Obama Ditches Thatcher Funeral

Obama is the poster child for why electing a Community Organizer as POTUS is a frelling disaster.

If AynRand Paul runs for president should those opposed to him only ever refer to his experience as an eye doctor?

I don't recall that being an eye doctor involves whipping one group of people into a frenzy to take things away from another group of people.

Sure the Rs have done their part in it, however they aren't the President.
In MHO the Republicans bear about 75-80% of the blame for the divides this country is facing right now.

How many Republican initiatives has Obama vetoed? How many filibusters have the GOP conducted?

wow, how did I know.........it's shocking you blamed repuiblicans, because after all you have nodoginthisfight....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Didn't read my signature, huh?

oops

Sure the Rs have done their part in it, however they aren't the President. The presidents of the United States don't name call the other political party, they lead. They set the tone. So far, Obama's tone has been to whine, name call, or ignore. How childish. Sorry, if he wants more of us to get behind him then he needs to do his job. I won't be holding my breath.

The republicans in the House will not do anything bipartisan becasue their base doesn't want compromise. You or I can point out the defiencies in Obama (and Pelosi), but the result of the election, in which Obama won pretty easily, but in which the gop's voters message in the House was very clear, is just not debateable. In fact Obama could probably just capitulate on an issue, and the gop would still walk away from victory just to walk away.

Obama still should have sent Biden or the Clintons though. Of course he'd be blamed then too.

Yeah kind of like the budget deal, where it was done, then OBama wanted $800 billion in more taxes? Sorry man, Obama and the democrats havent tried to compromise on anything.....I would think ramming OBamacare down our throats, when people voting for it , didnt even know what was in it, would make that clear.....

Maybe you like a govt to just pass laws and not tell us whats in it...but I dont and I really dont think that's a republic or a democracy at work.

There was no budget deal. Boehner can't deliver a pizza, let alone a vote. And don't read that as a vote for Obama, cause I didn't give him one. But the gop is in a wasteland. Of course, in 64 Goldwater lost the biggest one in modern times since FDR, and four years later Nixon was elected. But, that was a different electorate.

Last edited:
In MHO the Republicans bear about 75-80% of the blame for the divides this country is facing right now.

How many Republican initiatives has Obama vetoed? How many filibusters have the GOP conducted?

Obama is the one who said "we won" when asked about Republican input into the 2009 "stimulus." He also said Republicans had to "ride in the back."

Dims didn't give a shit about being "divisive" when they thought they could just ram anything they wanted down our throats.

The republicans in the House will not do anything bipartisan becasue their base doesn't want compromise. You or I can point out the defiencies in Obama (and Pelosi), but the result of the election, in which Obama won pretty easily, but in which the gop's voters message in the House was very clear, is just not debateable. In fact Obama could probably just capitulate on an issue, and the gop would still walk away from victory just to walk away.

Obama still should have sent Biden or the Clintons though. Of course he'd be blamed then too.

Yeah kind of like the budget deal, where it was done, then OBama wanted $800 billion in more taxes? Sorry man, Obama and the democrats havent tried to compromise on anything.....I would think ramming OBamacare down our throats, when people voting for it , didnt even know what was in it, would make that clear.....

Maybe you like a govt to just pass laws and not tell us whats in it...but I dont and I really dont think that's a republic or a democracy at work.

There was no budget deal. Boehner can't deliver a pizza, let alone a vote.

The leadership vacuum is strongest in the House. They can't pass gas.

If the point is obstructing legislation that the House leadership deems dangerous, then not "passing gas" is probably the point. Obama failed to secure the House in 2012 and very obviously does not have the leadership skills nor the mandate to realize his agenda. What the hell did you expect?!

Sequester is their achievment. However, long term, maybe it won't matter. Deficits/%ofgnp decline. The cost of obamacare will have to be contained. There's no option, and that can be done with regulations and not a single gop vote. If Hill's healthy, she runs. Jeb tried to stick his nose out to test the wind, and the gop cut it off on amnesty. Rubio's probably their best option, but the social issues just kill the gop.

