Obama Thinks He's The Most Respected Leader On Earth

And Jake? If your views here are any indication of your business acumen...I have a very hard time buying the narrative that YOU were ever a successful businessman.

I am not afraid of the government, podjo. My GI bill and SBA small loans, along with my brothers and sisters, created a business that still employ almost 150 folks in four states. We have all done well, from bottom up, because we knew that people came first if we had a great product line. Just so.

My retirement is sweet, in part because our people came before greed.

Your people came first because that's the law! You pay your people before you make a profit. You do so or you go to jail.

When McConnell told the nation that the first order of business would be to make Obama a one-term president notified the nation our GOP political leadership put partisanship before serving the people.

McConnell didn't make that statement until quite a ways into Barack Obama's first term, Jake...AFTER Obama had basically told the GOP to go sit in the hall. As I said before...he poisoned the well...then complained that the water wasn't drinkable!
"From the moment Obama entered office, right-wing conservatives embraced the posture of hell-bent opposition. Recall, in Jan. 2009, hate radio host Rush Limbaugh expressed his hope that Obama fails. One month later, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell proudly embraced Limbaugh at a conservative conference. The fringe rhetoric of far right activists had quicklybecome the de facto governing strategy of the Republican leadership, as they adopted a posture of obstructionism." Mitch McConnell I Want To Be Senate Majority Leader In Order To Make Obama A One-Term President ThinkProgress

I hate to point out the obvious here, Jake but an executive isn't an owner. They are employees of a company.
Study the law, the contracts, and admit you are a very poor businessman.

You know nothing, Jon Oldstyle Snow.

:lol: What a joke.

Show me company where the owners kept the profits and didn't pay their employees.

When McConnell told the nation that the first order of business would be to make Obama a one-term president notified the nation our GOP political leadership put partisanship before serving the people.

McConnell didn't make that statement until quite a ways into Barack Obama's first term, Jake...AFTER Obama had basically told the GOP to go sit in the hall. As I said before...he poisoned the well...then complained that the water wasn't drinkable!
"From the moment Obama entered office, right-wing conservatives embraced the posture of hell-bent opposition. Recall, in Jan. 2009, hate radio host Rush Limbaugh expressed his hope that Obama fails. One month later, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell proudly embraced Limbaugh at a conservative conference. The fringe rhetoric of far right activists had quicklybecome the de facto governing strategy of the Republican leadership, as they adopted a posture of obstructionism." Mitch McConnell I Want To Be Senate Majority Leader In Order To Make Obama A One-Term President ThinkProgress

No doubt fake would quote media matters....I remember fake claiming he supported Romney, although during the whole campaign he continually defend an sided with Obama it's the craziest thing.:cuckoo:

Jake, you amuse me...

Read that ThinkProgress article a bit more carefully. McConnell did NOT make that comment one month after Jan. of 2009. It's a rather pathetic attempt to make it seem like he did but McConnell's comments that he wanted to make Obama a one term President took place much later.

Show me company where the owners kept the profits and didn't pay their employees.
Are you denying that it happens? Are you saying that you know nothing about this? And are you a businessman?

You can't win on points; you are too far behind.

You can at least be honest.

Jroc and Oldstyle are great examples of what is the matter with the oldstyle GOP that is being reformed. They are on the way out.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Jake but an executive isn't an owner. They are employees of a company.

So you're claiming that executives are owners? Really, Jake?

Those are your words, not mine. Do you understand contract law or bankruptcy law?

You can't rebut the articles points, because they are true.

Are you denying that it happens? Are you saying that you know nothing about this? And are you a businessman?

You can't win on points; you are too far behind.

You can at least be honest.

Of course I'm denying that it happens! You have to pay your employees, you idiot! You can't have someone work for you...derive a profit...and then not pay your workers! You'd find yourself in court so fast in would make your head spin.

Those are your words, not mine. Do you understand contract law or bankruptcy law?

You can't rebut the articles points, because they are true.

The article is about executives...not ownership. What part of that concept don't you grasp?

And I ask for the third time...

Show me a company who's owners kept all the profits and didn't pay their workers!

Those are your unfounded words, not mine.

Oldstyle will not rebut the articles' points because he will look either stupid or ignorant or both. His reply above he is abandoning his other points. He has no ground on which to stand.

He does not not that contract law and bankruptcy law can give owners and preferred executives the golden share of a bankruptcy payout and screw the workers.

Oldstyle will not rebut the articles' points because he will look either stupid or ignorant or both.

He does not not that contract law and bankruptcy law can give owners and preferred executives the golden share of a bankruptcy payout and screw the workers.

Show me a single example of a company that declared bankruptcy where the owners were allowed to keep money while not paying wages that were owed to workers. Should be simple to do, Jake...but you can't seem to come up with one! Why is that?

Not only have I been a business owner, Jake...I've been a business owner that's gone through bankruptcy. You don't have the faintest idea what it is you're babbling about.

Oldstyle will not rebut the articles' points because he will look either stupid or ignorant or both.

Show me a single example of a company that declared bankruptcy where the owners were allowed to keep money while not paying wages that were owed to workers. Should be simple to do, Jake...but you can't seem to come up with one! Why is that?
You are obviously a liar.

Read the articles posted above.

Answer this question: Do you deny it happens?

This conversation will not go forward until you do. If you don't, your refusal to answer will be an admission of defeat.

Forum List

Back