collude mean in your posts?

What is your definition of collude?

Sooo.....you're angling for a dictionary for Christmas?

I thought you wanted a Bible?
I already have about 20 of them, maybe you should try picking one up and reading it for a change....

and thanks for the deflection.... :rofl:

What I'd like to know, is what is new with this BS that you posted?

A year and a half ago, we already knew the stuff about Harry Reid's letter to comey....

what took so long for you and Fox to report it?

FBI covered up Russian influence on Trump's election win, Harry Reid claims

The FBI covered up information about Russia seeking to tip the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favour, a senior Democrat claimed on Saturday, after reports emerged about spy agencies’ investigations into hacks of US political parties.

A secret CIA analysis found that people with connections to the Russian government provided emails, hacked from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign, to the whistleblower website WikiLeaks in the final months of the election, according to a Washington Post report published late Friday.

“The FBI had this material for a long time but Comey, who is of course a Republican, refused to divulge specific information about Russia and the presidental election,” Reid told MSNBC’s AM Joy on Saturday. Comey testified to Congress in July that he was no longer a registered Republican, though he belonged to the party most of his life.

“Everyone should know WikiLeaks was involved from the very beginning,” Reid continued. “They leaked the information as if it was run by one of the great political operatives in America when in fact it was run by the political operatives in Russia.

“Russia has a pretty good way of cheating. Look at what they did with athletes,” he added, alluding to the long-running doping scandal of Russian Olympic athletes.

Pressed on whether he believed Comey had information on Russia’s influence and sat on it, Reid replied: “That’s right, that is true."

MORE LINKS FROM 2016 ON IT

Harry Reid to FBI Director Comey: "you may have broken the law"

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

Harry Reid’s incendiary claim about ‘coordination’ between Donald Trump and Russia

"I already have about 20 of them, maybe you should try picking one up and reading it for a change....

and thanks for the deflection.... "

OMG!!!

A 'so are you' post!!!!

How clever.........not.

Let's review:

1. Your lord and master swore:

2. And now we find:

3. Revealing you to be a supporter of corruption....evil....was unnecessary.....but, a bonus nonetheless.

What did your article show as proof of their speculation on collusion?

please, please, please DO NOT RESPOND if you are just going to deflect from answering my question.... thanks in advance!

Let's review:

2. And now we find:

3. Revealing you to be a supporter of corruption....evil....was unnecessary.....but, a bonus nonetheless.

Now this comes to light:

Of course, none of these would be lies if Hillary was elected.

And since she's not, all this is blowing back in lefties faces.

Now this comes to light:

Dude, repeat after me....at least a zillion times....Obama is no longer president, that orange clown I voted for is now president...I must find a room, get a hobby and move on, else my white ass is gonna go insane......after your done repeating this a zillion times, lets talk your options, k?
The picture must be presented to the Tigger again.

View attachment 185316
Wonder what the over/under number is for the number of times bigger her fat ass is than that guy's?

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore.

...while almost a decade after leaving office snowflakes are still bringing up and blaming Bush for everything.

Bwuhahahaha.....

You keep trying to defend the traitors Barry and Hillary, claiming they are no longer relevant; however, both are extremely relevant as evidence continues to be revealed showing both perpetrated crimes to include 'collusion'. Obstruction, Sedition, and Treason...
Of course the GOP under w wrecked the Mideast and the world economy. That might have something 2 do with it. This OP is total BS propaganda as always.

Now this comes to light:

Dude, repeat after me....at least a zillion times....Obama is no longer president, that orange clown I voted for is now president...I must find a room, get a hobby and move on, else my white ass is gonna go insane......after your done repeating this a zillion times, lets talk your options, k?

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore. Please find something else to bitch about.
Tell that to the second SC you moron!
You think by claiming Obama isn't the president anymore will make any difference?
The second SC IS going to get to the bottom of the entire Obama corruption.
"Ya but Obama isn't the president anymore so why bother investigating him and his merry band of corrupt officials?"
Still no evidence of any such thing, just BS like this, super dupe. This thread another example.

