Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

So far you haven't said shit. Are you objecting to all of these celebratory months because they somehow express sepecial treatment?
Asian-American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
African American History Month
Hispanic Heritage Month
LGBT Pride Month
Native American Heritage Month
Veterans Month
Women's History Month

History, Heritage, and Pride Months

You've said plenty including that you think certain groups deserve special treatment. Your words. Why are you ashamed of what you said?

Where is European American History Month, White History Month, and Men's History Month? If you support months honoring certain groups and oppose others, that's special treatment.
Start a movement, rally support, you'll get your month... Its not a big deal, don't know why you need to make it into one.

No I wouldn't. The n*gger President only panders to certain groups, fags and freaks being just one.
Here he goes, defaulting to racist Obama bashing... he is coming off the rails!!!
The dude is in a downward spiral! That was so over the top insane that I can't believe it. Maybe we should leave him, alone before he becomes a danger to himself or others, if it's not too late already.
Agreed, we gotta be careful setting off these wingnuts who have been collecting arsenals for the second revolution... never know when they will snap.

You've said plenty including that you think certain groups deserve special treatment. Your words. Why are you ashamed of what you said?

Where is European American History Month, White History Month, and Men's History Month? If you support months honoring certain groups and oppose others, that's special treatment.
Start a movement, rally support, you'll get your month... Its not a big deal, don't know why you need to make it into one.

No I wouldn't. The n*gger President only panders to certain groups, fags and freaks being just one.
Here he goes, defaulting to racist Obama bashing... he is coming off the rails!!!
The dude is in a downward spiral! That was so over the top insane that I can't believe it. Maybe we should leave him, alone before he becomes a danger to himself or others, if it's not too late already.
Agreed, we gotta be careful setting off these wingnuts who have been collecting arsenals for the second revolution... never know when they will snap.

We both know that you'll continue to make demands about what people should do yet not have the guts to back it up.

You imply that I have an arsenal. Tell me specifically what I own.

Oh so that's why you're upset. You're jealous! You want a necrophilia month! We can arrange that for you

No one wants to fuck your diseased corpse RegressiveParasite, even if it would probably improve your odor.

However if suicide crossed your mind don't let me distract you.

We both know that you'll continue to make demands about what people should do yet not have the guts to back it up.

You imply that I have an arsenal. Tell me specifically what I own.

In whatever orifice constitutes that idiot's "mind", a .22 and more than a full box of ammo constitutes a threat to his beloved federal nanny.

Hate crimes punish the perpetrators differently and more severely on behalf of the victim.

You call me a bigot then wish harm to me. Try not to be such a freak loving asshole. It makes you look foolish.

You'd think that avatar of a meth head ass spelunker made him look foolish enough.

We are talking about the RIGHT to be TREADED as human beings and not be dragged to death like Matthew Sheppard! Yes two different words. Try putting them together in a sentence now and stop playing games.

Matt Sheppard...

The one and only martyr for the fudge packer cause.

Ignore the 17 people killed by that faggot Jeff Dahmer though. Let's also not talk about the dozens of queer freaks that kill someone's kid on a daily basis.

Instead burn incense at the altar of some dumb queer looking for rough love at the worst place.

Did you hear the one about the Muslim that walked into a gay bar?

RegressiveParasite will still piss all over himself defending mooselimbs and trashing Christians though. He is the poster child for the term " weapons grade stupid ". So fuckin dumb he/she/it's a danger to people around him.

I'll be considered a born loser? By whom? Those who preach hate? lol

Times have changed, and for the better.

Those who recognize born losers like you.

Nothing better about thinking sexually confused freaks are normal.

I never said they were normal. I also don't see the huge attraction to being just like everyone else.

But as long as they don't harm anyone, why do you care?

And "better" was not a judgement on anyone. It was a comment on the progress made. Gays are not beaten as often, and when they are the perpetrators are prosecuted. They are accepted by more than half the population. They can marry. They can adopt. They will not be fired for being gay. These are changes that were overdue. If you disagree, that is fine. As I said, no one is harmed by gays no longer having to hide.

