Obama Caught Bald-Faced.....Again

Remember this interview.....with Obama swearing

Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

And remember, if you like your doctor......

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Looks like we don't need a thousand Obama's to produce a thousand lies.
One Obama did it all alone.
What does collude mean in your posts?

What is your definition of collude?

Sooo.....you're angling for a dictionary for Christmas?

I thought you wanted a Bible?
I already have about 20 of them, maybe you should try picking one up and reading it for a change....

and thanks for the deflection.... :rofl:

What I'd like to know, is what is new with this BS that you posted?

A year and a half ago, we already knew the stuff about Harry Reid's letter to comey....

what took so long for you and Fox to report it?

FBI covered up Russian influence on Trump's election win, Harry Reid claims

The FBI covered up information about Russia seeking to tip the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favour, a senior Democrat claimed on Saturday, after reports emerged about spy agencies’ investigations into hacks of US political parties.

A secret CIA analysis found that people with connections to the Russian government provided emails, hacked from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign, to the whistleblower website WikiLeaks in the final months of the election, according to a Washington Post report published late Friday.

“The FBI had this material for a long time but Comey, who is of course a Republican, refused to divulge specific information about Russia and the presidental election,” Reid told MSNBC’s AM Joy on Saturday. Comey testified to Congress in July that he was no longer a registered Republican, though he belonged to the party most of his life.

“Everyone should know WikiLeaks was involved from the very beginning,” Reid continued. “They leaked the information as if it was run by one of the great political operatives in America when in fact it was run by the political operatives in Russia.

“Russia has a pretty good way of cheating. Look at what they did with athletes,” he added, alluding to the long-running doping scandal of Russian Olympic athletes.

Pressed on whether he believed Comey had information on Russia’s influence and sat on it, Reid replied: “That’s right, that is true."

MORE LINKS FROM 2016 ON IT

Harry Reid to FBI Director Comey: "you may have broken the law"

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

Harry Reid’s incendiary claim about ‘coordination’ between Donald Trump and Russia

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Dude, repeat after me....at least a zillion times....Obama is no longer president, that orange clown I voted for is now president...I must find a room, get a hobby and move on, else my white ass is gonna go insane......after your done repeating this a zillion times, lets talk your options, k?
As compared to the lying bafoon that preceded him
I can’t think one time jugears told the truth

Now this comes to light:

I already have about 20 of them, maybe you should try picking one up and reading it for a change....

A year and a half ago, we already knew the stuff about Harry Reid's letter to comey....

The FBI covered up information about Russia seeking to tip the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favour, a senior Democrat claimed on Saturday, after reports emerged about spy agencies’ investigations into hacks of US political parties.

A secret CIA analysis found that people with connections to the Russian government provided emails, hacked from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign, to the whistleblower website WikiLeaks in the final months of the election, according to a Washington Post report published late Friday.

“The FBI had this material for a long time but Comey, who is of course a Republican, refused to divulge specific information about Russia and the presidental election,” Reid told MSNBC’s AM Joy on Saturday. Comey testified to Congress in July that he was no longer a registered Republican, though he belonged to the party most of his life.

“Everyone should know WikiLeaks was involved from the very beginning,” Reid continued. “They leaked the information as if it was run by one of the great political operatives in America when in fact it was run by the political operatives in Russia.

“Russia has a pretty good way of cheating. Look at what they did with athletes,” he added, alluding to the long-running doping scandal of Russian Olympic athletes.

Pressed on whether he believed Comey had information on Russia’s influence and sat on it, Reid replied: “That’s right, that is true."

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

Harry Reid’s incendiary claim about ‘coordination’ between Donald Trump and Russia

"I already have about 20 of them, maybe you should try picking one up and reading it for a change....

and thanks for the deflection.... "

OMG!!!

A 'so are you' post!!!!

How clever.........not.

Let's review:

1. Your lord and master swore:

2. And now we find:

3. Revealing you to be a supporter of corruption....evil....was unnecessary.....but, a bonus nonetheless.

Last edited:

Now this comes to light:

Dude, repeat after me....at least a zillion times....Obama is no longer president, that orange clown I voted for is now president...I must find a room, get a hobby and move on, else my white ass is gonna go insane......after your done repeating this a zillion times, lets talk your options, k?

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore. Please find something else to bitch about.
The bastard just won't go away. He still has plans to fundamentally transform the nation.

