Obama: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace

B'tselem is a dissident activist group-----I trust their reports
to the same extent that I used to trust the many reports of the SDS in the 1960s ----t
Who are you?

I am an avid reader-------I have read lots of propaganda---
by age ten I was so much an expert on islamo Nazi
propaganda that I could spot an islamo Nazi simply
by LINGO. The techniques of the SDS----in the 60s---
included islamo Nazi propaganda STYLE ----not content----but style. The style is old-----it was popularized thruout the world by escapees from the
Nuremburg Trials ----like Aribert Heim----who worked---
post world war II------in Egypt. HOWEVER----it was
developed centuries ago--------mostly in Europe. ---
in the "holy roman empire"------Muhummad picked it
up from the "holy romans"

The style is old-----it was popularized thruout the world by escapees from the
post world war II------in Egypt.
What have you read concerning Nazis in the homeland?
"In the early '70s, New York Rep. Elizabeth Holtzman received a confidential tip that American immigration authorities knew of dozens of former Nazis — some implicated in serious war crimes — who were living in the U.S.

"Holtzman looked into it and discovered that it was true, and that the formerly named Immigration and Naturalization Service wasn't doing much about it.

"But that was just the tip of the iceberg, according to investigative reporter Eric Lichtblau."

How Thousands Of Nazis Were Rewarded With Life In The U.S. NPR

"In the early '70s, New York Rep. Elizabeth Holtzman received a confidential tip that American immigration authorities knew of dozens of former Nazis — some implicated in serious war crimes — who were living in the U.S.

"Holtzman looked into it and discovered that it was true, and that the formerly named Immigration and Naturalization Service wasn't doing much about it.

"But that was just the tip of the iceberg, according to investigative reporter Eric Lichtblau."

I am sure that you know that the Nazi Hunters are still on the trail. Probably lots of the Nazis went to live with their German relatives living here in the U.S. of which there were many. Meanwhile, the ancestors of some of your bestest friends in the whole wide world went to the Muslim countries where they felt most comfortable and continued to write propaganda. By the way, even I had a Nazi boss, but he came over here legally with Werner Von Braun's group. In the summer when it was hot and he would open his shirt, you could see that big Iron Cross. Maybe Hitler awarded it to him for his work on the V-2 Program.

Your point? I know that there are Nazi pigs like you
in the USA------I grew up in a town full of them and was
reading their filth from early childhood-----it is for that reason that I,, so quickly,, recognize Nazi pigs-----I know your lingo. In general---the US government did not REWARD your fellow Nazi pigs with luxurious life styles---
or used their writings in school curriculums as is done in
muslim countries

reading their filth from early childhood-----it is for that reason that I,, so quickly,, recognize Nazi pigs-----I know your lingo. In general---the US government did not REWARD your fellow Nazi pigs with luxurious life styles---
muslim countries
Your neighbors must be very proud of you.:booze:
"Lichtblau says there were whole networks of spy groups around the world made up of Nazis — and they entered the U.S., one by one.

"'They sort of had put in their service,' Lichtblau tells Fresh Air's Dave Davies. 'This was their 'reward' ... for their spy service ... coming to the United States and being able to live out their lives basically with anonymity and no scrutiny.'

"Most Americans knew little about the Nazis among them. And then in 1979, media reports and congressional interest finally spurred the creation of a Nazi-hunting unit with the Justice Department.

"That prompted the first wave of Nazi-hunting, Lichtblau says."

How did you manage to escape?

muslim countries
Your neighbors must be very proud of you.:booze:
"Lichtblau says there were whole networks of spy groups around the world made up of Nazis — and they entered the U.S., one by one.

"'They sort of had put in their service,' Lichtblau tells Fresh Air's Dave Davies. 'This was their 'reward' ... for their spy service ... coming to the United States and being able to live out their lives basically with anonymity and no scrutiny.'

"Most Americans knew little about the Nazis among them. And then in 1979, media reports and congressional interest finally spurred the creation of a Nazi-hunting unit with the Justice Department.

"That prompted the first wave of Nazi-hunting, Lichtblau says."

How did you manage to escape?

the Nazis in my town were solid middle American,
mostly WASP-------there was only one actual German
Nazi that I know of-----a survivor of the bombing of Berlin 1945----he hated both jews and the RAF with equal rancor. I doubt
that he was a spy----he spoke TOO OPENLY

lots of "daughters of the American revolution"-----in my town. ---
for some reason ----all STAUNCH REPUBLICANS ----an anecdote------one of my high school mates----in class often
boasted of her REPUBLICANISM-----as in "we republicans
believe......" and also her DAR status----"all of my relatives
died in the battle of Lexington and Concord"..........---------
the jew in the back who called out "from where did you emerge.."
clearly, rankled her nerves

Sir Winston Churchill: :clap2:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the
Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the
faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion
paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde
force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant
and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising
fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the
strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,
the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
If you just come out from your scary Islamic phobia mind, you will notice that world has change and no wonder current change come through Europe but Europe change through Islam, if you can think honestly.

