Obama is the best gun salesman ever

gunsales2.jpg

Of course he is, he's black. All the nutters got whipped up into a fury over the black man coming to thug your wussy little self. The gun manufacturers should give him dividends.

I find it amusing that how so many righties want to brag about getting manipulated into wasting money on panic buying.

Must be a herd thing. The rest of the righty herd panicked, so they have to charge along with them. If they don't, they either get trampled, or the herd leaves them behind.

I find it amusing that how so many righties want to brag about getting manipulated into wasting money on panic buying.

Must be a herd thing. The rest of the righty herd panicked, so they have to charge along with them. If they don't, they either get trampled, or the herd leaves them behind.

you really believe that only righties own firearms

--LOL

--LOL
Lots of people own guns. The crazy ones terrified of getting thugged by browns are republicans.

Of course he is, he's black. All the nutters got whipped up into a fury over the black man coming to thug your wussy little self. The gun manufacturers should give him dividends.
What does color have to do with it? Are you just being stupid?

Says a liberal....your herds will drop $800 every year on the newest Apple iPhone because "Ohhh....this one has a new feature" or the newest Nike basketball shoes because "LeBron" is written on it.

--LOL

No, but I believe only righties proudly brag about panic buying.
I don't own any guns & I think it's fucking hysterical how Obama's Talk about gun control with your family over Thanksgiving dinner backfired. Two background check requests EVERY TWO SECONDS after thanksgiving. Record breaking sales.

Says a liberal....your herds will drop $800 every year on the newest Apple iPhone because "Ohhh....this one has a new feature" or the newest Nike basketball shoes because "LeBron" is written on it.
:cuckoo:

And iPhone that is made with child slave labor in China no less. It's so bad the buildings are surrounded with suicide nets

--LOL

I don't own any guns & I think it's fucking hysterical how Obama's Talk about gun control with your family over Thanksgiving dinner backfired. Two background check requests EVERY TWO SECONDS after thanksgiving. Record breaking sales.
I own 2 guns and I think it's hilarious how gun nuts are so easily manipulated by gun stores and manufacturers

I will say....if the CIA knew a domestic war was coming and needed Americans to get scared, load up on guns and ammo, buy storage food, and even take private training classes.....all to strengthen America's defenses.....then Obamas presidency would be the PERFECT motivator.

Hey....maybe he's a raging conservative gun nut on the inside. Maybe his whole persona is fake. Wasn't born in Hawaii or any of that. He's agent Walter Simmons....from Detroit....planted as a liberal candidate to scare America into getting ready hahahaha!!!!

Thank you CIA agent Walter "Obama" Simmons. Your sacrifice has made America more prepared.

--LOL

They never get that some people defend rights even if they never have or don't plan to exercise said rights.

I haven't had the need for my 4th amendment rights, and I don't plan on needing them, but I will never give them up.

--LOL

I own 2 guns and I think it's hilarious how gun nuts are so easily manipulated by gun stores and manufacturers

It's no different than having 3 cars. Or 2 homes. Or more of anything than you need.

Hell....I'm not married because I can't pick amongst all the women who want me.

Forum List

Back