Obama: Inability to get tougher gun laws shameful

Exasperated Obama: Inability to get tougher gun laws shameful - CNN.com

I will tell you, I have been in Washington for a while now. Most things don't surprise me. The fact that 20 six year olds were gunned down in the most violent fashion possible and this town couldn't do anything about it was stunning to me," he said.

California has all his wet dreams short of confiscation and it did not stop the mass shooter there? What more does he want? Further shootings are WAY down over the last 25 years. We cut the murder rate in half from the early 90's. Al;l while putting more firearms in citizens hands.

boo hoo, he can't step on rights because it's in the Constitution

He's shameful for not trying to get tougher abortion laws that has killed 55million potential human beings

He's shameful for using these deaths for his political agenda...He could care less about those people who died and hasn't even been buried yet . He's been sitting in a tree like a vulture just waiting to swoop down with his bs about gun control
what a puke

Last edited:
boo hoo, he can't step on rights because it's in the Constitution

He's shameful for not trying to get tougher abortion laws that has killed 55million potential human beings

He's shameful for using these deaths for his political agenda...He could less about those people who died and hasn't even been buried yet . He's been sitting in a tree like a vulture just waiting to swoop down with his bs about gun control
what a puke

Sure he can. what do you think the NDAA and wiretapping is.

hey abortion! neat

The fact that this nation could allow 20 six year olds to be massacred and look the other way is one of our biggest shames

Considering that he has no respect for the law; in that light it is :badgrin:

There is only ONE GUN LAW...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

*NEXT*

How good a job did those well regulated militias do at protecting 20 massacred 6 year olds?

I will tell you, I have been in Washington for a while now. Most things don't surprise me. The fact that 20 six year olds were gunned down in the most violent fashion possible and this town couldn't do anything about it was stunning to me," he said.

Don't feel bad Barry----that other town, Chicago, is pretty clueless about it too. I'm sure your bots will still love you and blame someone else.

Dear President Obama (and all you other Gun-Grabbers):

You cannot have America's guns.

Sincerely,

The Rest of the Country

Last edited:

Don't feel bad Barry----that other town, Chicago, is pretty clueless about it too. I'm sure your bots will still love you and blame someone else.

Gun!! Lot's of Guns!!

0a1480027c386a6671b0ebd33604c913.jpg

By what miracle does this clown avoid writing with His phone and sticking his pen in His ear?

Is it a miracle or just the work of one of those labeling machines that lets Him tell them apart - kind of a mini-Teleprompter?

Gun!! Lot's of Guns!!

0a1480027c386a6671b0ebd33604c913.jpg
Regardless of where you stand on the gun-control issue...

That was some first-class Eye Candy...

Forum List

Back