Now this comes to light:

I already have about 20 of them, maybe you should try picking one up and reading it for a change....

A year and a half ago, we already knew the stuff about Harry Reid's letter to comey....

The FBI covered up information about Russia seeking to tip the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favour, a senior Democrat claimed on Saturday, after reports emerged about spy agencies’ investigations into hacks of US political parties.

A secret CIA analysis found that people with connections to the Russian government provided emails, hacked from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign, to the whistleblower website WikiLeaks in the final months of the election, according to a Washington Post report published late Friday.

“The FBI had this material for a long time but Comey, who is of course a Republican, refused to divulge specific information about Russia and the presidental election,” Reid told MSNBC’s AM Joy on Saturday. Comey testified to Congress in July that he was no longer a registered Republican, though he belonged to the party most of his life.

“Everyone should know WikiLeaks was involved from the very beginning,” Reid continued. “They leaked the information as if it was run by one of the great political operatives in America when in fact it was run by the political operatives in Russia.

“Russia has a pretty good way of cheating. Look at what they did with athletes,” he added, alluding to the long-running doping scandal of Russian Olympic athletes.

Pressed on whether he believed Comey had information on Russia’s influence and sat on it, Reid replied: “That’s right, that is true."

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

Harry Reid’s incendiary claim about ‘coordination’ between Donald Trump and Russia

"I already have about 20 of them, maybe you should try picking one up and reading it for a change....

OMG!!!

A 'so are you' post!!!!

How clever.........not.

Let's review:

2. And now we find:

please, please, please DO NOT RESPOND if you are just going to deflect from answering my question.... thanks in advance!
huh?:21:

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore.

...while almost a decade after leaving office snowflakes are still bringing up and blaming Bush for everything.

Bwuhahahaha.....

You keep trying to defend the traitors Barry and Hillary, claiming they are no longer relevant; however, both are extremely relevant as evidence continues to be revealed showing both perpetrated crimes to include 'collusion'. Obstruction, Sedition, and Treason...
Of course the GOP under w wrecked the Mideast and the world economy. That might have something 2 do with it. This OP is total BS propaganda as always.
The most often told bald-faced lie is that Obama never lied to us.

Bwuhahahaha.....

The left hate it when we hold them and their loser Obama accountable. Accountability to the left is like drinking straight vinegar.

Bwuhahahaha.....

The most often told bald-faced lie is that Obama never lied to us.
Give us one then, dupe. They all turn out to be GOP BS or predictions that were blocked.

Bwuhahahaha.....

The left hate it when we hold them and their loser Obama accountable. Accountability to the left is like drinking straight vinegar.
All you have is pure b*******propaganda, Dupe. How are the prosecutions coming? LOL! They are a joke is why 2 anyone outside your bubble of BS.

OMG!!!

A 'so are you' post!!!!

How clever.........not.

Let's review:

2. And now we find:

You got nothing as always...

OMG!!!

A 'so are you' post!!!!

How clever.........not.

Let's review:

2. And now we find:

You got nothing as always...
how can anyone answer propaganda nonsense that has no relevant question in it?

Bwuhahahaha.....

All you have is pure b*******propaganda, Dupe. How are the prosecutions coming? LOL! They are a joke is why 2 anyone outside your bubble of BS.

You lost, we won things are going pretty well. Sucks to be you franco on the losing side.

Bwuhahahaha.....

You lost, we won things are going pretty well. Sucks to be you franco on the losing side.
don't you love how Franco hands us all the ratings? thanks Franco.

Bwuhahahaha.....

don't you love how Franco hands us all the ratings? thanks Franco.

You don't have to read franco's posts, just assume he wrote dupe something, repub dupe something, propaganda dupe something. lol

Bwuhahahaha.....

You won because of a huge BS hate propaganda campaign and stupid Comey. Congratulations on the continuing ruin of the middle class and America. Great job!

Bwuhahahaha.....

You won because of a huge BS hate propaganda campaign and stupid Comey. Congratulations on the continuing ruin of the middle class and America. Great job!

We won didn't we, do you need a participation trophy and a hug?

Forum List

Back