Obama to go on tour and announce future executive actions before state of the union address

Right now, Obama can get things done without the Republicans
republicans can't do a thing without Obama

Who is gunna win?
Obama is going to get slapped down, again, by the Supreme Court. Of course at some point he'll decide it's a "do nothing Court" and suspend them.

If they overrule him they overrule him. Step back, change the part they don't like and come back with a nearly identical executive order
You don't think they will rule EOs are unconstitutional do you?
They already have ruled some of his EOs unconstitutioonal. How did you miss that?
So......
Let em go to court and let Obama keep issuing executive orders

What are Republicans going to give us now that they have Congress? They do realize they have to play nice now don't they?
Actually Obama is the one who has to play nice or else explain why he is vetoing popular legislation.
Is that really your best hope?

Republicans have zero good will with the President. They have zero good will with Senate Democrats

You really think they can get anything without offering something in return?

Obama is going to get slapped down, again, by the Supreme Court. Of course at some point he'll decide it's a "do nothing Court" and suspend them.

If they overrule him they overrule him. Step back, change the part they don't like and come back with a nearly identical executive order
They already have ruled some of his EOs unconstitutioonal. How did you miss that?
So......

What are Republicans going to give us now that they have Congress? They do realize they have to play nice now don't they?
Actually Obama is the one who has to play nice or else explain why he is vetoing popular legislation.

Republicans have zero good will with the President. They have zero good will with Senate Democrats

Obama has zero, less than zero, good will. He has courted active bad will, doing things guaranteed to antagonize the GOP time and time again. Even the Dems in the Senate realize he's a loser. Obama had better play ball or people will be asking what the fuck is wrong with him and wondering what meds he's taking.

So......

Obama has zero, less than zero, good will. He has courted active bad will, doing things guaranteed to antagonize the GOP time and time again. Even the Dems in the Senate realize he's a loser. Obama had better play ball or people will be asking what the fuck is wrong with him and wondering what meds he's taking.

he's acting all insane. He needs to be impeached.

So......

I dont think impeachment will work.
But he sure acts strangely at times and its hard to know whether he is suffering from mental illness or just pathological.

So......

I dont think impeachment will work.
But he sure acts strangely at times and its hard to know whether he is suffering from mental illness or just pathological.

I think both of those. I've never been afraid of what my President is going to do TO ME, as I am with him...

What I said applies to EVERY development project including this one. You only care about this because Big Oil lobbyists made it national political issue because the local level was just not buckling under to Big Oil this time. This thing is still being presented to the nation as a path to energy independence, which it is not, and that level of disingenuous rhetoric deserves a response. This is a national issue ONLY because Big Oil wants the federal government to overrule state and local governments and local land owners, there is no other reason, none. When you present this thing without the over-blown estimates of jobs created and inexpensive oil all you have is Big Oil and Republicans vs. local interests and no clear argument why the federal government should be involved.

That actually makes sense to you, doesn't it?

Exactly which part do you think isn't true?
Second time I tired to explain to him and he just does not get it that the Keystone pipeline is a manufactured issue that actually has little bearing on anyone's life except the people who stand to profit and those that own the potential right-of-way.

We aren't connecting because I know the energy industry and understand economics and you are shilling for liberal lawyers. We have different standards. The Keystone Pipeline is a no brainer, it's no different than hundreds of other pipelines. The left is just politicizing it.

If it is no different than any other pipeline, then why is the right making such huge claims about it?

Talk about the stick crowd

The whole thing is ridiculous. You know nothing about the energy industry or oil markets and that you oppose this is a thinly veiled excuse. That's the thing, you people pull this crap at every opportunity then try to take credit for falling oil prices. You are mental children.

Ok, you got your obligatory insults out of the way. So now, can you answer the question? Exactly which part of the post being discussed do you think is wrong?

None of it makes sense. Why would I take a paragraph of tripe and dissect it line by line? What do you like about it? If you pick your favorite part, I'll tell you what's wrong with that.
Oil company lobbyists have spent millions to get national media and political attention for an essentially local issue that they have overblown to the max to get regular people give a fuck about something that does not affect them in any meaningful way. Punch some holes in it rather than reject it out of hand as you have been.

