Obama in a Landslide?

Reagan extended the recession, then spent us into the 21st century, grinning like an idiot all the while, to bump us close to a recovery. Obama has not had the same luck, though Obama walked into the nadir of America's economy, and foreign affairs, not seen since the 1930s. The two wars, overseas tax cut giveaways, and Bush bumbling has the US low, and there is no proof the situation is getting much better.

No grade Z movie figure to cheer us into acceptance this time.

(smile) Are you 12 trichomosis girl?

Reagan already had it turned around at just over 2 years.....say peach...you from WV?

Reagan extended the recession, then spent us into the 21st century, grinning like an idiot all the while, to bump us close to a recovery. Obama has not had the same luck, though Obama walked into the nadir of America's economy, and foreign affairs, not seen since the 1930s. The two wars, overseas tax cut giveaways, and Bush bumbling has the US low, and there is no proof the situation is getting much better.

No grade Z movie figure to cheer us into acceptance this time.

Damn it's amazing how clueless you really are when it comes to what actually happened while Reagan was president, wished you could have been there like I was.
Truly an amazing president turned carters failure around.

The Pubs have blocked every jobs bill and stimulus since early 2009- So what Obama policies are they complaining about? This their Pub obstruction economy...

Too funny...you kids swallow everything hr feeds you....the ONLY jobs he wants to "create" are Gov jobs....

What a lie. If Obama created government jobs at the rate that Bush did, unemployment would be down substantially.

BUSHvOBAMA_jobsREV.png

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​
More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast
Well, Jimmy Carter's second term "landslide" didn't go so well. He gave away Panama Canal, which stirred people up. Obama tried to give away oil-rich waters to Russia the US purchased that are Alaskan Sovereign waters, but he didn't get backing, however, his mandate to nix US drillers in the Gulf Coast region gave drilling incentives to 3 communist countries--China, Cuba, and Russia.

I'm gonna say, there's going to be a major backlash against these Democrat freebies to the Communists in waters that just 4 years ago were fully American areas.

Collateral damage of Obama's unilateral injunction against American Oil companies was a hike in gas prices that precluded Americans from going to our own National Parks, and visitation is way low there, plus the Tourist Industry has lost half its workforce because Americans are worried about their new heinous costs of living, disguised by clever packaging, but there in full force behind the facade.

I love the over-confidence. A few more Polls with +19% democrats oversampled (like the recent Pew poll) will help to keep Dem voters home. Yep, Obama's a lock!!! He can't lose!! Stay home, it's a done deal!

I like your photo.
527941_10151065001226392_1377131839_n.jpg

If (God forbid) the incumbent wins 4 more years, it's gonna be 4 long hard years of the Obama Administration saying, "Blame Obama!"

Oh bullshit. It will still be "It was Boooooosh's Fault!"

Last edited:
We had some acting very stupidly, very loudly, very disruptive at town meetings in 2009 and 2010 in our region. Some quick arrests took care of that.

No, there will be no significant conservative "rioting" if Obama is re-elected.

No, there will be no significant liberal "rioting" if Romney is elected.

Conservatives don't riot. Or so we've been told.

Will this be the case if Obama wins?

When is the Last time you Saw a Group of Conservatives Rioting? Did they Riot when Obama one the First time? Did they Riot at tea Party Rallies?

No sorry Lawless rioting, Looting and Arson is what the Left does when they are upset. Conservatives just put their Heads down, Go back to work, and Keep on trying to change things for what they see is the better.

In General anyways, there are always exceptions :)

Loud Protesting that led to a few Arrest is not even Close to Rioting.

Agreed on the other 2 Points.

The Pubs have blocked every jobs bill and stimulus since early 2009- So what Obama policies are they complaining about? This their Pub obstruction economy...

Too funny...you kids swallow everything hr feeds you....the ONLY jobs he wants to "create" are Gov jobs....

What a lie. If Obama created government jobs at the rate that Bush did, unemployment would be down substantially.

BUSHvOBAMA_jobsREV.png

Instead he gave away billion to cronies.

Have you been an outright pussy long? Did it hapopen when you became a democrat or have you been a puss your entire life? Just curious..............

