Obama to go on tour and announce future executive actions before state of the union address

You've guys tried that for 6 years and he's still 4 times more popular than congress.

I heard he is going to issue an EO requiring all 6th grade girls to get a painful, expensive, and dangerous, series of shots to help prevent cervical cancer---a type of cancer that one only gets through intercourse; just like Rick Perry did in Texas.
You're such an airhead

Texas Governor Perry issues a forced inoculation executive order forcing you to pay for 3 potentially dangerous injections injections for your 11 year old daughter.
Your verdict...Good.

Obama issues a murky executive order to allow peaceful illegal aliens to get on a path to citizenship that will not effect you, your family or anyone whom you ever met one iota.
Your verdict...Bad.

Its amazing you're able to stand upright after sucking so much GOP cock from a kneeling position (I went ahead and mentioned genitalia since you would have in your lame retort anyway) with so much hypocrisy between your ears.
Total fallacy and a big fail-o from Ming, fake lesbian

Lesbian? Don't bring your hobbies into this Shirley...

Presidents as long as any can remember have issued executive orders...you just hate this man so you hate his being able to do it...pretty cut and dried.

Of course, you won't tell us why you support one Executive Order issued without input from the congress but will support another Executive Order issued without input from the congress--one that could kill you child. But we're not surprised by your inability to explain your views...you're pretty confused on them anyway.

Remember when you predicted Palin would be President in 2012? I do.

2016 Election Prediction Thread Page 32 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That was just 5 months after your announcing she was "finished".
Smart people can look at two similar things and see differences.
Stupid people see similarities.
Guess which one you are, Ming.

That made much less sense than you normally do. Time for you to drop acid or whatever it is you do to get back up to the level of drooling idiot.

You're such an airhead

Texas Governor Perry issues a forced inoculation executive order forcing you to pay for 3 potentially dangerous injections injections for your 11 year old daughter.
Your verdict...Good.

Obama issues a murky executive order to allow peaceful illegal aliens to get on a path to citizenship that will not effect you, your family or anyone whom you ever met one iota.
Your verdict...Bad.

Its amazing you're able to stand upright after sucking so much GOP cock from a kneeling position (I went ahead and mentioned genitalia since you would have in your lame retort anyway) with so much hypocrisy between your ears.

Presidents as long as any can remember have issued executive orders...you just hate this man so you hate his being able to do it...pretty cut and dried.

Of course, you won't tell us why you support one Executive Order issued without input from the congress but will support another Executive Order issued without input from the congress--one that could kill you child. But we're not surprised by your inability to explain your views...you're pretty confused on them anyway.

2016 Election Prediction Thread Page 32 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That made much less sense than you normally do. Time for you to drop acid or whatever it is you do to get back up to the level of drooling idiot.
A simple observation and of course you can't understand it. Why am I not shocked?

Your verdict...Good.

Your verdict...Bad.

A simple observation and of course you can't understand it. Why am I not shocked?

Simple-minded....

The Rabbi is to turd what Palin is to turd...okay now I see it...both of you are turds.

Simple-minded....

The Rabbi is to turd what Palin is to turd...okay now I see it...both of you are turds.
You know, Ming. It used to be you made sense every now and then. Now you're just a foul mouthed piece of shit. And worthy of Ignore. Bye!

So now the claims go from "It will employ hundreds of thousands and solve our energy problems while slashing the price of gas" to "It's no different than any other line". If it is no different, why did the right make such a big deal out of it to start with? If this is completed, it will be the first time a foreign company will be given immanent domain authority over our citizens land. You don't see that as different from any other line?

Sorry guy, I must have been posting drunk or something because I totally don't remember posting the part in green. Can you show me that?

As for "why did the right make such a big deal out of it" I'd like to direct you to any of the number of people on the right on the board to ask that question.

Are you sure you meant to put this in a reply to me? You don't seem to have anything related to what I said or my views.

The part in green are claims that have been commonly made by supporters of XL on numerous occasions. I don't care to track down your particular posts, so you might not have been one of them, but you have to admit those claims are familiar to you. You were discussing how you think this line is no different than any other, so it was perfectly logical to question why the drastic change in claims. If, as you claim, you never believed all the flowery and extreme advantages that have been promised for this line, do you agree that they were just lies to start with?

Now back to what you have to admit you posted. Here are my questions that you have yet to answer.

If it is no different, why did the right make such a big deal out of it to start with? If this is completed, it will be the first time a foreign company will be given immanent domain authority over our citizens land. You don't see that as different from any other line?

I don't give a shit why the right said that. Why don't you ask someone on the right?

Why don't you explain why the right said that? Personally I never heard anyone on the right who said that. But either way, I'm not interested in defending someone else's views.

If you ever want to discuss mine, let me know.

Simple-minded....

You know, Ming. It used to be you made sense every now and then. Now you're just a foul mouthed piece of shit. And worthy of Ignore. Bye!

Oh really, you can't go five minutes without mentioning cock dickweed.
You're just tired of my showing the world your considerable stupidity....

If you think ignoring me will stop me from exposing it....well perhaps you're dumber than I tell people.

a POTUS going on tour to outline his future EO's ?

now that's funny I don't care who you are.

Obama must have been climbing the walls having to go a few days without being surrounded by his worshippers
and not giving a speech a day.

Obama must have been climbing the walls having to go a few days without being surrounded by his worshippers

I can see O being the very first ex-prez to want to be in the news EVERY DAY.

Michelle can have a few cooking shows since she is an expert after all on all things food.

Obama is all rested up and ready to piss off more Republicans with an onslaught of executive orders

Obama is all rested up and ready to piss off more Republicans with an onslaught of executive orders
Because the job of a president is to piss people off rather than actually accomplish something, right Nutjobber?

Because the job of a president is to piss people off rather than actually accomplish something, right Nutjobber?
Seems our President is the only one accomplishing anything

What have Republicans accomplished in the last six years?
Let me check............

Oh, here it is..........They shut down government and wasted $26 billion dollars

10675730_10152649626670773_7443585546910325966_n.jpg

Simple-minded....

Oh really, you can't go five minutes without mentioning cock dickweed.
You're just tired of my showing the world your considerable stupidity....

If you think ignoring me will stop me from exposing it....well perhaps you're dumber than I tell people.
<><><><><><><><>
psssssst.., hey Candy, do you have me on ignore ?

i hope not, i love bashing libernuts like you !! ;)

Seems our President is the only one accomplishing anything

What have Republicans accomplished in the last six years?
Let me check............

Oh, here it is..........They shut down government and wasted $26 billion dollars
Really, What did he accomplish?
Killed American citizens via drone strike
Obstructed justice
Destroyed evidence
Failed with Russia
Failed with Iran
Failed with North Korea

If Democrats worship failure then Obama is their god.

Simple-minded....

<><><><><><><><><>
DO NOT IGNORE CANDY !!

take a stand and fight back

if posters keep ignoring one another, there soon will be no more "Politics" on USMB

ignoring is childish and cowardly........, just my OPINION..., of course....

Forum List

Back