Obama Caught Bald-Faced.....Again

...while almost a decade after leaving office snowflakes are still bringing up and blaming Bush for everything.

Bwuhahahaha.....

You keep trying to defend the traitors Barry and Hillary, claiming they are no longer relevant; however, both are extremely relevant as evidence continues to be revealed showing both perpetrated crimes to include 'collusion'. Obstruction, Sedition, and Treason...

The left hate it when we hold them and their loser Obama accountable. Accountability to the left is like drinking straight vinegar.
All you have is pure b*******propaganda, Dupe. How are the prosecutions coming? LOL! They are a joke is why 2 anyone outside your bubble of BS.

You lost, we won things are going pretty well. Sucks to be you franco on the losing side.
don't you love how Franco hands us all the ratings? thanks Franco.

You don't have to read franco's posts, just assume he wrote dupe something, repub dupe something, propaganda dupe something. lol
That is all the GOP has, dumbass. You believe the rich pay too much in taxes and Hillary is evil. Who needs evidence

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore.

...while almost a decade after leaving office snowflakes are still bringing up and blaming Bush for everything.

Bwuhahahaha.....

You keep trying to defend the traitors Barry and Hillary, claiming they are no longer relevant; however, both are extremely relevant as evidence continues to be revealed showing both perpetrated crimes to include 'collusion'. Obstruction, Sedition, and Treason...
Of course the GOP under w wrecked the Mideast and the world economy. That might have something 2 do with it. This OP is total BS propaganda as always.
The most often told bald-faced lie is that Obama never lied to us.
Give us one then, dupe. They all turn out to be GOP BS or predictions that were blocked.
if you like your doctor you can keep em. if you like your insurance you can keep it. We're going to lower your premiums by $2,500. need some more?

Remember this interview.....with Obama swearing

Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

And remember, if you like your doctor......

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Looks like we don't need a thousand Obama's to produce a thousand lies.
One Obama did it all alone.
Dude, repeat after me....at least a zillion times....Obama is no longer president, that orange clown I voted for is now president...I must find a room, get a hobby and move on, else my white ass is gonna go insane......after your done repeating this a zillion times, lets talk your options, k?

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore. Please find something else to bitch about.

Sooooo, you think that just because he is no longer POTUS the crimes he committed don't matter? Is that what you are claiming?

Bwuhahahaha.....

The left hate it when we hold them and their loser Obama accountable. Accountability to the left is like drinking straight vinegar.
All you have is pure b*******propaganda, Dupe. How are the prosecutions coming? LOL! They are a joke is why 2 anyone outside your bubble of BS.

You lost, we won things are going pretty well. Sucks to be you franco on the losing side.
You won because of a huge BS hate propaganda campaign and stupid Comey. Congratulations on the continuing ruin of the middle class and America. Great job!

We won didn't we, do you need a participation trophy and a hug?
You and your friends and family have been losing 4 30 years... Enjoy the giant tax cut 83 percent for the rich, again.

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Dude, repeat after me....at least a zillion times....Obama is no longer president, that orange clown I voted for is now president...I must find a room, get a hobby and move on, else my white ass is gonna go insane......after your done repeating this a zillion times, lets talk your options, k?

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore. Please find something else to bitch about.

Sooooo, you think that just because he is no longer POTUS the crimes he committed don't matter? Is that what you are claiming?
There are no crimes duh.

You won because of a huge BS hate propaganda campaign and stupid Comey. Congratulations on the continuing ruin of the middle class and America. Great job!

We won didn't we, do you need a participation trophy and a hug?
You and your friends and family have been losing 4 30 years... Enjoy the giant tax cut 83 percent for the rich, again.
again, the poor don't pay income tax so they get no break. 47% of the population. why do you continue to play stupid on this. I've asked you what a fair share was and you have never answered.

Now this comes to light:

There are no crimes duh.
can't make it up. two years of looking for trump cause there is something there. zero days investigating obummer and there is no crime. can't make it up. then you agree that there is no crime on trump then? since there isn't any?

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore.

Bwuhahahaha.....

I thought it was russia russia? you didn't mention them. why? I'd prefer they go after comey for interference to an election. do it.

Now this comes to light:

There are no crimes duh.

Evidence says otherwise... duh, little hater dupe...

Bwuhahahaha.....

Of course the GOP under w wrecked the Mideast and the world economy. That might have something 2 do with it. This OP is total BS propaganda as always.
Give us one then, dupe. They all turn out to be GOP BS or predictions that were blocked.
if you like your doctor you can keep em. if you like your insurance you can keep it. We're going to lower your premiums by $2,500. need some more?
Those are predictions that Congress changed 2 or 3 years later. Predictions, not lies d u h. The 2500 will happen. Only you Dupes believe it was supposed 2 happen immediately d u h. Keep trying...

Bwuhahahaha.....

Those are predictions that Congress changed 2 or 3 years later. Predictions, not lies d u h. The 2500 will happen. Only you Dupes believe it was supposed 2 happen immediately d u h. Keep trying...
200w.webp

dude that kind of loyalty can mean only one thing.

Now this comes to light:

There are no crimes duh.

Evidence says otherwise... duh, little hater dupe...
That's not evidence, that is a GOP joke, Super Dupe. LOL! Give an example and I'll prove it 2 be idiocy.

Now this comes to light:

Correct fortunetly Obama is no longer President.
However we are stiuill digging out of the hole that ignorant mulatto left us in.
Just have to live with the fact that it will take Trump time to undo barack's errors

Now this comes to light:

Correct fortunetly Obama is no longer President.
However we are stiuill digging out of the hole that ignorant mulatto left us in.
Just have to live with the fact that it will take Trump time to undo barack's errors
Yep 7 years straight of growth is terrible, racist hater dupe. Did did you hear about w wrecking the Mideast and the world economy? Speaking of ignorance in reality...

Now this comes to light:

Of course, none of these would be lies if Hillary was elected.

And since she's not, all this is blowing back in lefties faces.

But you must be amazed, as I am, at how ready the Leftist in this thread are more than willing to overlook and make excuses for the nefarious and villainous.

Now this comes to light:

Of course, none of these would be lies if Hillary was elected.

And since she's not, all this is blowing back in lefties faces.

But you must be amazed, as I am, at how ready the Leftist in this thread are more than willing to overlook and make excuses for the nefarious and villainous.
And imaginary...

Bwuhahahaha.....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Hussein Obama's awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Now this comes to light:

I can understand if Obama handed Trump some whack ass economy, some major issue to pounce on....but Trump was given a blessing, a strong economy, a strong market, our allies back on board and in less than a year, squandered...and still they want to blame Obama for something??? Bottom line is this...CONSERVATIVES NEED OBAMA AND HILLARY TO KEEP THE LIGHT$ ON.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!

Now this comes to light:

Tell that to the second SC you moron!
You think by claiming Obama isn't the president anymore will make any difference?
The second SC IS going to get to the bottom of the entire Obama corruption.
"Ya but Obama isn't the president anymore so why bother investigating him and his merry band of corrupt officials?"
Still no evidence of any such thing, just BS like this, super dupe. This thread another example.

Your chosen leader swore to this:

And now we find this:

Does it make you proud?

Does it make you feel secure in your ability to choose the one to follow????

Bwuhahahaha.....

Y'mean my healthcare cost WON'T decrease by $2500???????

Forum List

Back