🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to Pardon Clinton Before Leaving Office?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign. But, whether she wins or not, he will most likely give her a Get Out of Jail Card.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.

This makes it more important than ever that she DOES NOT win in November!

Story @ DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office

But I thought right wingers were saying he was going to do away with the elections and just stay in charge. What happened?

What Obama really did.

upload_2016-9-11_20-52-57.png

Of course he will! He can't do it before the election for fear of further hurting her campaign. But, whether she wins or not, he will most likely give her a Get Out of Jail Card.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.e

LOL- longknife- showing once again he will post any rumors or innuendo- as long as it is posted on the Internet- and anti-Democrat.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.

Story @ DEVELOPING: Report Reveals Devastating Move Obama Will Make for Hillary Before Leaving Office

Actually Messiah Obama will have to resurrect Clinton before he leaves office.

The 'Messiah' has worked very hard to raise your pay.

Right on! I haven't seen a pay raise in 3 years.It would scare me to get a pay raise.

3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

:dance::dance:

Right on! I haven't seen a pay raise in 3 years.It would scare me to get a pay raise.

Republicans have blocked every effort to raise workers pay.

Them dirty Basterds!

You have no understanding how business works… LOL

Only Tea Party/Republicans are banging-on about emails. I am sure they must have persuaded Independents to support Hillary Clinton just to spite their meanness.

If that were true I should be making double what I am right now. Considering all the hard work I've had to do to achieve my increased pay over the same amount of time, it's pretty clear that Obama has failed miserably.

If GOP nominee Donald Trump is elected, Obama could very well, and probably would, pardon Clinton for her crimes so that no matter who Trump appoints, Clinton would never see justice. But he can’t pardon her prior to the general election — that would make her look guilty and hurt her chances in November.e

LOL- longknife- showing once again he will post any rumors or innuendo- as long as it is posted on the Internet- and anti-Democrat.

Instead of your insults, why don't YOU post something to rebut it?

Why would Obama do that? He hates the Clintons. Only helps them when he'd look bad for not doing it

They have? Republicans are blocking workers working harder and earning raises from their employers based on merit? Where did they do that?

Forum List

Back