They don't want to be like anyone else. That you admit they're abnormal contradicts what you say.

No progress has been made.

Harmed is a relative term. When you lower standards by accepting abnormal, deviant behavior there is harm. It doesn't have to be harm in the sense you stated.

There is no harm. That you hate it does not constitute harm. That people are grossed out by same gender sex acts does not constitute harm.

You are right that they don't want to be like anyone else. Why you think that is so horrible is beyond me.

I have not admitted they are abnormal. "Normal" and "abnormal" are irrelevant. They are people. They have lives, loves, and dreams. Allowing them to marry, keep their job, not be harassed ect ect is progress.

That you don't think there is harm does not make it so. Don't confuse sexual deviance with being grossed out.

You said they weren't normal. That leave one other option.

Accepting and tolerating deviant behavior is not progress. It's a step backward and that's harmful.

I did not say they weren't normal. I simply corrected you when you claimed I said they were normal. I never called them normal or abnormal.

And no, there is no harm in gay couples falling in love, dating, or having sex.

I never said they were normal. I also don't see the huge attraction to being just like everyone else.

And "better" was not a judgement on anyone. It was a comment on the progress made. Gays are not beaten as often, and when they are the perpetrators are prosecuted. They are accepted by more than half the population. They can marry. They can adopt. They will not be fired for being gay. These are changes that were overdue. If you disagree, that is fine. As I said, no one is harmed by gays no longer having to hide.

They don't want to be like anyone else. That you admit they're abnormal contradicts what you say.

Harmed is a relative term. When you lower standards by accepting abnormal, deviant behavior there is harm. It doesn't have to be harm in the sense you stated.

What standards are lowered? Most heterosexual couples engage in the same sexual acts that gays do. The difference is that their genitals do not match. There is no "standard" there to be raised or lowered.

It is called "Minding your own business". Gay couples marrying or whatever, does not effect you.

Have you been watching heterosexual couples and their sex acts to be able to make that claim? Just as I thought, a pervert.

Perhaps the freaks should mind their own business. They don't simply want tolerance. They demand that their perverted lifestyles be accepted. When that happens, it affects me. When someone can state their opinion about homosexuality being wrong and deviant and it's considered hate speech for having that opinion, it affects me.

If you spent half as much time actually looking for facts as you do attempting to insult people for no reason, you might learn something.

Believe it or not, there is a great deal of research on what people do in their sex lives. Masters & Johnson, Kinsey ect ect ect.

Do you know anyone who has been arrested for speaking their mind about gays? Now, the fact that you expect to be heard and want them silenced speaks volumes. But there is a line at which it DOES become hate speech.

We are talking about the RIGHT to be TREADED as human beings and not be dragged to death like Matthew Sheppard! Yes two different words. Try putting them together in a sentence now and stop playing games.

Matt Sheppard...

The one and only martyr for the fudge packer cause.

Ignore the 17 people killed by that faggot Jeff Dahmer though. Let's also not talk about the dozens of queer freaks that kill someone's kid on a daily basis.

Instead burn incense at the altar of some dumb queer looking for rough love at the worst place.

Did you hear the one about the Muslim that walked into a gay bar?

RegressiveParasite will still piss all over himself defending mooselimbs and trashing Christians though. He is the poster child for the term " weapons grade stupid ". So fuckin dumb he/she/it's a danger to people around him.

Just more sick and hatful shit from you! There were many other victims besides Sheppard but I'm sure that you would not be interested. Dahmer was a psychotic cannibal.

dozens of queer freaks that kill someone's kid on a daily basis.?? WTF?? Where the hell does that come from? You just make shit up as you go! You are truly disgusting. You are another one who is losing his mind and on a downward spiral.

What standards are lowered? Most heterosexual couples engage in the same sexual acts that gays do. The difference is that their genitals do not match. There is no "standard" there to be raised or lowered.

