obama Kills Keystone

You are full of shit. "You own a piece of 6 wells."

You mean a financial investor.

That hardly makes you an expert.

Where's your bonafides, asshole?

Where's yours? As far as I'm concerned, you are an anonymous teenager playing around on the internet.

Here are some facts about the environmental impact of tar sands mining.
Top 10 facts about Alberta's Oil Sands

Just admit it. You were wrong when you falsely claimed the Keystone oil pipeline would have "ZERO environmental impact."

No need to continue this discussion, unless you can admit you were wrong.

Take a look at my introduction OP you fucking joke...you have no experience or knowledge about the oil business yet you're running your mouth like the hippie dipshit that you are. Damn right this is the end of the discussion...you're a waste of keystrokes.

There's really no need to get this harsh.

Old Joe was behaving himself.

He's going by what he knows.

Heh. Been dealing with the Texas Railroad Commission for many years both in the oil numbers and gas off the well-heads. You don't watch close, the operators will have your wristwatch before you know it. This "Smilodonfatalis" mope doesn't know shit, doesn't want to know shit. :doubt:

Last edited:
Where's your bonafides, asshole?

Where's yours? As far as I'm concerned, you are an anonymous teenager playing around on the internet.

Here are some facts about the environmental impact of tar sands mining.
Top 10 facts about Alberta's Oil Sands

Just admit it. You were wrong when you falsely claimed the Keystone oil pipeline would have "ZERO environmental impact."

Take a look at my introduction OP you fucking joke...you have no experience or knowledge about the oil business yet you're running your mouth like the hippie dipshit that you are. Damn right this is the end of the discussion...you're a waste of keystrokes.

Not to mention air.

There is no reason why we can't have a reasoned discussion in this Country about Oil, it's consequences and impacts and how we should regulate it....

The only thing standing in the way is dimocrap scum.

They lie. About everything.

They RADICALIZE everything. EVERYTHING.

Just like OWS. The minute it started I told people, "They'll fuck it up. They'll radicalize it. dimocrap scum radicalize everything."

And I was right. As usual.

President of The United States of America, Richard Milhouse Nixon created the EPA.

Even back then, when I was more interested in chasing skirts that anything else, I told anybody that would listen that dimocrap scum would radicalize it.

They did. Right again.

Which is why I refuse to call what was once the proud Democrat Party by that name anymore.... JFK was the last Democrat.

Now.....they're dimocraps. The scum of the Earth.

They lie, they cheat, they steal, they lie some more, they radicalize, they steal some more, then lie again... Rinse, lather repeat.

The Democrat Party no longer exists. It has been taken over by dimocraps and....

Radicalized.

It needs to be destroyed. Utterly and completely. Destroyed.

Anybody that tries to work with them, to reason with them, to bargain with them...?

Is self-deluding. They never keep their word about.... Anything.

Not to mention air.

There is no reason why we can't have a reasoned discussion in this Country about Oil, it's consequences and impacts and how we should regulate it....

Just like OWS. The minute it started I told people, "They'll fuck it up. They'll radicalize it. dimocrap scum radicalize everything."

President of The United States of America, Richard Milhouse Nixon created the EPA.

Even back then, when I was more interested in chasing skirts that anything else, I told anybody that would listen that dimocrap scum would radicalize it.

They did. Right again.

Which is why I refuse to call what was once the proud Democrat Party by that name anymore.... JFK was the last Democrat.

They lie, they cheat, they steal, they lie some more, they radicalize, they steal some more, then lie again... Rinse, lather repeat.

The Democrat Party no longer exists. It has been taken over by dimocraps and....

Radicalized.

Anybody that tries to work with them, to reason with them, to bargain with them...?

You're the only one utilizing radical arguments in this thread; relying on bitterness, hatred and gross generalizations in order to support an emotive point.

Not to mention air.

They did. Right again.

Radicalized.

You're the only one utilizing radical arguments in this thread; relying on bitterness, hatred and gross generalizations in order to support an emotive point.

Eat shit.

Last edited:

And my pet (muslim) flea shows up.

fly.gif

Brietbart..heh.

In any case..it's a craptacular project that is showing it's druthers in Canada with the many oil spills they've been experiencing.

And it's Republican state governments that are having trouble with putting pipes of tar sands over their aquifers.

Of course you folks who don't live in those states don't have the same sort of concerns about the drinking water.

Because you don't have to drink it.

Yessssssss........pipelines are so dangerous and you hear about spills everyday that contaminate drinking water........except you don't. Here is a look at all of the existing pipeline in the US. How often do you hear of a problem?

View attachment $untitled.bmp

Last edited:
And my pet (muslim) flea shows up.

fly.gif

And another example of insecurity: the attempted personal attack. Now you're not very good at it, but it still proves the overall point. You only pretend to be interested in discourse between persons of different viewpoints.

Brietbart..heh.

In any case..it's a craptacular project that is showing it's druthers in Canada with the many oil spills they've been experiencing.

And it's Republican state governments that are having trouble with putting pipes of tar sands over their aquifers.

Of course you folks who don't live in those states don't have the same sort of concerns about the drinking water.

Yessssssss........pipelines are so dangerous and you hear about spills everyday that contaminate drinking water........except you don't. Here is a look at all of the existing pipeline in the US. How often do you hear of a problem?

View attachment 26993

dimocraps lie.

It's what they do

Brietbart..heh.

View attachment 26993

We can play the link war game if you like.

There's plenty of data on both sides of the issue out there.

Bottom line is basically the DR plans.

If Keystone had a good one..there wouldn't be a problem. Part and parcel of which is that congressional republicans wanted to bum rush this project to make the President look bad.

Even the states were not on board with it.

Brietbart..heh.

View attachment 26993

If Keystone had a good one..there wouldn't be a problem. Part and parcel of which is that congressional republicans wanted to bum rush this project to make the President look bad.

Sallow, you used to be som much better than this. You've become a wholesale kool-aid vendor. Do you have any idea how long keystone has been in the "pipeline"? Pun intended. Bums rush? Just how the hell long do they need. It won't matter what DR plan they come up with, Obama will continue to vote present and sit and sit and sit. He doesn't care about jobs. If he did, he'd be tryingto make this deal happen instead of putting it off constantly. His goal is increased government dependence over jobs.

View attachment 26993

Sallow, you used to be som much better than this. You've become a wholesale kool-aid vendor. Do you have any idea how long keystone has been in the "pipeline"? Pun intended. Bums rush? Just how the hell long do they need. It won't matter what DR plan they come up with, Obama will continue to vote present and sit and sit and sit. He doesn't care about jobs. If he did, he'd be tryingto make this deal happen instead of putting it off constantly. His goal is increased government dependence over jobs.

I think Obama got burned by Ken Salazar and the Deep Water Horizon oil spill. Republicans were all over themselves about the lax regulations that caused that..until they weren't.

But if that weren't bad enough, it had a bad effect on his base, who thought they got sold down the river in this regard. Which is part of the reason for going slowly.

And Keystone is not really helping by insisting "efficiencies".

Forum List

Back