If the point is obstructing legislation that the House leadership deems dangerous, then not "passing gas" is probably the point. Obama failed to secure the House in 2012 and very obviously does not have the leadership skills nor the mandate to realize his agenda. What the hell did you expect?!

Expect? I'd say taking a trillion in more cuts for 600 billion in taxes on corporate loopholes and the 1% sending money offshore like Mitt, woudl be easy .... in a sane world.

Yeah the GOP's "my way or we'll hold our breath til we turn purple" approach bears absolutely no responsibility for the divides we have in our country .....

I'll bet that was Obama on the grassy knoll too, huh?

YES - Obama should have sent someone who currently represents the U.S. but please ....

no argument there....you are preaching to the wrong person.....

It was really directed at zoomboing's post - sorry to catch you in the crossfire. I'll be more careful in the future. Sorry.

no problem .....if i lashed out in anger at you in any other post.....just pretend it did not happen.....:eusa_angel:

Expect? I'd say taking a trillion in more cuts for 600 billion in taxes on corporate loopholes and the 1% sending money offshore like Mitt, woudl be easy .... in a sane world.

When the House Republicans tried to block paying out FEMA flood insurance claims after accepting the premium payments, they lost me.

If you don't think the federal government should be in the flood insurance business, fine. Stop accepting the premium payments.

Last edited:

No Dog....this divide started with Bush because of his shitty leadership skills and the Democrats had a lot to do with that divide getting wider......now it is just getting worse with Obama with his equally shitty leadership skills and the Republicans helping it get worse.....

You're a babbling fool. The Republicans haven't received a thing in exchange for agreeing to $600 billion in tax increases.

[rhetorical question]Could you possibly be more of a blithering idiot?[/rhetorical question]

When the House Republicans tried to block paying out FEMA flood insurance claims after accepting the premium payments, they lost me.

Yeah, that would be incomprehensible . . . if that's what they had actually proposed.

If you don't think the federal government should be in the flood insurance business, fine. Stop accepting the premium payments.

Who is insisting that they continue?

No Dog....this divide started with Bush because of his shitty leadership skills and the Democrats had a lot to do with that divide getting wider......now it is just getting worse with Obama with his equally shitty leadership skills and the Republicans helping it get worse.....

I thought it really started kicking into high gear when Gore took his election loss to the Supreme Court.

But that's like trying to figure out where the trouble in the Middle East began imho.

At some point you gotta start start taking full responsibility for - and full control of - the present.

Last edited:

Obama is the one who said "we won" when asked about Republican input into the 2009 "stimulus." He also said Republicans had to "ride in the back."

Dims didn't give a shit about being "divisive" when they thought they could just ram anything they wanted down our throats.

Obama said "we won" in response to Republicans sitting down in the Oval Office and demanding that Obama do things their way. It was a part of their plan to derail this POTUS from day one and make sure they won the next election. Didn't work out so well for them.

It would have cost $200 million a day plus $5 million for the Hotel bill. We couldn't afford it

When have you guys worried about the deficit and cost? and when have you worried about Obama's travel plans? he takes an expensive vacation every other week and Michelle takes one the other week.

Gawd. I'm gone a couple of weeks and come back to same old lies.

Why can't the right ever just tell the truth?

when are you going to start?.....why is everyone who disagrees with you an "Anti-American?"....

Yeah, that would be incomprehensible . . . if that's what they had actually proposed.

That is exactly what they proposed - by refusing to fund FEMA flood insurance claims.

If you want to get out of the flood insurance business, then get the votes you need to bail on it and stop accepting premium payments. It's that simple.

That is exactly what they proposed - by refusing to fund FEMA flood insurance claims.

If you want to get out of the flood insurance business, then get the votes you need to bail on it and stop accepting premium payments. It's that simple.

Your are such a fount of mental diarrhea.

The GOP refused to support a pork laden rushed bill that funded Sandy for more than was spent on Katrina over a period of multiple years.

Forum List

Back