Obama needs to be investigated

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

If we just ignore his crimes they will happen again....

No one has ever asked him about the Mueller investigation....that is unbelievable to me.....how can that be?.....

We have the evidence to prosecute Obama now....why are we not?....any lib want to give an answer?....

Obama knew he could get his shit by the nations corrupt leftwing media....but where are the believers of justice?....when will an honest reporter shove a mic in Obama's face?....

Judicial watch is the furthest thing from truth .

Give me the cliff notes
Just watch it...its not very long and I think its in your native language.....I think....

If we just ignore his crimes they will happen again....

Crimes ? Name one . Obama was as clean as it gets . Now ten Don, he’s breaking laws on the daily.

Evidently watching the video was a little too complicated for you.

Judicial watch is the furthest thing from truth .

Give me the cliff notes .

Here ya go, hopefully you can understand.
th

Justice is of no importance to one such as yourself. You want payback somehow but opening the cold-case Obama conspiracy theories to official investigation would only debunk them and make Barr look like a toadying fool
The people that want payback are the dems....they want payback for us beating them....and karma for that kind of dishonesty will be my reward....that and justice....

Poor Trump supporters. They're trying to keep the faith.

Forum List

Back