Talking about whether the bastard lied or not has nothing to do with the fact that he is an ex-President. A liar is a liar is a liar.

Aside: You need some lessons in the difference between contractions and possessive pronouns.

Now this comes to light:

Nice try. But the collusiuon was pro Trump.

So you are saying Obama colluded with the Russians to help Hillary loser.

More great thinking from moronic right.

Now this comes to light:

Remediation here, RealDumb:

Yet you have been unable to provide any such 'collusion.'

I, on the other hand, can prove that Putin colluded with the Hillary campaign.

Watch closely, you dunce:

Russia never helped Republicans.

Have you heard of the 'dossier'?
It was created to sink the Trump candidacy.

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the dossier came from Russia.
Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Now this comes to light:

Are you brain dead? The collusion was between Hillary worshipers and Russian "intelligence" via the fake Trump dossier. After 14 months of wishful thinking, the left has had ZERO luck in finding evidence suggesting collusion on Trump's behalf.

Now this comes to light:

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore. Please find something else to bitch about.
Uh......the only reason we're finding this out is because he's not the president.

I still believe Sessions is a Deep State Plant.

It’s pretty clear there was criminal activity surrounding The Clinton Investigation, The DNC and Clinton Campaign, COIE Lawfirm, Fusion GPS, The Podesta Group, Christopher Steele, State Department, FISA Court, FBI, DOJ and CIA.

And there is a list a mile long of lawbreakers in The Obama Administration. It was an organized crime ring designed to defraud The American Citizen.

The criminal actions were committed by Obama and Clinton Loyalists and are documented yet Sessions won’t act.

The only excuse I can offer for his behavior other than what I cited is the fact The FBI and DOJ are Obstructing Justice.

1.3 Million Documents have been subpoenaed the past two years and they jointly have only provided 3,000 of these documents.

They need those documents to finish nailing these scum’s hides to the wall.

DOJ Inspector General reviews alleged FISA abuses by DOJ, FBI

"Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz announced Wednesday he will review potential Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses by both the Justice Department and the FBI, following requests from Congress and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The Office of the Inspector General released a statement Wednesday outlining the start of the review."
As I have pointed out in a new thread, this is one of several investigations already conducted by the US IG, all previous investigations having already exposed criminal activity by the Left, especially within the FBI. This investigation should result no differently.

The IG's resulting reports outlining the offenses can only continue to put pressure on the US AG, forcing him to answer the questions of why he has not appointed a 2nd Special Counsel so far, and why hasn't anyone been indicted for their crimes based on evidence found and the IG's reports. McCabe, for example, should not only have been fired, but he should be joining several other Leftist traitors in prison who should already be there by now.

> Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
The White House communicated with the CIA, the FBI, and Congress about foreign intervention in our election. Yes. That is how the system is supposed to work!

1. Trump expelled 60 Russians, the greatest number ever kicked out (Reagan kicked out 55)
Only because he fucked up on the "DO NOT CONGRATULATE".
Implementation of new sanctions toothless.

2. Much harder on Russia than the Obama administration was…’rubber-man Obama promised the Kremlin that he'd be flexible.'
Is that the best you can come up with? ...flexibility...

3. Didn’t accept bribes, as Hillary Clinton did.....$145 million to sell out America.
You're failing a fact check on that one.

4. Imposed sanctions on Russian oligarchs, friends of Putin

5. Bombed a Russian facility in Syria
Russia already attacked US troops in Syria, and what was Trump's response?
McMaster called for punishment of russia, now he's been kicked out by Trump.

6. Sent weapons to Ukraine, anti-tank weapons to shoot Russian tanks…Obama sent them blankets
They only approved sniper rifles, but not Javelin anti-tank.

7. Russian ambassador, Anatoly Antonov: “Russia’s ambassador to the US said Monday that Team Trump’s decision to oust 60 Russian diplomats over the poisoning of an ex-Russian spy in the UK will destroy what’s left of Russia’s relationship with the US. He denounced the move as provocative and said in remarks carried by Russian news agencies that Moscow will make an “adequate” response.”
Keeping up appearances. This is exactly what Putin would order to do just that.

Record Sales of Patriot Missiles to Poland was just approved to hold Russia in check.

