Obama omits 'under god' in ken burns Gettysburg address

I guess you ignorant fucks are unaware the words "under God" are not in the Nicolay copy, and that it is likely the Nicolay copy is the actual speech Lincoln gave.

You are making wild assed conclusions based on your total ignorance.

It is also possible the documentary maker asked five celebrities to each read one of the five known copies.

But noooooooo...let's assume he's a Muslim creep who will burst into flames if he says the word "God"!

The lengths that you and others will go to in order to excuse Obama's actions is simply amazing.

Quite the contrary. The lengths you rubes will go to slander Obama with manufactured bullshit knows no bounds.

I am not a fan of Obama. I detest the man. But piss drinking dipshits who plague us all with false wolf cries are what is allowing the asshole to drift through one of the most incompetent administrations practically unscathed.

EVERY contemporary account of the speech said he uttered the words "Under God".

Period.

The Nicolay copy is not recognized as the official speech. Merely a copy, a re-work.

The Bliss Copy is usually, and historically, regarded as what he spoke from, although he was witnessed as using several sheets of paper.

What is not open for debate is that he said "Under God"

5 Unanswered Questions About The Gettysburg Address - Forbes

outrage.jpg

Tempest in a TeaPot!

How true! For a people given to boasting that you have complete separation of church and state you certainly like to drag your fictional creator into politics at every opportunity.

As a serious conservative and atheist I would take a dim view if my pols never stopped prating about about their irrational superstitions.

If Mr Lincoln actually did use the unfortunate and infantile formula "under god" why not do the decent thing and pretend you have forgotten about it?

The lengths that you and others will go to in order to excuse Obama's actions is simply amazing.

Quite the contrary. The lengths you rubes will go to slander Obama with manufactured bullshit knows no bounds.

I am not a fan of Obama. I detest the man. But piss drinking dipshits who plague us all with false wolf cries are what is allowing the asshole to drift through one of the most incompetent administrations practically unscathed.

EVERY contemporary account of the speech said he uttered the words "Under God".

Period.

That is a claim. Period.

I find it interesting when there has been questions of Obama's belief system in the past that he gets the only copy of the speech that leaves out God.

Ah! Just as I suggested:

Home | Learn the Address

To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, documentarian Ken Burns, along with numerous partners, has launched a national effort to encourage everyone in America to video record themselves reading or reciting the speech.The collection of recordings housed on this site will continue to grow as more and more people are inspired by the power of history and take the challenge to LEARN THE ADDRESS.

Did you know there are five versions of the Gettysburg Address? We asked President Obama to read the first, the 'Nicolay Version'

Idiot fucks.

Last edited:
Ah! Just as I suggested:

Home | Learn the Address

To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, documentarian Ken Burns, along with numerous partners, has launched a national effort to encourage everyone in America to video record themselves reading or reciting the speech.The collection of recordings housed on this site will continue to grow as more and more people are inspired by the power of history and take the challenge to LEARN THE ADDRESS.

Did you know there are five versions of the Gettysburg Address? We asked President Obama to read the first, the 'Nicolay Version'

Idiot fucks.

No one is an idiot, G. It happens you were right. While you were going off, you didn't know it for sure just as anyone else. You could have been wrong, but it was luck. Can't give you credit for this one.

Last edited:
Ah! Just as I suggested:

Home | Learn the Address

Idiot fucks.

You're the dumbfuck Obamabot. Don't you think someone around the President would say "gee Mr. President, you've patterned yourself after Lincoln; shouldn't you read Lincoln's speech and leave the other celebrities to read the other copies"?

Even just for PR purposes?

why would a self-proclaimed Christian read the other version to leave out the words 'under God'.......?

Just guessing:

1. Obama didn't know there were five versions

2. He does what he's told (Mr. President, read this... )

3. His aides don't look out for him

4. He has incompetent people working for him

5. all of the above

why would a self-proclaimed Christian read the other version to leave out the words 'under God'.......?

Just guessing:

1. Obama didn't know there were five versions

2. He does what he's told (Mr. President, read this... )

3. His aides don't look out for him

4. He has incompetent people working for him

5. all of the above

Only if you are a foam-at-the-mouth Theocrat who goes into meltdown over the omission of "under god".

Tissue? :( :rofl:

butt hurt rw nutter post of the day
There's millions upon millions of Americans that hate that sons a bitches guts, and the list is growing.

But you go right on ahead and keep supporting that filthy piece of rat shit, that just tells us what kind of a filthy piece of rat shit you are too... dick for brains dumbass mother fucking commie puss ball.

Wipe the drool off your chin from sucking obama's dick you fucking moron.

How utterly stupid of you.

There's millions upon millions of Americans that hate that sons a bitches guts, and the list is growing.

But you go right on ahead and keep supporting that filthy piece of rat shit, that just tells us what kind of a filthy piece of rat shit you are too... dick for brains dumbass mother fucking commie puss ball.

^ speaking of foam-at-the-mouth "christian theocrats.

Forum List

Back