Obama plans to expand overtime eligibility for millions of workers

Get your head out of Obama's ass and tell us again how you're a Republican.
Personal attacks are admissions of personal defeat. And, yes, we will buy weapons from you again whenever we want. That's not debatable.

You wouldn't know a personal attack if it slapped you upside the head.

You don't have the balls to come to my store.
Again? Sure I would.
Put up or shut up.
You bet.

Another lie from the resident liar.

You've never heard of 'passing on the cost to the consumer' I take it

That's why you're a liberal with a limited understanding of economics

-Geaux

Just think of how cheap goods and services could be if workers didn't have to be paid at all.

Personal attacks are admissions of personal defeat. And, yes, we will buy weapons from you again whenever we want. That's not debatable.

Again? Sure I would.
Put up or shut up.
You bet.

Another lie from the resident liar.
Call.

that dumb ass still don't believe you does he?

Call.

Well except jobs will be cut over it, just like mandatory minimum wage for non career jobs. But I wouldn't expect Obama drones to grasp that.

The same way many full time jobs were cut to under 30 hours over that ACA fraud. Everything this regime touches turns to shit.
Show us how that has happened. :lol:

You can't.

The reason we lost to the Dems is because of folks like Bear and Geaux and you.

What the hell are you talking about idiot? You lost to dems, because you are in that donkey vs elephant vicious circle. I vote for neither, and I never will.

How what happened exactly? How people lost jobs? Employers cut full time jobs, doubled the amount of part time jobs. Why? To avoid the employer mandate.

And the answer to idiots screaming about $15 an hour to put fucking pickles on a bun?

Your welcome, do your own fucking research next time, if you wanna know something so bad asshole.

2qxt0g7.jpg

That machine won't replace workers, your smartphone will
Load an app, pull up your order, pay
all from your car and the order will be waiting when you get there

This technology will happen if you pay $15 an hour or $3 an hour
True but it will happen a lot quicker.

Just do the math. A 6 axis robot used to cost 250 grand 20 years ago, now you can get them New under 50 grand.

Remember a V.C.R. used to cost $500 bucks in 1983 , now you can get a DVD player for under $20 bucks today.

The more you push for a higher labor rate the more technology excels to replace labor.

The technology is there regardless of the labor rate

If workers agree to a $5 an hour wage, those machines will still come in
Customers like them, management likes them

You really don't understand free markets and economics. They might normally bring one or 2 in. Just like grocery stores using self checkouts. But when demands are made for unreasonable wages for summer HS jobs. Watch how many they put in the fast food places.

Well except jobs will be cut over it, just like mandatory minimum wage for non career jobs. But I wouldn't expect Obama drones to grasp that.

The same way many full time jobs were cut to under 30 hours over that ACA fraud. Everything this regime touches turns to shit.

You can't.

What the hell are you talking about idiot? You lost to dems, because you are in that donkey vs elephant vicious circle. I vote for neither, and I never will.

How what happened exactly? How people lost jobs? Employers cut full time jobs, doubled the amount of part time jobs. Why? To avoid the employer mandate.

And the answer to idiots screaming about $15 an hour to put fucking pickles on a bun?

Your welcome, do your own fucking research next time, if you wanna know something so bad asshole.

2qxt0g7.jpg

Just do the math. A 6 axis robot used to cost 250 grand 20 years ago, now you can get them New under 50 grand.

Remember a V.C.R. used to cost $500 bucks in 1983 , now you can get a DVD player for under $20 bucks today.

The more you push for a higher labor rate the more technology excels to replace labor.

Please, you are that old and forgot about how to build a resume and experience to move up and climb the ladder?

You can't.

2qxt0g7.jpg

You really don't understand free markets and economics. They might normally bring one or 2 in. Just like grocery stores using self checkouts. But when demands are made for unreasonable wages for summer HS jobs. Watch how many they put in the fast food places.

It's not that rw or the fakey's of this world don't understand free markets, or freedom. They understand it, and actively oppose it.

He's an idiot and don't know shit about business.

What are the details of this ill advised program? There's a good chance that it will hit flex time worker's the hardest. Someone who has negotiated a ten hour, four day workweek is going to either lose the day off or get cut to 30 hours.

Absent an emergency, overtime is a matter of scheduling completely within the control of the employer.
You've never heard of 'passing on the cost to the consumer' I take it

That's why you're a liberal with a limited understanding of economics

-Geaux

Just think of how cheap goods and services could be if workers didn't have to be paid at all.

that would be worst than slave labor at least they got room and board.

RW, not much of us is born with a golden spoon in our mouths, we take the shit jobs, work our ass off and we are paid back with our references from our past bosses.

That's how it works to move up.

Far more than you, and as far as believing Lonestar, I know he can't back up what he says. Fact.

While I don't agree with Obama....

I would ask if people feel that we have an issue with wages in this country ?

You can't.

2qxt0g7.jpg

Screw fast food
I want one when I sit down at a full service restaurant. Why wait for a waitress, if I already know what I want. Why wait for someone to give me a bill? Why can't I pay directly from the table. It doesn't take a $50,000 6 axis robot, it takes a $400 tablet at each table or smartphone

Threatening low paid workers that technology will take their jobs if they don't agree to work for less is bullshit. That technology is already here and will come regardless

RW, not much of us is born with a golden spoon in our mouths, we take the shit jobs, work our ass off and we are paid back with our references from our past bosses.

That's how it works to move up.
It does not have to be that way for those who are willing to work hard, get educated, take chances, and compete. We took care of our good employees, got rid of the mediocre and racists etc. We paid better than average, recruited the best from our competition, and never ever let greed get in our way. We have done extremely well. Some on the board know where we live in Salt Lake City and our homes in Tyler and Jonesboro.

Anybody who is squeezing the employees is a shit head, period.

2qxt0g7.jpg

Screw fast food
I want one when I sit down at a full service restaurant. Why wait for a waitress, if I already know what I want. Why wait for someone to give me a bill? Why can't I pay directly from the table. It doesn't take a $50,000 6 axis robot, it takes a $400 tablet at each table or smartphone

Threatening low paid workers that technology will take their jobs if they don't agree to work for less is bullshit. That technology is already here and will come regardless

Go learn economics, and come back and debate me. I'm sorry, but I'm a little embarrassed you can't grasp what Im saying, yet it is reality.

Btw nobody goes to McDonalds and sits down to order.

Screw fast food

Go learn economics, and come back and debate me.
Says the fast food worker.

He don't have a fucking clue like true blood American bussiness man gun sales work.

A fucking idiot, you can deny a sale to anyone on a gut feeling.

Forum List

Back