Obama sends troops to the US Mexico border. Can you believe this fool?

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border
Guess Obama was a racist too huh?
That's right, let's expose the hypocrites in all their TDS.

Trump was neither the first, nor will he likely be the last.

O'bama sent the National Guard. So did Dubya.

Rump is talking about sending the military.

You do know the difference ---- right?

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
we've been through this before on the other thread--it is perfectly legal and correct to sent the military to the border

Sure. When you're at war.
Again -- that's what the Army does --- war.

Wanna send the Border Patrol, who actually have that job --- to Kandahar? No, didn't think so.

All of this is just one more petulant Rumpian tantrum meltdown. Lotta posing and pointless strutting. He thinks it exalts him. It does, but only in the tiny little minds of what he calls "very fine people". The ones who bought the whole "wall" song and dance. Because as his own Fraud University taught -- you don't sell products, benefits or solutions... you sell FEELINGS". And he found enough yahoos to buy them, so he's still at it.
The mission of the Department of Defense is to provide the military forces needed to deter war and to protect the security of our country. The department's headquarters is at the Pentagon.
About Department of Defense

I didn't know he was sending them to Mexico? I thought it was in the US at our border. what is it you missed. Oh and he can because mexicans crossing aren't US citizens.
Canadians crossing aren't US citizens either.
what does that have to do with where they are deployed? they aren't going after citizens. So I give two shits if it's mexicans or canadiens. illegal is illegal.
The point is we only deploy troops where there is a shit load of illegal crossing, we are not covering the northern border because there are n ot a bunch of crossings and man power costs money. We wil never stopp all of them the point to stop deangerous ones and where the largest flow is. That is where we stick our troops. I do not care that they are not trained as border crossing agents their training is similar enough to get the job done

do not be so optimistic about our northern border-----it is really kinda porous. I is old-------when I was young one did not
need a passport to pass that border---------seems to me that
a fake one would do today

It wasn't that long ago at all. The vast majority of my entries into Canada, I didn't even have to take the car out of gear.

One time I went by canoe, no border agent at all. Put in in Vermont, came ashore and everybody was speaking French.
Mexico would be the one committing the act of war by allowing a horde to come through their country and then into the US

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border

Obama never made disparaging statements about Mexico like your big assed orange buddy did.

Oh boo hoo hoo. Did he hurt their little feelings. Last I heard, Mexico was issuing seven day visas to aliens crossing their Southern border to reach the US border. If they remain in Mexico, they can go to prison. So much for Mexican sympathy for those poor aliens seeking asylum.

I see you are the same immature asshole as Trump.

To demonstrate your immense stupidity, Mexico offers a travel VISA for people entering Mexico.

A 7 day is free but you can get them for up to 180 days.

You can't so fucking stupid to think the US does not offer visitor VISAs for people visiting out=r country.

This is how fucking stupid you people are. Tune off Fox news & Rush Limbaugh & quit believing shit Trump says. They just make you dumber - if that is possible.

Canadians crossing aren't US citizens either.
what does that have to do with where they are deployed? they aren't going after citizens. So I give two shits if it's mexicans or canadiens. illegal is illegal.
The point is we only deploy troops where there is a shit load of illegal crossing, we are not covering the northern border because there are n ot a bunch of crossings and man power costs money. We wil never stopp all of them the point to stop deangerous ones and where the largest flow is. That is where we stick our troops. I do not care that they are not trained as border crossing agents their training is similar enough to get the job done

do not be so optimistic about our northern border-----it is really kinda porous. I is old-------when I was young one did not

It wasn't that long ago at all. The vast majority of my entries into Canada, I didn't even have to take the car out of gear.

One time I went by canoe, no border agent at all. Put in in Vermont, came ashore and everybody was speaking French.
Mexico would be the one committing the act of war by allowing a horde to come through their country and then into the US
It is not Mexico's job to guard our border.

it IS Mexico's job to control it's borders/country/etc..
it doesn't matter if the invaders are from mars and going through Mexico--the US has every right to protect it's borders...to think otherwise is simply STUPID

it doesn't matter if the invaders are from mars and going through Mexico--the US has every right to protect it's borders...to think otherwise is simply STUPID
It’s leftist

So...it's our job to control who leaves our country for other countries? Sounds very East Germany-like.

So...it's our job to control who leaves our country for other countries? Sounds very East Germany-like.
Why were we worried about Vietnam draties fleeing to Canada?