It is called "Minding your own business". Gay couples marrying or whatever, does not effect you.

Have you been watching heterosexual couples and their sex acts to be able to make that claim? Just as I thought, a pervert.

Perhaps the freaks should mind their own business. They don't simply want tolerance. They demand that their perverted lifestyles be accepted. When that happens, it affects me. When someone can state their opinion about homosexuality being wrong and deviant and it's considered hate speech for having that opinion, it affects me.
That's right! LGBT people want acceptance, not just tolerance. Deal with it!

Just more sick and hatful shit from you! There were many other victims besides Sheppard but I'm sure that you would not be interested. Dahmer was a psychotic cannibal.

dozens of queer freaks that kill someone's kid on a daily basis.?? WTF?? Where the hell does that come from? You just make shit up as you go! You are truly disgusting. You are another one who is losing his mind and on a downward spiral.

Trot out your list of fudge packer martyrs then fruitcake, but for everyone you can I can find a dozen records of some sick regressive fuck that was convicted of KILLING a young male victim or victims.

Matt Sheppard was a stupid queer who should have carried a 9mm if he was going to go into a den of wolves like he did. Don't go looking for cock in a bull pen if all you want to do is cuddle.

Did he deserve to die? Not for being a fag like you, but for being stupid like you and not packing a self defense tool.

Dahmer was a faggot. First and foremost. He sought sex with dudes. Simple math...

Dude+taste for cock=faggot (like you).

Dahmer obviously escalated his deviance, but to begin with he was just another faggot (like you).

There are volumes of criminal cases surrounding men who abuse small boys, and they're not all priests. They're sicker fucks that carry on to murders and cannibalism. Your crusade to make deviance "normal" will create a world ruled by calligulas.

That's right! LGBT people want acceptance, not just tolerance. Deal with it!
It's ALREADY BEING DEALT with. And the dealing is NO ACCEPTANCE and NO TOLERANCE. And there is NOT any tolerance of it in my home area (Tampa, Florida). Just 3 weeks ago, 2 queer guys were kissing on a park bench, in front of families with kids, and ruining the beautiful scene and morning for everyone there. They were chased out of the park, and haven't been seen since.

Zero tolerance 1966. Zero tolerance 2016. Half a century - no change.

Don't worry about their rants. They are bitter because they have lost so many battles in recent years.
No losses. Doesn't matter if queers practice their perversions by getting married. But when they do it openly in front of kids, they are chased out of our public parks, and lucky to escape with their lives.

It's ALREADY BEING DEALT with. And the dealing is NO ACCEPTANCE and NO TOLERANCE. And there is NOT any tolerance of it in my home area (Tampa, Florida). Just 3 weeks ago, 2 queer guys were kissing on a park bench, in front of families with kids, and ruining the beautiful scene and morning for everyone there. They were chased out of the park, and haven't been seen since.

Zero tolerance 1966. Zero tolerance 2016. Half a century - no change.

I'n 1966 they would have gotten their asses kicked by some hippie vets.

You don't change REALITY by sticking a "hate" label on it. , and most, normal people don't hate queers. We just recognize that they are sick, sex perverts in need of psychiatric care to make them well, that's all. But carry on as your media masters have programmed you, Mr Hate Card, if you feel that you must.

And NO, times have NOT changed. See Post # 654. :biggrin:

No losses. Doesn't matter if queers practice their perversions by getting married. But when they do it openly in front of kids, they are chased out of our public parks, and lucky to escape with their lives.

Even heteros don't do that though.

I've skulked away to less open areas to get all kissy with a new date, but I've never been so brash as to assume others wanted to see us getting warmed up. Even if some "hidden spot" was for whatever reason populated we always found another spot.

Queers aren't like that though. They have to ruin what would otherwise be nice setting and gross people out, and then piss and moan about it when someone objects.

If they'd at least act like normal human beings they might garner some respect.

Don't worry about their rants. They are bitter because they have lost so many battles in recent years.

Lucky to escape with their lives? For kissing each other?

Forum List

Back