Obama Lies To O`Reilly During Superbowl Interview

Read My Lips: Republicans would never lie about raising taxes.

and thats why Bush was kicked out of office. Do you have a point?

Well I would say Bush lost his election because of Ross Perot, but that's besides the point. My point was politicians ALL lie. Every single one of them has mud on their hands. Obama's hasn't raised taxes on all Americans-he's raised taxes on those who smoke (who I think we can both agree already paid very high taxes on tobacco).

I think people see the Democrats as the higher-tax party, and the GOP as the lower taxes-and it doesn't hold a whole lot of water. That's why I mentioned Bush (41).

Bush lost becaused he lied about no new taxes. Never forget that.

Last edited:
http://www.atr.org/files/files/020711pr_Obama_I_DIDNT_Raise_Taxes_Once.pdf

March 23, 2010 – Obama signs the healthcare bill into law: Obama’s signature on the health care bill enacted two dozen new or higher taxes (at least seven of which violate his “firm pledge” on taxes),
including but not limited to:

-- Individual Mandate Excise Tax
-- Employer Mandate Excise Tax
-- Small business 1099-MISC Information Reporting
-- Surtax on Investment Income
-- Excise Tax on Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
-- Hike in Medicare Payroll Tax
-- Medicine Cabinet Tax
-- HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike
-- Flexible Spending Account Cap – aka “Special Needs Kids Tax”
-- Tax on Medical Device Manufacturers
-- "Haircut" for Medical Itemized Deduction from 7.5% to 10% of AGI
-- Tax on Indoor Tanning Services
-- Elimination of tax deduction for employer-provided retirement Rx drug coverage
-- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike
-- Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals
-- Tax on Innovator Drug Companies
-- Tax on Health Insurers
-- Biofuel “black liquor” tax hike
-- Codification of the “economic substance doctrine”

Would have been a sick burn, except you missed one......

To not shit up a perfectly good thread, any contradictions or just smoke, mirrors and deflections?.......

Your taxes didn't go up. Neither did mine.

You're certain i'm a non smoker? .....

Took that into consideration. Even if you smoke tabaccy..you also got a tax cut if you get a regular paycheck..:lol:

Unless of course..you don't get a paycheck.:eusa_eh:

Your taxes didn't go up. Neither did mine.

You're certain i'm a non smoker? .....

Took that into consideration. Even if you smoke tabaccy..you also got a tax cut if you get a regular paycheck..:lol:

Was that just smoke and mirror when obama said he would not raise taxes on anyone who had an income of less than 250,000 dollars? A tax is a tax no matter how you try to spin it.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ident-barack-obama-says-he-didnt-raise-taxes/

The idea that Obama did not raise taxes is just plain wrong. He signed legislation raising taxes on cigarettes and other tobacco products soon after taking office; that money goes to pay for children's health insurance programs. The law went into effect in 2009. He also signed the health care law, which includes taxes on indoor tanning that went into effect last year. (Regular PolitiFact readers will remember our fact-check of reality TV star Snooki and her complaint about the new tax last year.)

The new health care law also includes a tax on people who decide not to have health insurance, as an incentive for them to get coverage. The tax phases in gradually, starting in 2014. By 2016, the tax would be $695 per uninsured person up to a maximum of three times that amount, or $2,085. The law includes exemptions for people who can't find affordable insurance, and a few other special circumstances.

thats true Sallow....but if the State you live in sucks that break up with a tax raise of their own....were do you come out ahead?.....

How would you know what the President said he was rudley interuppted so many times by O'Lielly that it was hard to know what the President was trying to say.

By the way 40% of the stimulus went directly to tax cuts for the middle class.

Of course the fools here don't consider it a tax cut unless it goes to the top one percent.

Prove 40% went to "tax cuts." Btw, you lied.

thats true Sallow....but if the State you live in sucks that break up with a tax raise of their own....were do you come out ahead?.....

The Fed has little control over how the States levy taxes.

I know. My property taxes keep going up.:mad:

How would you know what the President said he was rudley interuppted so many times by O'Lielly that it was hard to know what the President was trying to say.

Of course the fools here don't consider it a tax cut unless it goes to the top one percent.

You never notice his propensity for filibusterer:lol::lol::lol: ?

You don't know if the Obama is a real idiot, or just a stone cold LIAR.

And guess who these cigarette taxes hurt the WORST folks, the poor and MIDDLE CLASS.

Yep, he cares, he really really does.

The Fed has little control over how the States levy taxes.

I know. My property taxes keep going up.:mad:

yea i know....its just that i live in a State basically Democratic controlled.....i would think Obama would be telling these guys...."thanks people,im trying to give people a break and you guys are nullifying what i am doing....:eusa_eh:".....

Here is a little logic for you.

Politicians are liars.

Obama is a politician

Therefore, Obama is a liar.

Read My Lips: Republicans would never lie about raising taxes.

We're discussing whether Obami-Salaami LIED about the taxes in question.

Read MYlips: The Obamarrhoidal stooge JamesInFlorida just made an obvious deflection about Obami-Salaami's LIE that is in question.

Last edited:

Prove 40% went to "tax cuts." Btw, you lied.

Wihosa lied ?????

Of course......wihosa is an Obamarrhoidal stooge.

What The Fuck do you expect ?!?!?

Wihosa is simply following his Messiah's lead.

Last edited:
It never fails to amaze me how the "conservatives" in this forum attempt to impose their "dual standards" on the rest of us with a "straight face!"

They've given Sarah Palin, Christine O'Donnell and Michele Bachmann a "free pass" to make outrageous accusations and "rewrite" American history to suit their political agenda

YET

they scrutinize, find fault and make unsubstantiated assertions over Obama's every word!

- OBAMADINEJAD is a semi-EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD

- stone cold Black Racist MARXIST

- Muslim PC Protecton

- Palestinian Guardian

- supports Illegal Immigration

- is the Mexican Drug Cartels' Pussy

- One Big Ass Mistake America

Last edited:

Forum List

Back