Why were we worried about Vietnam draties fleeing to Canada?
How do you know? Were you one of them?

When you dive from the US into Mexico, the us people don't care, dumbasss.

Mexico looks at who is coming in, dumbass. Not who is going out.

When I drove from Mexico to the US, I just had to stop[ at the US border.

Mexico looks at who is coming in, dumbass. Not who is going out.

When I drove from Mexico to the US, I just had to stop[ at the US border.
wrong---if a country has invaders/etc in it's country--they are responsible
..AGAIN--if those invaders cross their border, or are a threat, the other country has every right to KILL the invaders
...stop with the stupid crap...

I believe that would be 1941.

The Army doesn't declare war, Congress does. But when it does ---- that's what the Army exists for --- War.

No, the Army (military) exists to defend our country - huge difference.

Sure is.

Does the Army issue weather warnings? Disease control? Watch for asteroids?

Nope. They're there for War. Period. Whether a given war is offensive or defensive has no bearing on that.

Just as your football team is still a football team whether it has the ball or the other team does.

Then, you were not upset that the military did not move fast enough to assist the people of New Orleans after Katrina?

I had already evacuated but I have no knowledge of the military being involved.

Now once I came back I did see the National Guard here and there. Think I even had an MRE. But no, never saw the Army. Besides all of which, a hurricane and/or flood is not an "invasion".

You had already evacuated!? Yup, just save your rear...so much for libs BS about being so concerned for others.

Why the fuck would I not evacuate, with a monster storm bearing down?
What are you, some kind of retard?

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then?

Putting our military on our side of the border is not a declaration of war.

You do know I didn't say it is ---- right?

What the fuck has happened to national reading comprehension.....

-- speaking of which, would the OP care to essplain to the class how O'bama gets to send troops anywhere?

You do know that I know that you know you clearly inferred it ---- right?

Number one, how exactly does O'bama get to send any troops -- anywhere?

Number two, how the fuck do you get "racist" out of anything here? Is "Mexico" a 'race' now?

Number three, if Rump isn't the first when has a POTUS sent the military to a border outside of a war?

You do know that I know that you know you clearly inferred it ---- right?

Um--- no. Being the writer and not the reader, I can't infer, YOU may have inferred it but I did not imply it. Your inference would be your own error.

It's a real stretch to infer that after I've already pointed out multiple times that only Congress can declare war.

How many rapists, drug dealers, and violent criminals entering the Country illegally does it take for it to be a problem with The Left? The Left’s logic is that US Citizens commit more crimes therefore it is no big deal for illegal entrants to commit crimes.

No, the Army (military) exists to defend our country - huge difference.

Sure is.

Does the Army issue weather warnings? Disease control? Watch for asteroids?

Nope. They're there for War. Period. Whether a given war is offensive or defensive has no bearing on that.

Just as your football team is still a football team whether it has the ball or the other team does.

Then, you were not upset that the military did not move fast enough to assist the people of New Orleans after Katrina?

I had already evacuated but I have no knowledge of the military being involved.

Now once I came back I did see the National Guard here and there. Think I even had an MRE. But no, never saw the Army. Besides all of which, a hurricane and/or flood is not an "invasion".

You had already evacuated!? Yup, just save your rear...so much for libs BS about being so concerned for others.

Why the fuck would I not evacuate, with a monster storm bearing down?
What are you, some kind of retard?

So let's see, you evacuate due to a monster storm bearing down, then you piss and moan because assistance didn't come quick enough for others....you are a retard.

We have no problem on either border. The border crisis is steaming pile of bullshit that Trump supporters willingly eat in healthy portions. But we are talking about Trump supporters so that goes without saying.

Border crossings are at all time record lows. The reason the orange ass clown is pulling this stunt, and have no illusions in that pea little brain, it is a stunt, is because he lost his wall permanently. He lost funding for it in the last budget, and when Democrats control the House after November, there will never be another dime for any wall, so this is his attempt at keeping morons like you engaged.

get

Hahaha...funny shit.
If I were a filthy wetback or married to one, I’d claim there’s no southern border problem as well....hahaha...You lost all credibility.
"Filthy wetback"? I wonder how many get banned for saying this sh!t?

Probably the same number that say “Orange Clown” huh?
Orange clown is as bad as saying "filthy wetback"?
One is a bout a reality star that paints himself orange.
The other is about racists.

That’s your spin...run with it bud.
OK. The number of Mexicans coming here is the lowest since 1971. Sounds like we have a real crisis.

Forum List

Back