Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

Watch and see what happens if, god forbid...there is another attack and it's successful.

PP....a terroist attack can happen,and i dont care who is the Prez.....the Isrealies as a population are pretty much in tune to this stuff and it still has happened there....

That may be true, however, the Israelis got big balls and put the smack down on the perps instead of going on a world apology tour and then pretending terrorism is just another mugging of a little ol' lady back in the 'hood.

THAT'S the difference.

your right PP.....i was going to say the response to an attack is a key part of a good leader....what he does or doesnt do....but i was in a hurry this morning and left it out.....:eusa_angel:

PP....a terroist attack can happen,and i dont care who is the Prez.....the Isrealies as a population are pretty much in tune to this stuff and it still has happened there....

That may be true, however, the Israelis got big balls and put the smack down on the perps instead of going on a world apology tour and then pretending terrorism is just another mugging of a little ol' lady back in the 'hood.

THAT'S the difference.

your right PP.....i was going to say the response to an attack is a key part of a good leader....what he does or doesnt do....but i was in a hurry this morning and left it out.....:eusa_angel:
Yes, yes...Obama should invade Kenya and put into place security measures so annoying and intrusive that commercial air travel will grind to a halt and put a further strain on the world economy.

:rolleyes:

Obama's never admitted that we are at war except for all those times that he said we are at war ....
:lol:

It is kind of funny that the crybabies here need a constant daily reminder that terrorists want to kill us. Maybe we could have signs printed up...or maybe Obama could announce every morning that we are at war lest someone forget.

why do you continue to ignore obama's sec def, hillary clinton, saying back in march that obama is dropping the term "war".....

And now he has said it stops with him, why'n'tcha start the other list of everything he is responsible for including typhoons and tsunamis in Asia going back to 1913, LOL.....

Sharra you do realize that many on the right were saying this very thing about those on the left when Bush was in there.....Bush was blamed for everything.....even the 1919 World Series scandal....kinda strange how that shit goes with the job....

Watch and see what happens if, god forbid...there is another attack and it's successful.

So true. But it helps that the POTUS is now beginning to take the terrorist threat seriously. Hopefully he can get whats wrong fixed. Mayby getting rid of some of the beurocracy would go a long way toward that.

dont hold your breath....

What damned laws did they change?

Rendition....and that Waterboarding was torture.

This is not the first time. When Reagan was President they made it illegal to sell arms to the Contras in Central America..

Yeah....that didn't stop Reagan who was above the law, did it? And look how well that turned out with his deals with the Iranians and the example he set by pulling our Marines out of Beirut after the bombing that he sent them there pretty much undefended for in the first place.

They were there to bring peace not become a target.

Problem is Muslim extremists target everyone.

I'll bet you think those Marines had it coming to them.

Last edited:
And now he has said it stops with him, why'n'tcha start the other list of everything he is responsible for including typhoons and tsunamis in Asia going back to 1913, LOL.....

Sharra you do realize that many on the right were saying this very thing about those on the left when Bush was in there.....Bush was blamed for everything.....even the 1919 World Series scandal....kinda strange how that shit goes with the job....

Actually after Katrina, here were a number of leftwing blogs filled with innuendo, suggestions, and flat out statements that George Bush and/or Dick Cheney personally blew up or had that levee blown up intentionally to drown black people and get rid of a bunch of Democrat voters. I kid you not. At the very least it was Bush's fault that the levee broke. And some of those numbnuts I swear were really believing that.

Just because Bush and Cheney screamed "WAR.WAR,War!" doesn't mean they did anything meaningful. Remember, 9-11 happened on their watch after "Bin laden determined to attack in US." Fucking hypocrites.

Reach farther up and see what else you can pull out of your anal sphincter.

Ray i dont want to ruin your little rant here.....but even if Clinton had still been president.....9/11 still would have happened.....and Clinton may have been just as shocked as Bush.....i know its hard to believe.....

cheney-like-we-did.jpg

We can add Richard Reed, etc. to just show the total hypocrisy of the right.

Rudy "Skeletor" Guilliani is a good example of how the right just lies and hopes the average listener just won't get it.

You are conflicted because despite the fact that we politically are polar opposites, you have a weird crush on me.

But all your following me around like a puppy dog doesn't conceal that you are actually just a filthy pig. No dice, pig. Learn to cope.

Now, back under your bridge.

you think Bo has crush on ya Liab?.....ok.....i think she has crush on you as much as Rinata has one on me....