Obama’s Yellow Ass did nothing with Putin but retreat and acquiesce, and bow before Putin. Hell, he even paid Putin $1 Million for Russian Propaganda which is a Felony.

Last edited:

Now this comes to light:

yes

> Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
The White House communicated with the CIA, the FBI, and Congress about foreign intervention in our election. Yes. That is how the system is supposed to work!

1. Trump expelled 60 Russians, the greatest number ever kicked out (Reagan kicked out 55)

2. Much harder on Russia than the Obama administration was…’rubber-man Obama promised the Kremlin that he'd be flexible.'

3. Didn’t accept bribes, as Hillary Clinton did.....$145 million to sell out America.

6. Sent weapons to Ukraine, anti-tank weapons to shoot Russian tanks…Obama sent them blankets

7. Russian ambassador, Anatoly Antonov: “Russia’s ambassador to the US said Monday that Team Trump’s decision to oust 60 Russian diplomats over the poisoning of an ex-Russian spy in the UK will destroy what’s left of Russia’s relationship with the US. He denounced the move as provocative and said in remarks carried by Russian news agencies that Moscow will make an “adequate” response.”

Here you are, unable to dispute the facts.....facts....that I posted, and you've been reduced to the attempt to spin the facts.

Vocabulary lesson for today:
Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

A lie which has somehow been legitimized by an uneducated public. See newspeak, doublespeak

Public relations term, referring to slightly altering facts to portray a desired version of a story.

QED...I provide the truth....and you, unable to stand same, attempt to spin the facts.

Know what 'facts' means?

Putin will kill you if you cross him and have his KGB agents give you Propaganda if you give him something of value.

Sorry Lefty. The mere existence of The Fusion GPS Russian Dossier is direct evidence of Clinton & Obama’s Collusion with Russia and Foreign agents to undermine Democracy and our Election!

Last edited:

Here you are, unable to dispute the facts.....facts....that I posted, and you've been reduced to the attempt to spin the facts.

A lie which has somehow been legitimized by an uneducated public. See newspeak, doublespeak

Public relations term, referring to slightly altering facts to portray a desired version of a story.

QED...I provide the truth....and you, unable to stand same, attempt to spin the facts.

Know what 'facts' means?
You appear to have a reading problem, I presented as such in the responses.
7sCbCca.jpg

Know what 'facts' means?
7sCbCca.jpg

See if you can post sans the juvenile vulgarity.

Of course, if the facts that I posted enraged you to the extent that you lose control....well, that is understandable.

BTW....any reader will see the difference between my post, the facts that lead to the conclusion that Trump is in no way beholden to the Russians....

....and your post is simply an attempt to talk your way out of the truth.

My advice: continue to do what you do best,...lie, and make others despise you.

Now this comes to light:

someone should have told obama that by his 5th year as president while he still blamed bush and brought him into blame all the time.

Know what 'facts' means?
7sCbCca.jpg

See if you can post sans the juvenile vulgarity.

Of course, if the facts that I posted enraged you to the extent that you lose control....well, that is understandable.

BTW....any reader will see the difference between my post, the facts that lead to the conclusion that Trump is in no way beholden to the Russians....

....and your post is simply an attempt to talk your way out of the truth.

My advice: continue to do what you do best,...lie, and make others despise you.
Beholden to Putin:
* Congratulated Putin after being told not to.
* Trump silent after nuclear threat. Because of kompromat.
* In 2013, Putin invited to miss universe pageant.
* Trump back-channel to Putin.
* Told Putin he'd meet him soon without informing staff.
* Money laundering thru russians.

Now this comes to light:

Republican investigators provided documents to Fox News which

Republican investigators ?? Who, which ones.

As far as you can keep you doctor, most intelligent people know doctors change networks, retire, die, and even change careers. Also those on the ACA and expanded Medicaid many of those people did not even have a doctor to begin with.

Now this comes to light:

"I already have about 20 of them, maybe you should try picking one up and reading it for a change....

and thanks for the deflection.... "

OMG!!!

A 'so are you' post!!!!

How clever.........not.

Let's review:

1. Your lord and master swore:

2. And now we find:

3. Revealing you to be a supporter of corruption....evil....was unnecessary.....but, a bonus nonetheless.

What did your article show as proof of their speculation on collusion?

please, please, please DO NOT RESPOND if you are just going to deflect from answering my question.... thanks in advance!

Forum List

Back