Obama says Fox news has destroyed American politics.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Barack Obama reflected Thursday on what he could do when running for the U.S. Senate in Illinois in the early 2000s that he most likely couldn’t do now — because of Fox News and social media.
In an interview with “The Daily Show,” the former president recalled campaigning in rural, mainly conservative areas and still connecting with voters on a personal level, even though they were skeptical of his progressive ideas.
“There wasn’t the filter that has been created by Fox News or the media infrastructure, the right-wing conspiracy theory folks, and so they came at me with an open mind,” he told host Trevor Noah.

“I could listen to them and they could listen to me and at the end of the day, they might say, ‘Well he’s a little liberal for our taste, but we have something in common,’ ― like the love they have for their children,” Obama continued. “There was some sense of connection.”

:itsok:

Just think, at one time the black Obama was able to connect well enough with the systemically racist country, the US of A, to get elected..........twice

But alas, Fox news destroyed it all

Who knew?

I think Orange man should at least been blamed instead.

Besides, January 6th.

I have to say, if you are a democrat and running in Illinois and can't win in such a corrupt democrat heavy state that once sold his seat to another corrupt politician, maybe you are a full retard like Fetterman

Asshat almost had me in tears over this article.............................................................laughing

:auiqs.jpg:

While the 24 hour non stop media that has to fill the air time up day in and day out has indeed caused problems, I don't want to hear it from Obama.
But those in the media are our friends..................except for Fox news

Weren't you listening to your former truth telling and unifying President?

Idiot.

Barack Obama reflected Thursday on what he could do when running for the U.S. Senate in Illinois in the early 2000s that he most likely couldn’t do now — because of Fox News and social media.
In an interview with “The Daily Show,” the former president recalled campaigning in rural, mainly conservative areas and still connecting with voters on a personal level, even though they were skeptical of his progressive ideas.
“There wasn’t the filter that has been created by Fox News or the media infrastructure, the right-wing conspiracy theory folks, and so they came at me with an open mind,” he told host Trevor Noah.

“I could listen to them and they could listen to me and at the end of the day, they might say, ‘Well he’s a little liberal for our taste, but we have something in common,’ ― like the love they have for their children,” Obama continued. “There was some sense of connection.”

Just think, at one time the black Obama was able to connect well enough with the systemically racist country, the US of A, to get elected..........twice

Who knew?

Besides, January 6th.
Obama has just about as much credibility on anything as the turd I flushed down the toilet earlier this morning.

Dangerous Political Cults such as the corrupt Democrat Party cannot withstand any scrutiny or criticism because the truth will destroy them.
Obama is a racist and he lies all of the time.
The Democrat Party is based on hate and their left-wing economics is based on stealing.
They are turning America into a banana republic.

Who knew?

Besides, January 6th.

Him still mad 'cause his ass got rekt in the 2010 midterms. :laughing0301:

But those in the media are our friends..................except for Fox news

Weren't you listening to your former truth telling and unifying President?

Idiot.

Three cats when the car a tree falls.

Dangerous Political Cults such as the corrupt Democrat Party cannot withstand any scrutiny or criticism because the truth will destroy them.
Obama is a racist and he lies all of the time.
The Democrat Party is based on hate and their left-wing economics is based on stealing.
They are turning America into a banana republic.

That's why we call them "Kleptocrats."

Democrats would never win an election if they weren't good thieves.

Tyrants use censorship.
The Democrat Party's use of censorship is an indication that they are a political cult.
censorshipisevildemsaredangerous.JPG
censorshipishate2.jpg

Last edited:
While the 24 hour non stop media that has to fill the air time up day in and day out has indeed caused problems, I don't want to hear it from Obama.
O thrived on divisiveness. Outside of Trump, there likely isn’t a more divisive potus.

Rush Limbaugh was often asked if there was a Left Wing counterpart to his daily show. His response was as obvious as it was profound: HE was the counterpart to, basically, everyone else. CNN, NPR, MSNBC, ABC/NBC/CBS...are all Left Wing facilitators, and have been for decades.

Fox, like Limbaugh, leans Right, but it also brings to light stories that the Other Side simply ignores.

As for President O'Bama, he has no credibility with honest, rational observers, just like every other Leftist luminary (Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, etc.).

Forum List

Back