OBama must act now!

Naw, you better get off your ass and write to Obama and the NSA. Help me!

That party had better figure out how to be different from the other party before that has a snowball's chance in Key West of transpiring.
In matters of national security the National Security Council headed by the standing president can exact extreme measures in the interest of protecting the nation. The rise of a mad man to the presidency is cause enough to invoke those extreme measures with due deliberation and haste.

Hillary has already been proven to be EXREMELY CARELESS with national security and you didn't call for a mental evaluation. I smell disingenuous partisan BS hyperbole.
Being careless is one thing but being a megalomaniacal mad man is another. The former can be corrected but madness requires treatment.

She is definitely mad. She never admitted to wrongdoing even after proven extremely careless. She had no intention of following security protocol if elected because she believes she did nothing wrong. She is delusional which is mental.
Then you should have brought that concern to light when you first noticed it. That was YOUR responsibility,

The moving trucks don't mean a thing. It is action that matters. Obama must act NOW!!!!!

He should lead by example, perhaps.
Obama wasn't insane, Trump appears to show deep psychological disorders. Don't you care???

It is evident that you are extremely disturbed, and should seek immediate institutional help, Please go to the nearest mental hospital and commit yourself.

Only when I am proven wrong.

That party had better figure out how to be different from the other party before that has a snowball's chance in Key West of transpiring.
In matters of national security the National Security Council headed by the standing president can exact extreme measures in the interest of protecting the nation. The rise of a mad man to the presidency is cause enough to invoke those extreme measures with due deliberation and haste.

Hillary has already been proven to be EXREMELY CARELESS with national security and you didn't call for a mental evaluation. I smell disingenuous partisan BS hyperbole.
Being careless is one thing but being a megalomaniacal mad man is another. The former can be corrected but madness requires treatment.

She is definitely mad. She never admitted to wrongdoing even after proven extremely careless. She had no intention of following security protocol if elected because she believes she did nothing wrong. She is delusional which is mental.
Then you should have brought that concern to light when you first noticed it. That was YOUR responsibility,

I did ... often. My point is that you didn't.

That's because I don't agree with you! Duhhhh!

I will thoroughly enjoy watching all the little snowflakes melt down.

You're witnessing one of them doing it now.
This isn't a meltdown...it is a call for Obama to exercise his authority in the interest of National Security! There is nothing snow flaky there!

It's not going to happen....the moving trucks are already at the WH :)
The moving trucks don't mean a thing. It is action that matters. Obama must act NOW!!!!!

John Quack Pubis, you are honestly a piece of work; no wait, no way will I equate you with something useful like work, but I do hope your meds are very close by.
Tell me I'm wrong... You cannot can you? You know deep down that your boy, TRUMP is an unstable menace.

This isn't a meltdown...it is a call for Obama to exercise his authority in the interest of National Security! There is nothing snow flaky there!

John Quack Pubis, you are honestly a piece of work; no wait, no way will I equate you with something useful like work, but I do hope your meds are very close by.
Tell me I'm wrong... You cannot can you? You know deep down that your boy, TRUMP is an unstable menace.

You're wrong....now shush

I say we all just kick back, relax, and enjoy the first season of reality america.

What authority is that, snowflake? Cite the law!

Snowflake isn't my name..address me properly if you want me to do something for you!~

You're wrong....now shush
:321:

That's because I don't agree with you! Duhhhh!

Right. It isn't about national security for you at all. It is partisan.

I say we all just kick back, relax, and enjoy the first season of reality america.

Obama must act NOW ? in your dream he never did anything he is a Sissy.

Jesus Christ this idiot is a certifiable loon.

No, that would be your hero, the president-elect. His lunacy needs to be evaluated and made a public record ASAP before he destroys us all! I don't like the risk he poses!
Please don't breed.

None of us might breed ever again if Trump gets hold of those codes.

I think we all might wish that your parents has made that choice before you were born.

I was born for this moment. heh heh heh.. If my proposal goes viral and reaches Obama in time, I might be instrumental in changing the course of history. A little perseverence goes a long way, I've done it before, right here on USMB:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/12006057/

No, that would be your hero, the president-elect. His lunacy needs to be evaluated and made a public record ASAP before he destroys us all! I don't like the risk he poses!
Please don't breed.

I think we all might wish that your parents has made that choice before you were born.

I was born for this moment. heh heh heh.. If my proposal goes viral and reaches Obama in time, I might be instrumental in changing the course of history. A little perseverence goes a long way, I've done it before, right here on USMB:
:cuckoo:

So , a gurl like you could do better?

So , a gurl like you could do better?
Yes, you know why ? because Obama was no balls ? you understand ? i am a girl but i am not a Sissy

Please don't breed.

You are indeed a legend in your own mind. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back