"obama Said It Was Unlikely"- Now Ebola Is Here Anyway- Chris Matthews

Just think of how much criticism Obama will get if we have a real outbreak of the disease! I'll bet you fuckers can't wait!
We can have an Ebola outbreak and your worried about Obama getting criticized? You need help, get his pecker out of your mouth.

You think I'm worried about Obama being criticized? You need a little more depth of thought.

You are clearly hoping that we have an Ebola outbreak. Everyone here knows this. You want hundreds or thousands of Americans to get the disease so you can have a new bumper sticker.
No, you dumbass I don't want an outbreak, but we have a president so incompetent. He cannot even make sure his own house is safe. We are in trouble.

Of course you do. You are transparent.
There is nothing he said that indicates he wants an outbreak of Ebola.

Just think of how much criticism Obama will get if we have a real outbreak of the disease! I'll bet you fuckers can't wait!
We can have an Ebola outbreak and your worried about Obama getting criticized? You need help, get his pecker out of your mouth.

You think I'm worried about Obama being criticized? You need a little more depth of thought.

You are clearly hoping that we have an Ebola outbreak. Everyone here knows this. You want hundreds or thousands of Americans to get the disease so you can have a new bumper sticker.
No, you dumbass I don't want an outbreak, but we have a president so incompetent. He cannot even make sure his own house is safe. We are in trouble.

You haven't said it either. And you don't have to. We already know.

You haven't said it either. And you don't have to. We already know.
:rolleyes: Oh brother!

Unlikely means unlikely, not impossible. I don't know why Obama would have even gone that far, but he didn't guarantee anything. But Matthews has always been emotional.

Maybe this will motivate the appropriate parties to get off the stick and find some kind of vaccine or antidote. Wasn't one used on an American that worked pretty well?
Or maybe we should stay the fuck out of it, let the disease run its course and cleanse Mother Earth of a whole lot of useless baggage.

How does someone wanting to "get Obama" change anything?

If Ebola breaks out it doesn't really matter if someone wanted it, for whatever reason, it did.

If Obama makes a statement that turns out to be completely opposite of what happens or the truth what difference does it make if someone uses it for political fodder, it happened.

No one will be happy if there is an outbreak but for sure the president that told us it was unlikely certainly will get an ear full. But that won't change what happened.

The only one saying that is you.
The rest of us are agog that once again Obama's predictions and statements are 180 degrees off the truth. Al Qaeda is not on the run, the tide of terrorism is not receding, we cannot sit down and talk with out sworn enemies, we cannot reset relations with Russia, etc etc etc.
The most clueless president in history.

Are you really agog? After 6 years I am not agog at anything Obama says.

Who still believes anything this asshole President says? Chris Matthews and all other Obamabots really should reconsider that blind worship thing.

The only one saying that is you.
The rest of us are agog that once again Obama's predictions and statements are 180 degrees off the truth. Al Qaeda is not on the run, the tide of terrorism is not receding, we cannot sit down and talk with out sworn enemies, we cannot reset relations with Russia, etc etc etc.
The most clueless president in history.

Straight out of the Koch playbook....

I think Matthews got it wrong about Obama saying there would not be an outbreak, but find it rather amazing that the thrill up his leg went away and he actually criticized Obama.

There are fools and there are damned fools. You fall in the latter category.

I think Matthews got it wrong about Obama saying there would not be an outbreak, but find it rather amazing that the thrill up his leg went away and he actually criticized Obama.

There are fools and there are damned fools. You fall in the latter category.

Ouch! You stung me bro! Such wit!

1920590_10152492143863432_2766875627613047313_n.jpg

Did you read the op? The asshole is practically blaming Obama for Ebola. Get out of your echo chamber

So now it's the job of the president to secure the wh on his own, and singlehandedly stop the spread of disease.

Forum List

Back