Obama Slams GOP Over Gun Debate

Of course obama slammed the GOP. That's what enemies do. I expect nothing else from him. The vile creature has set himself against half the country if not more.

Even your poll disagrees with your lie that the majority of Americans want more Gun control. Only a complete idiot, would link to something that dismisses their own argument several posts later. You are a complete MORON.

That she is.

The comedy writes itself.

Stick around, this is pretty fucking funny.

When isn't this ugly president slamming someone?

people here was cheering because he supposedly rebuked the people the Represents in his inaugural speech

today he was whining about Limbaugh and Fox news

how did this nightmare get put upon us?

Another liberal study proving a liberal point. It is called astroturfing and people are wise to it.

"The majority is never right. Never, I tell you! That's one of these lies in society that no free and intelligent man can help rebelling against. Who are the people that make up the biggest proportion of the population -- the intelligent ones or the fools? I think we can agree it's the fools, no matter where you go in this world, it's the fools that form the overwhelming majority." Ibsen, Henrik

Too bad I can't pos rep you for that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ibsen is from Norway and norway is a monarchy you fools.

the man was trashing majority rule while the US was in its infancy.

Your praising a guy who believed in monarchy over our own form of government

people here was cheering because he supposedly rebuked the people the Represents in his inaugural speech

Too many stupid people sitting dormant on handout programs.

stupid americans did it.

Too bad I can't pos rep you for that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ibsen is from Norway and norway is a monarchy you fools.

the man was trashing majority rule while the US was in its infancy.

Your praising a guy who believed in monarchy over our own form of government

Politics is about ideas, not 'praising' people. I don't give a rats ass what Ibsen's history was. The quote expresses a powerful idea that idiots like you can't comprehend.

An Enemy of the People - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he hated the idea of the majority having the rule.

Yes. And the quote explained why. Do you think the majority is always right? Can you address the actual argument?

Ahh... who am I kidding? You won't, in any case. You never do. Silly insults and ad hominem is all you got.

The majority of states have voted down gay marriage, in these cases Truthfulloshit" will tell you that we cannot allow the tyranny of the majority. Case closed. Game set match.

Forum List

Back