Obama "Reject Voices Warning of Government Tyranny"?

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Obama gave this speech knowing his IRS was targeting his opposition...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7T7Y866kf4]Obama to Ohio State Grads: Reject Voices Warning of Government Tyranny - YouTube[/ame]

WASHINGTON — The tiny Colorado organization Coalition for a Conservative Majority raises less than $1,000 a year, entirely in dues from members, and tries to get mostly young people involved in conservative activism.

But when Donna Aydelott, treasurer of the group's Denver chapter, applied for tax-exempt status in March 2011, the Internal Revenue Service's Cincinnati office didn't get back to her until the following January — and it had a lengthy list of questions and demands for paperwork.

The questions, which the U.S. Inspector General has called chilling and onerous in nature, included asking Aydelott to "list persons or entities with which you maintain a close relationship, including but not exclusively public officials, candidates for public offices, political parties ..."

Aydelott, who said the situation was like "David and Goliath," did as she was asked. On her lunch hours and after work, she made copies of the organization's activities and composed 70 pages of response to the IRS. Her organization eventually was approved.

Coalition for a Conservative Majority is among at least four Colorado groups that were improperly scrutinized or had applications that were purposefully delayed by the IRS in the two years the agency was found to be targeting conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status, according to the Inspector General.

IRS asked Colorado conservative groups for names of friends, donors - The Denver Post

How many tyrannical governments have y'all been exposed to? Have you ever been in a country ruled by a real, honest to gosh tyrant, with secret police and everything, where there is no rule of law outside the will of the tyrant?

If you haven't, I'd suggest you pick one and go spend a week or so there. Then, come back here and compare America's "tyranny" with the real thing.

Translation:

Shut up, don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain, and be a good little tax slave.

Tyranny : when a Chicago thug goes into a gym, approaches a 24 yr old man in absolute top condition, and says, you listen to me, either your signature goes on this document where u will buy health insurance, or your left ear will.

Last edited:
How many tyrannical governments have y'all been exposed to? Have you ever been in a country ruled by a real, honest to gosh tyrant, with secret police and everything, where there is no rule of law outside the will of the tyrant?

If you haven't, I'd suggest you pick one and go spend a week or so there. Then, come back here and compare America's "tyranny" with the real thing.

Yes, I have. How about you oldguy? This BS by the IRS is merely the beginning. Holder is up to his neck in illegal activity and it is now a very, very small step to outright dictatorship. If the admin washes this shit under the rug and ignores it then there is no longer a legit legal system in this country and that is another civil liberty gone.

What we are heading toward now is a soft tyranny. If it gets just a little bit worse you will se a Mugabe like government very, very soon. You're a fool if you try and defend this criminal behavior.

Tyranny creeps in slow here because we have a constitution, but people who take liberty for granted and assume it'll always be there are naive

Tyranny : when someone goes into a gym, approaches a 24 yr old man in absolute top condition, and says, you listen to me, either your signature goes on this document where u will buy health insurance, or your left ear will.

And you MUST pay 100% more or as much as 400% more for the insurance that you already have. OR GET A FINE. Fuck you and your timid collectivist bullshit. If you want to live in a country like that move to Rhodesia. They have free healthcare too.

Idiot.

Yes, I have. How about you oldguy? This BS by the IRS is merely the beginning. Holder is up to his neck in illegal activity and it is now a very, very small step to outright dictatorship. If the admin washes this shit under the rug and ignores it then there is no longer a legit legal system in this country and that is another civil liberty gone.

What we are heading toward now is a soft tyranny. If it gets just a little bit worse you will se a Mugabe like government very, very soon. You're a fool if you try and defend this criminal behavior.

Yes, I have. More than one (I got beat up by the "dignity battalions" once) and I can safely tell you that whatever you think you see here isn't nearly the same. And, if you'd been exposed to real tyranny, you'd know that.

Hell, if this President were a real tyrant, you pussies wouldn't even dare post in a thread like this...IF you had the internet at all.

and those who support Obama-Care really expect to walk into a private practice, get treated, no questions asked,no charge, etc. yah, lets see if that happens. but first they need to find a practice that will put up with such BS. its like they could care less about the employees there who have to deal with the paper work and fight to get reimbursed !!!

Yes, I have. More than one (I got beat up by the "dignity battalions" once) and I can safely tell you that whatever you think you see here isn't nearly the same. And, if you'd been exposed to real tyranny, you'd know that.

Hell, if this President were a real tyrant, you pussies wouldn't even dare post in a thread like this...IF you had the internet at all.

And that's the point oldguy. The Germans too had a decision to make. They had a card with Ja oder Nein on it. There are many graves in the Lich Catholic cathedral filled with Germans who VOTED Nein!

You need to wake the hell up.....and Panama was a soft tyranny, too much corruption with all of the drug money. Yugoslavia under Tito was an entirely different story.

and those who support Obama-Care really expect to walk into a private practice, get treated, no questions asked,no charge, etc. yah, lets see if that happens. but first they need to find a practice that will put up with such BS. its like they could care less about the employees there who have to deal with the paper work and fight to get reimbursed !!!

Oh yeah. With the IRS managing the funding process, that's exactly how it's going to work.

:cool:

Forum List

Back