🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: Let the word go forth...we will not offend islam

and.......all his ducks are lining up in a row.......the attorney general, federal prosecutors, the media, the public schools, hollywood etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

What will be the ramifications of this deception......the federal government lying to the people....well nothing new there really....much like the citizens of Russia under Stalin....we have been learning to live surrounded by lies for decades now....it has taken awhile for many to understand it....but the reality of it is now inescapable...aka....the president lies, the media lies, the public schools lie, hollywood lies....is there any truth to be found?

Yes but those who speak it put their careers in jeopardy.....political correctness is the ideology all these lies are based on and it dominates America just as under Stalin ......the communist party line...dominated Russia...in Russia if you did not adhere to the party line...you would get a knock on your door in the midnight hour and be whisked away to Siberia. We have not yet arrived at that point...but we are headed that way.

Now for some truth:

'It is Islam itself that offends. Islam is not a "religion" but rather a perverse, totalitarian political movement seeking world domination and subjugation of all people who do not conform to its sick and twisted political ideology, disguised as a "religion". Muslims create nations within nations as the Brits found out and is probably the main reason they left the EU. Muslims always supplant sharia law over any other laws. Muslims believing in sharia law are not compatible with our Constitution period! The God of Judeo-Christian is not allah'

Falsifying the Public Record Because It Offends Islam | The American Spectator

when you engage is that type of bizarre overstatement and bigoted lunacy, you destroy any ability to have actual conversation on the issue of what to do about extremists.

btw, i don't much like christian fanatics who shoot up planned parenthood offices either

Typical and quite common liberal positing of a fallacious argument....aka putting out a red herring or strawman argument ...aka...trotting out the claim that Christian Fanatics are like Islamic Fanatics....and you dare mention 'bizarre overstatement' ? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Irregardless --what would you do about Islamic Terrorism?...and please do not be afraid to use dose woids? If ya git mah drift boyo. hehheh

BTW I will be waiting with bated breath. oh yeh ...sure i will. hehheh
Any claim that the acts of the few are ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons fails as a composition fallacy – Christian extremists who commit acts of terror are not ‘representative’ of all Christians or Christianity.

Likewise, Muslim extremists who commit acts of terror are not ‘representative’ of all Muslims or Islam.

Individuals alone are responsible for their actions, not their race, not their ethnicity, and not their religion.

That's not accurate. Individuals and groups can be responsible for bad behavior, as in mob mentality. Muslims follow a religion of death. > Ours. Jews for ethnicity , and Chicago thugs for race. Groups and individuals can be held responsible for behavior, good or bad.
Thats pure willful ignorance on your part. Islam is not a religion of death.

Study up boyo and get back with us....Islam is a cult of death. You are being redirected...

and.......all his ducks are lining up in a row.......the attorney general, federal prosecutors, the media, the public schools, hollywood etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

What will be the ramifications of this deception......the federal government lying to the people....well nothing new there really....much like the citizens of Russia under Stalin....we have been learning to live surrounded by lies for decades now....it has taken awhile for many to understand it....but the reality of it is now inescapable...aka....the president lies, the media lies, the public schools lie, hollywood lies....is there any truth to be found?

Yes but those who speak it put their careers in jeopardy.....political correctness is the ideology all these lies are based on and it dominates America just as under Stalin ......the communist party line...dominated Russia...in Russia if you did not adhere to the party line...you would get a knock on your door in the midnight hour and be whisked away to Siberia. We have not yet arrived at that point...but we are headed that way.

Now for some truth:

'It is Islam itself that offends. Islam is not a "religion" but rather a perverse, totalitarian political movement seeking world domination and subjugation of all people who do not conform to its sick and twisted political ideology, disguised as a "religion". Muslims create nations within nations as the Brits found out and is probably the main reason they left the EU. Muslims always supplant sharia law over any other laws. Muslims believing in sharia law are not compatible with our Constitution period! The God of Judeo-Christian is not allah'

when you engage is that type of bizarre overstatement and bigoted lunacy, you destroy any ability to have actual conversation on the issue of what to do about extremists.

btw, i don't much like christian fanatics who shoot up planned parenthood offices either

Typical and quite common liberal positing of a fallacious argument....aka putting out a red herring or strawman argument ...aka...trotting out the claim that Christian Fanatics are like Islamic Fanatics....and you dare mention 'bizarre overstatement' ? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Irregardless --what would you do about Islamic Terrorism?...and please do not be afraid to use dose woids? If ya git mah drift boyo. hehheh

Any claim that the acts of the few are ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons fails as a composition fallacy – Christian extremists who commit acts of terror are not ‘representative’ of all Christians or Christianity.

Likewise, Muslim extremists who commit acts of terror are not ‘representative’ of all Muslims or Islam.

Individuals alone are responsible for their actions, not their race, not their ethnicity, and not their religion.

That's not accurate. Individuals and groups can be responsible for bad behavior, as in mob mentality. Muslims follow a religion of death. > Ours. Jews for ethnicity , and Chicago thugs for race. Groups and individuals can be held responsible for behavior, good or bad.

Of course Islam is a cult of death.....study up boyo....here let me help you jackass.....You are being redirected...

Now for some truth:

Look what the black muslims in America did in San Francisco back in the 70's ....though it was covered up ...they even shot the mayor of San Francisco ....Alioto

Zebra Murders

Study up boyo and get back with us....Islam is a cult of death. You are being redirected...
No need to study up boy. I already know about Islam. I was once a Muslim myself.

No need to study up boy. I already know about Islam. I was once a Muslim myself.

What motivated you to get out?

What motivated you to get out?
I lacked the discipline and the belief that there was really a sky fairy.

Forum List

Back