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​
More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast
Well, Jimmy Carter's second term "landslide" didn't go so well. He gave away Panama Canal, which stirred people up. Obama tried to give away oil-rich waters to Russia the US purchased that are Alaskan Sovereign waters, but he didn't get backing, however, his mandate to nix US drillers in the Gulf Coast region gave drilling incentives to 3 communist countries--China, Cuba, and Russia.

I'm gonna say, there's going to be a major backlash against these Democrat freebies to the Communists in waters that just 4 years ago were fully American areas.

Collateral damage of Obama's unilateral injunction against American Oil companies was a hike in gas prices that precluded Americans from going to our own National Parks, and visitation is way low there, plus the Tourist Industry has lost half its workforce because Americans are worried about their new heinous costs of living, disguised by clever packaging, but there in full force behind the facade.

Oh fuck. You're one of those idiots that got riled up about the Panama fucking Canal?

That explains EVERYTHING.

BUSHvOBAMA_jobsREV.png

Have you been an outright pussy long? Did it hapopen when you became a democrat or have you been a puss your entire life? Just curious..............

Hey, do you happen to know how much money Haliburton made in the Iraq war?

Over 17 billion dollars. So you want to bitch about Obama's "Crony" capitalism? (which is total bullshit) Gee...who's got a big-ass chunk of Haliburton's stake, again? Oh yeah. Dick Cheney.

You're transparent, motherfucker.

BUSHvOBAMA_jobsREV.png

Over 17 billion dollars. So you want to bitch about Obama's "Crony" capitalism? (which is total bullshit) Gee...who's got a big-ass chunk of Haliburton's stake, again? Oh yeah. Dick Cheney.

So instead OPbama gave away billions in those contracts to his friends. I know I was slated to go until Obama took office.

You are not very smart using the lowest of standards.,

BUSHvOBAMA_jobsREV.png

I might agree with your Assessment of Halliburton and Cheney, but then you go and Dismiss the Idea that Obama is engaging in Rampant Crony Capitalism as well, and lose all Credibility with me.

P.S. That 17 Billion number is Bogus, long ago there was a thread on it, and it turned out people were counting the Total Profit Halliburton made World Wide during the War, and crediting it all to Profits from the War Alone.

Sorry but I drive By A Halliburton Location all the Time right by me. They do business and make money all over the place, You can't count it all and say it was Profit from a War.

Last edited:

I might agree with your Assessment of Halliburton and Cheney, but then you go and Dismiss the Idea that Obama is engaging in Rampant Crony Capitalism as well, and lose all Credibility with me.

P.S. That 17 Billion number is Bogus, long ago there was a thread on it, and it turned out people were counting the Total Profit Halliburton made World Wide during the War, and crediting it all to Profits from the War Alone.

Sorry but I drive By A Halliburton Location all the Time right by me. They do business and make money all over the place, You can't count it all and say it was Profit from a War.

Then we agree to disagree.

Also, what examples do you have of this "rampant Crony Capitalism"?

So instead OPbama gave away billions in those contracts to his friends. I know I was slated to go until Obama took office.

You have some links to these "billions" he's giving away to "his friends"?

We can start with 16 green energy companies to date.....Odd how many of them were campaign contributors.

HOLY CHRIST are you for real.

Take a look where the Stimulus Money went. Don't play Dumb man.

The Single Largest Spending Bill Ever passed and a Huge Portion of the Money was handed out on a who helped me get elected the most Basis. Rewarding Unions, and Obama Donors over everyone else. Wake up.

Yes Bush was a scum bag, But so is Obama.

Last edited:

GE (paid no taxes and not a peep from the left....uh)
Solyndra (Green jobs boondogle)

You have some links to these "billions" he's giving away to "his friends"?

I invoke the Axelrod Principle... Prove Obama ISN'T giving away billions in contracts to his friends.

Solyndra? Pfffffffffffffft. You mean that shit that Bush started with his friends and then Obama renewed?

What The Press Is Getting Wrong About Solyndra | Research | Media Matters for America

I know, Gramps. "Media Matters? LOLBERAL! LIBTARD!! KENYA!"

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Solyndra? Pfffffffffffffft. You mean that shit that Bush started with his friends and then Obama renewed?

What The Press Is Getting Wrong About Solyndra | Research | Media Matters for America

I know, Gramps. "Media Matters? LOLBERAL! LIBTARD!! KENYA!"

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The process they rejected, that Obama revived?

Forum List

Back