Obama Is Ruining America - Really? Tell Us Exactly HOW He Is Doing That

How much would we had been in debt if medicare part d and the wars were on the books? Serioulsy, answer that one please.

Oh and here is something to think about. OBAMA WILL WIN AGAIN IN 2012. Eat it.

Sorry to be cliche' but not a snowball's chance in hell. I did take this screenshot of you saying this so I can laugh at you next year though.

I will add one last thing on the current rant before I go...

Waterboarding is not a conservative value. It's a tool we should use if necessary in war. You know, kinda like the bullet between obamas eyes? Or the drone bombs in Pakistan.
Disagreement is to be expected on serious topics like this but simply trying to score points with quick retorts or insults just diminishes your credibility on the subject.

Wow. Nothing subliminal about that one at all.

Good luck there buddy.

How much would we had been in debt if medicare part d and the wars were on the books? Serioulsy, answer that one please.

Sorry to be cliche' but not a snowball's chance in hell. I did take this screenshot of you saying this so I can laugh at you next year though.

I will smash this in your face again and again after the next election partner. Cant fucking wait. I really cant wait.

By the way, who is going to beat him? Who?

I will smash this in your face again and again after the next election partner. Cant fucking wait. I really cant wait.

By the way, who is going to beat him? Who?

alfred e. newman could beat him. hes fucking terrible its so obvious.

Turns out the worlds smartest black man is just another dumb n****R

wow, and youre officially one of the most racist, ignorant and intolerant people on this board. oh and a piece of sh1t. :clap2:

Let me get this straight.
It's Ok for the left to call Herman Cain names, but not Obama?

im not speaking for the "left" I am speaking as an American. I will never call a black man a "dumb n****r as cowboy did. that ignorant, intolerant and racist, and as an American i take offense.

wow, and youre officially one of the most racist, ignorant and intolerant people on this board. oh and a piece of sh1t. :clap2:

im not speaking for the "left" I am speaking as an American. I will never call a black man a "dumb n****r as cowboy did. that ignorant, intolerant and racist, and as an American i take offense.

Are you familiar with the real LBJ, not the fictional Civil Rights "hero"?

Turns out the worlds smartest black man is just another dumb n****R

Assuming AC is referring to Obama..and it seems he is..when did anyone on the left call Cain anything close to resembling the above post?

LBJ had a pretty salty approach to the English language..which back in the day was pretty much fine in the south.

And yeah..he's basically a Civil Rights Hero.:eusa_shhh:

Assuming AC is referring to Obama..and it seems he is..when did anyone on the left call Cain anything close to resembling the above post?

Quite a few on this board has called Herman Cain , house n,puppet n,republican n,so on and so on.

He's not. It is a partisan talking point that he and his administration are delibrately ruining America. Frankly they are implementing policies that they think will ultimately help America's recovery.

92% of blacks voted for Obama. That only leaves 8% that show any sign of intellegence.

Last edited by a moderator:

LBJ had a pretty salty approach to the English language..which back in the day was pretty much fine in the south.

And yeah..he's basically a Civil Rights Hero.:eusa_shhh:

If you don't count the 7 whole years he held up Ike's Civil Rights Bill, then passed it as his own...yeah, he's your hero

Also, how odd is it that both MLK and Malcolm X were assassinated while he was President? Weird, right?

92% of blacks voted for Obama. That only leaves 8% that show any sign of intellegence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - ‪Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - ‪How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters‬‏[/ame]

you can try and sugar coat it anyway you want, youre still a racist piece of sh1t.

Dude, SKynet, did you even watch those videos? That's pretty depressing.

there are ignorant and stupid people of all races, creeds, colors, religions and sexes. but cowboy is singling out blacks as "n****rs". glad to see you are condoning that. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - ‪Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - ‪How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters‬‏[/ame]

you can try and sugar coat it anyway you want, youre still a racist piece of sh1t.

No one is sugar coating it. I hate 92% of blacks and anyone else who voted for the dumb Marxist n****r in the White House.

Forum List

Back