Obama Slams GOP Over Gun Debate

Another liberal study proving a liberal point. It is called astroturfing and people are wise to it.

link asswarp

Hey,, if the majority of the people want guns bans we should ban guns. and if the majority of the people don't want gay marriage we should ban that too. We get it liberals ,, we get it.

Let's have Chick Fil A for supper.

Same Old Bullshit, Different day.. obama is a ****.

President Obama is suggesting that House Republicans on the issue of gun control appear neither willing to work with him nor listen to the American public on the issue.

“The House Republican majority is made up mostly of members who are in sharply gerrymandered districts that are very safely Republican and may not feel compelled to pay attention to broad-based public opinion, because what they're really concerned about is the opinions of their specific Republican constituencies,” the president said in an interview with The New Republic.

Obama also said he can get 50 percent of public support for many of his upcoming initiatives, but “I can't get enough votes out of the House of Representatives to actually get something passed. … I think there is still shock on the part of some in the party that I won re-election

Read more: Obama suggests Republicans unwilling to compromise in gun control debate | Fox News

not to mention a whiny little bastard of a liberal.

He's correct. The minority radical right is holding the majority of Americans hostage. It's stupid people like you Willow Tree who continue to support their radicalism.

President Obama is suggesting that House Republicans on the issue of gun control appear neither willing to work with him nor listen to the American public on the issue.

“The House Republican majority is made up mostly of members who are in sharply gerrymandered districts that are very safely Republican and may not feel compelled to pay attention to broad-based public opinion, because what they're really concerned about is the opinions of their specific Republican constituencies,” the president said in an interview with The New Republic.

Obama also said he can get 50 percent of public support for many of his upcoming initiatives, but “I can't get enough votes out of the House of Representatives to actually get something passed. … I think there is still shock on the part of some in the party that I won re-election

Read more: Obama suggests Republicans unwilling to compromise in gun control debate | Fox News

He's correct. The minority radical right is holding the majority of Americans hostage. It's stupid people like you Willow Tree who continue to support their radicalism.

The second amendment is radical only to a commie bastard liberal. Nuff said.

The second amendment is radical only to a commie bastard liberal. Nuff said.

Wow... That was easy Willow. :clap2:

Obama Slams GOP Over Gun Debate... What Obama is really saying, is that once again he has tackled an issue by politicizing dead children which doesn't sit well with both Democrats, and Republicans alike... Obama will back away from it slowly. Meanwhile as New York State has its share of Law suits in response to Andrew Cuomo's tyrannical midnight back room gun grab (he has already set in motion), which will no doubt be found to tyrannically, and completely overstep people's Constitutional Freedoms. The Democrats will hope nobody remembers the issue in the 2014 election cycle... But we all will.

Rule of Law trumps Rule of Man.

Even you liberals believe that, when it's convenient for you that is.

Another liberal study proving a liberal point. It is called astroturfing and people are wise to it.

link asswarp

YOU prove to us a MAJORITY of Americans agree with Obama and his facist minions... because if that were so, we would change the Constitution and or put the debate up for a vote RIGHT NOW damn it!!

You libturds are wrong...!

FUCKING FACISTS :evil:

link asswarp

YOU prove to us a MAJORITY of Americans agree with Obama and his facist minions... because if that were so, we would change the Constitution and or put the debate up for a vote RIGHT NOW damn it!!

You libturds are wrong...!

FUCKING FACISTS :evil:

Obama won the popular vote last November (everyone but a moron like you knows this to be true); Democrats picked up seats in the Senate and in the H. of Rep. too. The radical Republicans - you, willow tree and the rest of the unwashed, uneducated and ignorant - lost.

Your use of the word 'fascist' is more proof - if any more is needed - that you're nothing more than a parrot, an angry, hateful and mentally disturbed birdbrain.

you izzz a giant oversized ****.

you izzz a giant oversized ****.

You too are nothing more than a parrot, an angry, hateful and mentally retarded one.

Anyone else sick of hearing from this man?

He was commenting on football the other day

who the hell CARES his idiot opinion of friggen, football

what a blowhard of stupid stuff

Forum List

Back