Obama says GOP incitement on Syria refugees 'needs to stop'

And I say to you 'Conservatives', go fuck yourselves. You are small of soul, and mean of spirit.

We do need to eliminate ISIS. We do not need to act if the victims of ISIS are our enemies.

They're not our responsibility either.

Yes they are. You created them. Your problem....

You're full of shit, there have been muslim savages for 1400 years and there will continue to be unless we extinguish them. 13% of the refugees have a favorable view of ISIS. History has shown, that if not first generation becoming radicals, a large portion of subsequent generations will. Why the hell would we want to knowingly import more trouble?

And I say to you 'Conservatives', go fuck yourselves. You are small of soul, and mean of spirit.

We do need to eliminate ISIS. We do not need to act if the victims of ISIS are our enemies.

They're not our responsibility either.

Yes they are. You created them. Your problem....

You're full of shit, there have been muslim savages for 1400 years and there will continue to be unless we extinguish them. 13% of the refugees have a favorable view of ISIS. History has shown, that if not first generation becoming radicals, a large portion of subsequent generations will. Why the hell would we want to knowingly import more trouble?
Well, if you consider everything this president has done since he's been in office, the answer should be clear. War in this country is what he wants.

"Obama says GOP incitement on Syria refugees 'needs to stop'

Yeah, I bet he is saying that...

America's 'enemies within': How nearly SEVENTY have been arrested in America over ISIS plots in last 18 months - including refugees who had been given safe haven but 'turned to terror'
LINK: 66 arrested in America over ISIS and they include refugees

"For Allah's sake, STOP telling everyone what's REALLY going on....YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!"

Source: AP

MANILA, Philippines (AP) — President Barack Obama lashed out Wednesday at Republicans who insist on barring Syrian refugees from entering the U.S., deeming their words offensive and insisting "it needs to stop."

"Apparently they're scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," Obama said.
Mocking GOP leaders for thinking they're tough, Obama said overblown rhetoric from Republicans could be a potent recruitment tool for the Islamic State group. He insisted the U.S. process for screening refugees for possible entry into the U.S. is rigorous and said the U.S. doesn't make good decisions "based on hysteria" or exaggerated risk.

"We are not well served when in response to a terrorist attack we descend into fear and panic," the president said.

Obama's comments during a meeting with Philippine President Benigno Aquino marked his harshest condemnation yet of Republicans' response to the Paris attacks blamed on IS that killed 129 people last week. Republicans in Congress and on the 2016 presidential trail have urged an immediate closure of America's borders to Syrian refugees, but the Obama administration has shown no sign of backing off its plans to bring an additional 10,000 Syrians fleeing civil war into the U.S.

Read more: Associated Press

i don't know..some of them could be isis, but i'd let in woman and kids,

I got an idea, how about we take one for every one taken by Russia, China, the UAE and Saudis?

I still would not. The Russians Chinese UAE and Saudi's will brutally kill those they suspected of plotting a terrorists act. They have more leeway on how to deal with them than we do!!

Hint, they already said they won't take any.

MANILA, Philippines (AP) — President Barack Obama lashed out Wednesday at Republicans who insist on barring Syrian refugees from entering the U.S., deeming their words offensive and insisting "it needs to stop."

"Apparently they're scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," Obama said.
Mocking GOP leaders for thinking they're tough, Obama said overblown rhetoric from Republicans could be a potent recruitment tool for the Islamic State group. He insisted the U.S. process for screening refugees for possible entry into the U.S. is rigorous and said the U.S. doesn't make good decisions "based on hysteria" or exaggerated risk.

"We are not well served when in response to a terrorist attack we descend into fear and panic," the president said.

Obama's comments during a meeting with Philippine President Benigno Aquino marked his harshest condemnation yet of Republicans' response to the Paris attacks blamed on IS that killed 129 people last week. Republicans in Congress and on the 2016 presidential trail have urged an immediate closure of America's borders to Syrian refugees, but the Obama administration has shown no sign of backing off its plans to bring an additional 10,000 Syrians fleeing civil war into the U.S.

Anyone could be ISIS - either now or later.

Lets not take men over 14. Everyone else is ok with me.
Last night a young female detonated a suicide vest in paris wounding 2 police officers.
man, better not tell Charlie Scheen. If her chest is that big....that horn dog.

You liberals need to quit saying, fuck off to America's security. Until a proven method for screening victims vs. ISIS, stop trying to push this as it provides no benefit to US yet introduces more unknown risk. The first time there is another Boston Marathon type attack on U.S. Citizens, you liberals will rush with hope that the perpetrator is a white male Christian. When it is found to be one with ties to ISIS, you will simply blame it on Bush.

Obama's dead wrong. He says the US needs to be a world leader. We do. But, we could be a world leader in creating a safe place for them in Iraq/syria

You're a few years too late. ISIS is training kids as young as 10.

You don't think that 14-year-olds can be radicalized in a few years by ISIS - especially if the U.S. refused to accept their parents?

ISIS is already training 10 year olds.

What an idiot he is. The killings in France was all it took for most Americans to not want these refugee's in America. Not to mention we taxpayers will be footing the bills for these people.

Only and idiot like Obama would blame the GOP. Guess he missed the killings in France that we saw.

A lot of refugees come to America and make great lives for themselves and their families.

A neocon once again showing nothing but hatred and ignorance mainly due to their limited intellect..

List of refugees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Liberal showing nothing but kissing the black ass of the President. Pucker up.

So what?

Most Americans don't want 'em here.

Again, Obumble does what he wants, arrogantly defying The Will of The People.

His party is going to pay a stiff price for this on November 8, 2016.

Not to mention many of his Imperial Decrees being reversed on January 20, 2017.

You mean most neocon whackjob Americans don't want them. Kinda funny that a country founded on immigration and refugees is one of the most mean spirited in the western world when it comes to doing its fair share.

Hillary Clinton will be your next president barring a Dem wunderkind coming out of nowhere, or somebody relatively normal from the right stepping up to the plate. Neither scenario looks likely at the moment. Mind you, November 2016 is a long way off.

If you want to do your fair share, take them in personally. How many should be send YOU?

I got this pic at ar15.com Don't know if it's a dupe. But this is a supposed refugee

0cgWmPt.jpg

Its bullshit?

Orginal Story - Some great Aussies live on Christmas Island. Meet a dead-set patriot, Shaz with the telephoto lens.
The comments section directed a lot of their ill will at obama. Got another pic of a bunch down in NO.
syrian-refugees-louisiana.jpg
no women, no kids

and they are all fighting age, from what I can see

BHO has spent every day AGAINST Jews and Christians. It is obvious his black 1/2 is Muslim.

IF anything, USA should try to save the Syrian Christians.....where are they going to go? The Muslims can go to a Muslim country in ME. BHO should have been setting this up way way back when he caused refugee. Fundraising Golf Parties Vacation kept him from doing Presidential job as expected.

I say this fucking shiite sandnigger needs to stop inciting racial tensions in this country with his pathetic community communist black organizers going to cities to create riots.

Mother fucking, cocksucking, double talking, piece of shit, ignorant god damn liberals!

[

They're not all savages, just as all white male Americans aren't dumbfucks.

13 percent? Great, that means 87 per cent don't. Show me your data from a reliable source.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back