It does not surprise me in the least..... Hussein already has said this:

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

That is the man we dealing with.
As I said before Mr. Obama in not the only President, there are line of USA presidents who gave similar comments about Islam and Muslim.
Thomas Jefferson too?

This is a quote from Thomas Jefferson's ambassador to Tripoli:

“The Ambassador [of Tripoli] answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”
But what about CRUSADERS.

That's what he keeps spouting on national TV.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

What ISIS Did to a Woman Who Fought Off a Rapist is Beyond Horrific
Hossfly, these countries are war torn and fighting for peace...

:lmao:
Well, you got that half right.
Well I am always right not paid agent like you.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

So you think I'm sharp enough to get paid for posting here? I agree and will seek payment immediately. Thank you!

As I said before Mr. Obama in not the only President, there are line of USA presidents who gave similar comments about Islam and Muslim.
Thomas Jefferson too?

“The Ambassador [of Tripoli] answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Let's see ... the Crusades ended in the 13th Century which means you are miles ahead of your 8th Century embracing Muslim comrades. Congrats!

in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion
and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising
fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the
strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,
the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
If you just come out from your scary Islamic phobia mind, you will notice that world has change and no wonder current change come through Europe but Europe change through Islam, if you can think honestly.

Yeah, isn't that funny? The West just landed a probe on a comet traveling at 40,000 miles per hour, and Muslims are busy figuring out ways to kill and hate more people, while decapitating innocent people like medieval savages.

Thomas Jefferson too?

The Crusaders were 500 years before that, dipshit. Did you fail world history at your Islamic madrassa?

Plus, if it weren't for Muslim invasions into Christian Europe, the Europeans wouldn't have Crusaded to get their lands back.

True Story, MOHOMMOD. :cool:

Rehmani-----since you cannot manage to make any sense at all-----why not try to learn something before posting---you are incessant in proving yourself an idiot

So you think I'm sharp enough to get paid for posting here? I agree and will seek payment immediately. Thank you!

While you're at it, please get me their number as well, according to resident Islamic nutjob, I'm also to be compensated for my participation.

How Palestinian Nazis bonded Islam, Nazism, and Arab nationalism in the Middle East:

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Yeah, isn't that funny? The West just landed a probe on a comet traveling at 40,000 miles per hour, and Muslims are busy figuring out ways to kill and hate more people, while decapitating innocent people like medieval savages.

That soft landing was engineered at a distance of 4 BILLION miles. Remarkable. Well done, kids! :biggrin:

How Palestinian Nazis bonded Islam, Nazism, and Arab nationalism in the Middle East:
Naturally, you ignore the collaboration on multiple fronts between Nazis and Zionists:

"The SS was particularly enthusiastic in its support for Zionism. An internal June 1934 SS position paper urged active and wide-ranging support for Zionism by the government and the Party as the best way to encourage emigration of Germany's Jews to Palestine.

"This would require increased Jewish self-awareness. Jewish schools, Jewish sports leagues, Jewish cultural organizations -- in short, everything that would encourage this new consciousness and self-awareness - should be promoted, the paper recommended. /8

"SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein and Zionist Federation official Kurt Tuchler toured Palestine together for six months to assess Zionist development there. Based on his firsthand observations, von Mildenstein wrote a series of twelve illustrated articles for the important Berlin daily Der Angriff that appeared in late 1934 under the heading 'A Nazi Travels to Palestine.'

"The series expressed great admiration for the pioneering spirit and achievements of the Jewish settlers. Zionist self-development, von Mildenstein wrote, had produced a new kind of Jew.

"He praised Zionism as a great benefit for both the Jewish people and the entire world.

"A Jewish homeland in Palestine, he wrote in his concluding article, 'pointed the way to curing a centuries-long wound on the body of the world: the Jewish question.'

"Der Angriff
issued a special medal, with a Swastika on one side and a Star of David on the other, to commemorate the joint SS-Zionist visit.

"A few months after the articles appeared, von Mildenstein was promoted to head the Jewish affairs department of the SS security service in order to support Zionist migration and development more effectively."

Zionism and the Third Reich

Forum List

Back