THAT'S the difference.

Yes, yes...Obama should invade Kenya and put into place security measures so annoying and intrusive that commercial air travel will grind to a halt and put a further strain on the world economy.

:rolleyes:

your fucking with me aint ya Ravi?.......:eusa_eh:

The nudge nudge wink wink approach by Bush was one of the reasons the American people threw my party out of office. Make no mistake about it: the loons represent less than 10% of America.

Your Party, the liberoidal Democrat Parody, is IN office, ya lying nimrod.

Again: nobody buys your bullshit. You are clearly a liberal Democratic. Like that other fraud, "rightwinger," who chose a dishonest username, your claim that YOU are a member of the GOP is laughable.

If you were part of the GOP, you are a prime example of what's WRONG with that fucking Party.
I thought I told you not to mud wrestle with pigs?

Actually after Katrina, here were a number of leftwing blogs filled with innuendo, suggestions, and flat out statements that George Bush and/or Dick Cheney personally blew up or had that levee blown up intentionally to drown black people and get rid of a bunch of Democrat voters. I kid you not. At the very least it was Bush's fault that the levee broke. And some of those numbnuts I swear were really believing that.

I remember that! Goes to show that loons exist also on the far left as on the far right.

I don't. No one blamed Bush for Katrina, they blamed him for his response to it...and it wasn't his fault the levee broke, but it was the fault of the federal government for promising safety and not following through with making sure the levees were safe.

You can't hide it. Your hate. You wish for a terrorist attack because you hate obama more than you care about americans or solving problems.

and this post proves that your idiocy is beyond compare.

my point is OBAMA BETTER GET HIS SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP PLAYING GAMES!!!!!!!!!! HE'S FUCKING WITH AMERICAN LIVES!!!!!!

I don't. No one blamed Bush for Katrina, they blamed him for his response to it...and it wasn't his fault the levee broke, but it was the fault of the federal government for promising safety and not following through with making sure the levees were safe.

of course both the democratic governor and mayor were blameless.....

:cuckoo:

only bush stepped up and took responsibility....your dem leaders did not....

how sad

You can't hide it. Your hate. You wish for a terrorist attack because you hate obama more than you care about americans or solving problems.

The gleam in his eye.....it's blinding!

You're a piece of work there bodecea...when your fearless god is called on the floor for being an incompetent boob all you can do is attack his detractors....no wonder your cause is floundering like a fish out of water. With strategys like you all employ they'd be better off just shutting the fuck up.

Oh now it's god forbid.. Your side used the terror attack 911 as a political football. This kind of commentary is as contemptible as it was back then. You don't know how voters are reacting to anything, you just know how Neocon Repubs are reacting.

Maybe you'll be surprised once again in November.

Bullcrap.

YOUR side used the terror attack as a political weapon. We all lived through it and witnessed it.

We got attacked. The BUSH Administration chose to react. YOUR SIDE then libeled and slandered and slimed him unmercifully from a point not too long after 9/11 (your side only held off that long because you politically calculated that any sooner might back fire on you) and persisted until his second term was over. No. Wait. Your side contined even after that.

Any effort by the Bush Adminsitration to justify what they were doing HAD to make some reference to the 9/11 attacks, yet every reference to the 9/11 attacks BY the Bush Adminsitration became a bullshit excuse for YOUR SIDE to dishonestly claim, "See? They're tying to politicize 9/11 !!"

YOUR SIDE was blithely DOING the very thing you falsely accused the Bush Adminsitration (and supporters) of doing.

Yes. YOUR SIDE IS JUST THAT hypocritical.

If it was just a matter of going into Afghanistan and finding Bin Laden, all that you say here might have some validity.

What Bush/Cheney/Rove did was to lie about our reasons for leaving the war on terror and going into Iraq.

Bush did use the war as a political football and he used reacting to 911 as one as well.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...ya...the only place Al Qaeda ever was or remains is in Afghanistan...:cuckoo:

of course both the democratic governor and mayor were blameless.....

:cuckoo:

only bush stepped up and took responsibility....your dem leaders did not....

how sad
:rolleyes: Bush didn't understand his responsibilities after he declared a federal disaster. He also didn't understand that taking over the state militia wasn't an option under the constitution.

But do go on and defend him, it is rather fascinating to see an advocate of state's rights defend someone who cared nothing about them.

Forum List

Back