Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

I used to listen to Rush back when he was first on the air. I thought he was funny and just in it to yank chains but now, I really believe all this has gone to his head.

That magic negro stuff and Michael J Fox were clearly hate speach. I'm surprised he is still on the air.

I can tell you why he's still on the air.... HE'S GOT MILLIONS OF LISTENERS!!! And the only way that could be true is if he has credibility. You hear hate and slander in the Magic Negro piece...but if you listen to it....I mean REALLY listen. It's not even about Obama. It's making fun of Al Sharpton!!! The funny in that was that it's the ironic hatred that Al Sharpton had for Obama when he got nominated! It pissed Al off!!! Cuz Al couldn't get that far!

But as far as it going to his head...you're probably right. He's one of the most influential radio commentators in the world. And that kind of power will effect your opinion of yourself. I'm sure Obama can relate to the euphoric feeling of having all that attention and thinking how important he is...

:eusa_eh: Eh ... Fox has more viewers, so does that mean Fox is even more credible?

I get it...no real response to the subject at hand, so we'll change the subject. That's cool. I'll play along...

Fox has more viewers than who? MSNBC? CNN? Where you get your news is choice you make for yourself based on what you want to know. If you want to hear the silver lining BS then, listen to CNN...if you want to hear right extremist bashing, tune in to MSNBC. If you want to hear what's REALLY going on then do what the majority do...tune in to FOX.
I can't tell you what to do here. You have to choose for yourself. Just as MILLIONS of others do by tuning into FOX instead of all the BS and garbage.

but, here's one that's even easier to figure out...which doctor would you go to for cancer treatment... the one that has treated 3 people or the one that has treated 3000?

she has you fooled.. I can only judge by what she writes and she's defending this insanity right up to the hilt.

LOL .. I ALWAYS defend freedom of speech.

yes,, of course librals always defend free speech.. that's why every single one of you little turds,, tell us to shut up.. right??:lol:

Have I ever told anyone to shut up? .... hmm ... can't find any such posts ... not even telling people that they shouldn't whine ... just a few pointing out when they are is all.

... hmm ... let's see, have I even said that Rush wasn't allowed to be a huge douchebag on the air ... nope, just said he was one. Hmm ... still nothing ... can't find a damned thing but I'm sure you are right ... somewhere you are right ... just not in reality.

Ever hear the one about Micheal Savage? Yeah, turns out he IS the greatest actor in the world! He plays the roles of Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore in real life! :eek:

she has you fooled.. I can only judge by what she writes and she's defending this insanity right up to the hilt.

yes,, of course librals always defend free speech.. that's why every single one of you little turds,, tell us to shut up.. right??:lol:
shes not telling anyone to shut up

shes just laughing at some of the faked outrage
and yes, there has been a lot of it
on both sides

Have I ever told anyone to shut up? .... hmm ... can't find any such posts ... not even telling people that they shouldn't whine ... just a few pointing out when they are is all.

... hmm ... let's see, have I even said that Rush wasn't allowed to be a huge douchebag on the air ... nope, just said he was one. Hmm ... still nothing ... can't find a damned thing but I'm sure you are right ... somewhere you are right ... just not in reality.

Ever hear the one about Micheal Savage? Yeah, turns out he IS the greatest actor in the world! He plays the roles of Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore in real life! :eek:

you gonna show me where I said Fox was libral? or not?

But Obama didn't even make the joke first, and secondly ... all I have seen is return jokes from most of the "lefties". A joke is a joke, just because the word "wish" was used in the joke doesn't mean they really want that. How about the jokes about "lefties" should be jailed, slaughtered, etc? Oh, that's right, those weren't jokes ... but very few of them whined about it this much.

Obama didn't make the joke at all!!!! What thread have you been reading??? The joke came from a comedian...Obama was in attendence and laughed....out loud....heartily! He thought it was funny. Now, you show me where a comedian has cracked a joke in the presence of government dignitaries wishing death on a president and it was funny.

Sorry..."a joke is a joke" is a PISS POOR way to escape judgement. And on top of that, you missed it completely. It wasn't about the word "wish"...it was about the words KIDNEY FAILURE.

And please explain to me why my disapproval or disagreement on this issue is considered whining??? Or is that just another way of saying you're tired of hearing someone disagree with you?

A joke is a joke ... get a funny bone will ya. Kidney failure is common among drug addicts anyway, so do you just fear that she may just get that wish proving once and for all that Rush is still hopped up? :eusa_shhh:

Also, whining is official when you rebut with the same useless points which were shot down already as if they are the only facts you have. *yawn* Would you rather have SkyNet as president? At least that wouldn't laugh at any jokes. :cool:

Well, since you put it so insensitively, I am very aware of kidney failure being common among drug addicts...oh, but you forgot alcoholics in your abusive jab. I watched my father die of it. But I'm so proud of your high moral standing on the issue. At least we all know exactly where you stand in your judgement of drug addicts and alcoholics.

I don't have much of a funny bone for humor that is based on someone dying. God forbid you should ever become addicted to anything or have to watch someone you love die because of it.

You know you did, I know you did, so who the hell cares where and when?

Obama didn't make the joke at all!!!! What thread have you been reading??? The joke came from a comedian...Obama was in attendence and laughed....out loud....heartily! He thought it was funny. Now, you show me where a comedian has cracked a joke in the presence of government dignitaries wishing death on a president and it was funny.

Sorry..."a joke is a joke" is a PISS POOR way to escape judgement. And on top of that, you missed it completely. It wasn't about the word "wish"...it was about the words KIDNEY FAILURE.

And please explain to me why my disapproval or disagreement on this issue is considered whining??? Or is that just another way of saying you're tired of hearing someone disagree with you?

A joke is a joke ... get a funny bone will ya. Kidney failure is common among drug addicts anyway, so do you just fear that she may just get that wish proving once and for all that Rush is still hopped up? :eusa_shhh:

Also, whining is official when you rebut with the same useless points which were shot down already as if they are the only facts you have. *yawn* Would you rather have SkyNet as president? At least that wouldn't laugh at any jokes. :cool:

Well, since you put it so insensitively, I am very aware of kidney failure being common among drug addicts...oh, but you forgot alcoholics in your abusive jab. I watched my father die of it. But I'm so proud of your high moral standing on the issue. At least we all know exactly where you stand in your judgement of drug addicts and alcoholics.

I don't have much of a funny bone for humor that is based on someone dying. God forbid you should ever become addicted to anything or have to watch someone you love die because of it.

you are one of the very few people with a functioning brain.. the left wing nutters gotta knee jerk every single time and defend their guy no matter how low in the slime they have to crawl.. it's hilarious!

You know you did, I know you did, so who the hell cares where and when?

I'm saying I didn't not now not ever! so let's see it!

:smoke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh yeah, the stars forbid I get addicted to my nicotine!

Oh, as for MY stance on junkies and drunks, already stated that many times ... *yawn*

Insensitive ... never claimed more. Abusive ... hardly.

Oh, as for MY stance on junkies and drunks, already stated that many times ... *yawn*

The very fact that you use the terms you use shows your "abusive insensitivity".

But it's ok. I got what I was looking for. You're true colors.

yawn all you want. deny your intolerance too. You represent your side very well.

The very fact that you use the terms you use shows your "abusive insensitivity".

But it's ok. I got what I was looking for. You're true colors.

yawn all you want. deny your intolerance too. You represent your side very well.

You make liberals sound ... conservative. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back