Obama Says His Daughters Are Like Palestinians

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama claimed that the plight of Palestinians is similar to the plight he remembers his daughters could of at one time went through. He made this claim about 15 mins ago in a speech to Hamas.

Civil Rights has been in effect since the 60s when Obama was born. How old does he think his daughters are?

Last edited:
Obama uses his kids and anyone else's kids for his agenda all the time

slimeball

I always knew Obama was raising his daughters to be Mooooslum

burka.jpg

Sasha and Malia

Last edited:

burka.jpg

Sasha and Malia

Obama has this habit of relating to the worst sitution by saying how it effects him personally.

Could it be why some issues don't get any of his attention?

Also, Obama seems to have this mindset that he has been oppressed all of his life. Personally I wish I had the opportunities he had. I had to serve my country before I could afford college.

burka.jpg

Sasha and Malia

Obama has this habit of relating to the worst sitution by saying how it effects him personally.

Also, Obama seems to have this mindset that he has been oppressed all of his life. Personally I wish I had the opportunities he had. I had to serve my country before I could afford college.

It might even be useful if you actually posted a link so we can see what you ar whining about

Obama claimed that the plight of Palestinians is similar to the plight he remembers his daughters one time went through. He made this claim about 15 mins ago in a speech to Hamas.

Civil Rights has been in effect since the 60s when Obama was born. How old does he think his daughters are?

Are you serious?

I'll need a link, with the whole statement, before I can say anything on this.

But seriously, his kids have gone to private school for most of their lives, he lived in HI, got a free ride to Harvard.

Pals get treated like shit by their own kind but only get mad at jews.

slimeball

So childish of you. He uses analogies that you just don't or can't comprehend and so you make fun of him for trying to explain his thought processes. you're just not capable of understanding so you mock him.

What a joke.

burka.jpg

Sasha and Malia

Obama has this habit of relating to the worst situation by saying how it effects him personally.

Also, Obama seems to have this mind set that he has been oppressed all of his life. Personally I wish I had the opportunities he had. I had to serve my country before I could afford college.

It might even be useful if you actually posted a link so we can see what you ar whining about

I heard his speech this morning. The only mention as of 30 mins ago is this thread. Perhaps if you Bing it somebody posted a copy of the speech by now. If it becomes an issue you'll see plenty of stories bout it this week or next. If not, which is more often than not the case, it will never see the light of day. You won't see the MSM nit-picking every word he utters like they did Romney.

slimeball

So childish of you. He uses analogies that you just don't or can't comprehend and so you make fun of him for trying to explain his thought processes. you're just not capable of understanding so you mock him.

What a joke.

The joke is the statement. His daughters have been pampered all their lives.

I bet they don't even have to wash the dishes.

Obama is race-baiter par excellence. Just because his kids have brown skins he assumes they escaped oppression like Palestinians. This is ludicrous.

Obama claimed that the plight of Palestinians is similar to the plight he remembers his daughters one time went through. He made this claim about 15 mins ago in a speech to Hamas.

Are you serious?

As serious as a flaming case of herpes.

slime ball

What a joke.

humm humm, Obama is just so much more brilliant than the rest of us we just can't comprehend or understand him

now I go gag

Last edited:
The exact quote:

“There was a time when my daughters could not expect to have the same opportunites in their own country as someone else’s daughters,” he said, suggesting that if change can happen in the US, it can happen here too.

The rest of his nonsense here.

Reversing policy of first term, Obama says no preconditions to talks | The Times of Israel

Except his daughters were raised in lives of privilege.

Obama really hates us and our country..I am so sick of hearing this man use us for his ugly speeches

Forum List

Back