You have no argument, you still don't

The whole thing is ridiculous. You know nothing about the energy industry or oil markets and that you oppose this is a thinly veiled excuse. That's the thing, you people pull this crap at every opportunity then try to take credit for falling oil prices. You are mental children.

Ok, you got your obligatory insults out of the way. So now, can you answer the question? Exactly which part of the post being discussed do you think is wrong?

None of it makes sense. Why would I take a paragraph of tripe and dissect it line by line? What do you like about it? If you pick your favorite part, I'll tell you what's wrong with that.

Ok, I was only asking which of occupied's claims you thought were wrong. Obviously, you can't point that out. Does that mean you agree with his specific points even if you aren't smart enough to understand what they mean as a group?

I said they are all wrong. Pick one and I'll address it.

Oil company lobbyists have spent millions to get national media and political attention for an essentially local issue that they have overblown to the max to get regular people give a fuck about something that does not affect them in any meaningful way. Punch some holes in it rather than reject it out of hand as you have been.

You have no argument, you still don't
And you still haven't said exactly why you think that. If you must reject something at least make something up that sounds like a counter argument instead rejecting it out-of-hand.

Gotta love our President moving ahead without the Do Nothing Congress

long overdue

Now that Harry Reid is no longer the Senate Majority Leader, it will no longer be the Do Nothing Congress. Obama will have to veto the bills that will finally be sent to him. I know you will then call him the Do Nothing President, right?

oh no, they'll say the bills weren't clean as if they ever cared about that before. or find some excuse. mark my words

long overdue

I just bookmarked this post of yours. It's going to bite you in the ass so hard you'll leave this place. I already know what will happen and this is not it. Idiot.

It is about time that our President starts realizing what leadership is all about
Trying to work with a Republican Gridlocked Congress is useless

Obama will accomplish more in his last two years than he did in the previous four
When does he declare martial law and have himself appointed president for life?

It has happened before and I really doubt 47 percent would see a problem.

Enabling Act of 1933 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

long overdue

I just bookmarked this post of yours. It's going to bite you in the ass so hard you'll leave this place. I already know what will happen and this is not it. Idiot.

It is about time that our President starts realizing what leadership is all about

Obama will accomplish more in his last two years than he did in the previous four

As long as there are bread and circuses most people wouldn't even notice, much less care.

long overdue

As long as there are bread and circuses most people wouldn't even notice, much less care.

You are turning into my favorite poster.

long overdue

"Do nothing" when it comes to Obama's despicable extreme left wing agenda is a good thing.

Obama's despicable extreme left wing agenda was elected twice by wide margins

That means he gets to serve as chief executive. As chief executive he gets veto power and the ability to issue executive orders

Now Republicans control both Houses of Congress. They lack 60 votes in the Senate, which gives them the ability to do squat without concurrence from the President

long overdue

"Do nothing" when it comes to Obama's despicable extreme left wing agenda is a good thing.

That means he gets to serve as chief executive. As chief executive he gets veto power and the ability to issue executive orders

Now Republicans control both Houses of Congress. They lack 60 votes in the Senate, which gives them the ability to do squat without concurrence from the President
Republicans were elected to control the House since 2010 and this year the Senate. Last I checked those are equal branches of government, with Congress truly representing the will of the people. Obama was not elected by a majority of people.
This means Congress speaks for the people and Obama needs to defer to their judgment.

long overdue

Republicans were elected to control the House since 2010 and this year the Senate. Last I checked those are equal branches of government, with Congress truly representing the will of the people. Obama was not elected by a majority of people.
This means Congress speaks for the people and Obama needs to defer to their judgment.

Obama received more votes for President than all Republicans in either house

That is the will of the people

long overdue

Obama received more votes for President than all Republicans in either house

That is the will of the people
No he did not He did not receive any votes from the people. You need to review how the president is elected.

Forum List

Back